- Overall, 8 years of professional experience of which 5 years of hands - on experience in Salesforce CRM platform as an administrator analyst.
- Experience working across various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Call Center, Chatter App-exchange applications.
- Designed various Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Page Layouts, Custom Tab sand Record Types as per the requirements.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Email Services, Approvals Processes, Workflow Rules, Validation Rules, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks Events.
- Extensive experience in data migration and integration using Data Loader and Informatica Tool.
- Expertise in CRM business processes like Forecasting, Campaign Management, Lead Management, Pipeline Management, Account Management, and Case Management.
- Experience in analyzing business requirements, entity relationships and converting to Salesforce custom objects, Lookup Relationships, Master-Detail Relationships.
- Proficient in designing Custom Formula Fields, Roll up summary, Field Dependencies, Field Updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Knowledge of Apex Trigger, Apex Class, Apex Test Methods, Visualforce Pages, SOQL, SOSL, Web Services.
- Configured and maintained user security permissions according to organizational needs.
- Involved in data-mapping and migration of data to SalesForce.com Objects and fields.
- Experience in training the internal business users to use the SFDC application.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, technical documentation and reporting skills, accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both internally and externally.
- An effective team player with excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership abilities and a quick learner to new concepts and applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce.com CRM SOQL, Visual Force Pages, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Standard and Custom Objects.
Salesforce Tools: Force.com, Apex Data Loader, Apex Explorer, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production).
Operating Systems: Windows Family
Documentation Tools: MS Office
Confidential - Kenilworth, NJ
Salesforce Business Analyst/Admin
- Created various Custom Objects and Custom Fields
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Cases, Activities, Dashboards and Reports.
- Managed development of technical capabilities in implementation of a data lake, leading business & technical teams
- Implemented security settings, object level security, field level and record level security
- Interacted with business users and executives to identify their needs, gathered requirements and authored Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Project Charter and Project Approach Documents
- Created Profiles, Roles based on Organization role hierarchy and implemented Record-Level and Field-Level security and configured their sharing settings.
- Customized Company Profile, Security Controls and Communication Templates of the organization as per the organization requirements.
- Developed Case Assignment Rules, Escalation Rule, Auto Response Rules, Email to Case, Web to Case
- Created Workflow Rules, Workflow actions and time dependent actions
- Configured Validation Rules based on business requirement
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookup and master detail relationships
- Working withbusinessarea experts, data modelers, architects to understandbusinessprocesses, review ER data diagrams, canonical data models, and metadata repositories to identifybusinessdata elements
- Identified gaps in business and systems requirements in integrating or customizingbanking application working closelywithfrontend and backend development team
- Configured and integrated Salesforce for Outlook
- Documented Salesforce fundamentals for easy understanding and navigation for business users
- Performed mass data imports using Apex Data Loader.
- Managed Account Team Members
Environment: Salesforce, Apex Data Loader, Informatica Tool, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Microsoft Excel, Salesforce App Exchange.
Confidential, Allen, TX
- Maintained and created workflow rules, validation rules, formula fields, Approval processes and escalation rules.
- Performed the detailed analysis of functional and technical requirements, designed and deployed the custom objects, identified the lookup and master-detail relationships, and created the junction objects.
- Worked with SOSL and SOQL queries to get data from different related objects.
- Maintained and improved existing Salesforce implementation whileimplementing new customer support solution using Salesforce.com Service Cloud.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Used Force.com platform for developing feature rich and user-friendly Visual force pages for enhancing Salesforce UI.
- Involved in Unit Testing, for the customizations and developments done during the project.
- Interacted with testing and the development teams for the development and testing of the code.
- Designed and deployed Custom objects, validation rules, Page layouts, Custom tabs, and Components to suit the needs of the application.
Environment: Salesforce,, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), SOQL, SOSL, Custom/Standard Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, DashboardsIzmo LTD