- Over 8+ years of IT experience in the Salesforce.com CRM Platform both as Administrator and Business Analyst Expertise at all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) involving requirements gathering, analysis, functional design, testing and implementation in Salesforce.com.
- Business Analyst with extensive of experience with solid understanding of Business Requirement Gathering, documentation, business process flow and business process modeling.
- Extensive experience in gathering Business/Functional user requirements, creating Use Cases as per user requirements, developing/designing UML diagrams such as Activity, Class, and Sequence diagrams in addition to creating Business Requirements Document.
- Extensive experience in data migration from traditional applications to Salesforce.com using Apex Data Loader Utility.
- Proficient in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), which involves requirement gathering, requirement analysis, agile, functional design, implementation and enhancement of projects in SalesForce.com.
- Hands on experience implementing Security/Sharing rules, Configured permission sets, Field level Security, Record level Security, Profiles, Roles and resource monitoring at different hierarchical level of Organization.
- Expertise in Salesforce Data Validation, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Administration.
- Strong knowledge in customized Case Management with Escalation Rules, Workflow, ApprovalProcess, ValidationRules,
- Experienced at building various custom reports, Report types with Multiple objects and daily day to day Reports and Dashboards for Management.
- Highly experienced in writing Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, developing Visual Force pages using standard and custom controllers.
- Proficiency in Territory management such as Lead Routing and ownership, Account Assignment, Opportunity Ownership.
- Experienced working in Cross - functional teams, identifying business requirements and supporting sales/marketing.
- Involved in project to understand the business needs and objectives of the system and interacted with the end client/ users and stakeholders, involved and gathered requirements for the integrated system.
- Lead planning meetings, analysis development, test inspections, and other project meetings throughout project life cycle.
- Working with user group for requirement gathering throughout the planning and implementation.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, focused, self-motivated, organized, quick learner and team oriented.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Apex Classes & Apex Triggers, Custom controllers & Extensions, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce Pages / Components, Apex Web Services, Workflow Approvals, AJAX, HTML, XML Case Management Automation, Dashboards, Custom Objects.
Salesforce Tools: Force.com Eclipse IDE plug-in, Apex Data Loader, Force.com migration tool, Force.com Explorer, Workbench & ETL Tools, Web Tools (Rest, Soap), Apttus CPQ, Org Compare, Data Compare, CTI Integration and Omni Routing.
Languages: Apex, Java, HTML, CSS, Java script
Operating Systems: Windows Xp, Vista, 7,8, OS X
Database: Force.com, SQl server 2005/2000
Configuration Skills: Workflow: time-dependent actions, field updates, email alerts, task Creation and Custom Object development, Field creation, Page Layout Creation/editing, Related list customization, Record Types, Field Level and Object level security, role hierarchies, sharing models, SFDC Project Management
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, SDLC Methodology
Confidential, Roseville, CA
Sr.Salesforce Business Analyst/Admin
- Participated in the identification, understanding, and documentation of business requirements, keeping in mind the need for the application based on the project scope and SDLC methodology
- Worked with Workflowrules, Validation rules, formula and complex validation over multiple objects
- Set up of standard object-Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Report & Dashboard, Lead and Campaign
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data
- Used field level security, profiles and audit trail setup to ensure that protected Organization data is only shared with authorized persons
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, junction objects, master detail relationships, validation & formula fields to custom objects.
- Developed Work Breakdown Structure and prioritized accomplished tasks
- Documented and supported requirements to develop the platform which enables the user to monitor his/her accounts, provides at-a-glance balances and positions, order status, account reporting, grouping accounts.
- Extensively used SQL for querying underlying database tables and resolving data issues.
- Generated Requirements Traceability Matrix. Managed & scheduled project responsibilities using MS Project
- Reviewed Project Charter, BRD and FSD to ensure all business requirements were documented
- Interacted with executives and sponsors to identify requirements, project objectives and scope changes
- Involved in the documentation of Use and Test Cases to test specific functionalities of the application
- Organized and conducted JAD sessions to clarify business requirements
- Facilitated discussions to anticipate future needs, requirements and opportunities
- Assisted the Project Manager in preparing final presentation and training materials.
Environment: SDLC Methodology, Workflow rules, Dashboards, CVS, Salesforce.com, Lookups, Junction Objects, Master Detail Relationships, SQl, RTM, BRD, FSD, JAD Sessions
Confidential, Kenilworth, NJ
Sr.Salesforce Business Analyst/Admin
- Experienced in designing, developing and data modeling of the application and ensured that they are within the Salesforce governorlimits.
- Excellent Business writing skills in writing project documentation such as: Business Requirements Document (BRD), Functional Requirement Document (FRD), and Use Case Specifications.
- Working expertise in Workflows and UML diagrams such as Use case diagrams, Activity diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Class diagrams.
- Experience in developing GUI, working together with developers and end-users to perfect the end-users requirements.
- Conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and verifying performance, reliability and fault tolerance issues.
- Createdproductivedocumentswhichwillbeusedbytherestoftheteamtohavebetterunderstandingof the related system; Salesforce.comCRM.
- Created custom objects, custom Fields, Validation Rules, and formula elds.
- Created Visualforce pages, Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Test Methods andWork ows.
- Developed SOQL query to pull data from salesforce.com instance to Right90 application. The process is set to run by default every 20 min and pulls information that has changed since the last successful sync run.
- Developed scripts to load forecast data fromsalesforce.com.
- Created technical design documents and functional design documents as per businessrequirement.
- Developed integrations to integrate data from Salesforce.com using SFDCAPIs.
- Created Page Layouts to organize elds, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Implemented various advanced elds like Pick list Fields, Master-Detail Fields, Custom Formula Fields, and de ned Field Dependencies for custom pick list elds.
- Involved in data mapping activities to import data provided by the internal data warehouse into salesforce.
- Created and usedEmail templatesinHTML and Visual force.
- Created Reports, Dashboards,Queues,Public Groups andEmail Templates
- UsedData Loaderto import or export of data from Salesforce.com objects using CSV files.
- Developed variousBatch Apex classesand scheduled those using Apex Scheduler.
- Used eclipse with Force.com IDE plug in for development and deployment.
- Provided CRMLevel 2 and Level 3 Supportin troubleshooting the issues and working closely with the users to ensure that applications meet their needs and keep pace with changes in CRM application.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects likeAccounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Cases, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
Environment: Visualforce Pages, Apex, Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Salesforce.comCRM, Force.comIDEtool,Changesets, HTML, Data Loader, CRM application.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
SalesForce Business Analyst/ Admin
- Created Custom objects and fields- Leads, Marketing, Campaign, Dashboard, Sales, and Account.
- Configured security and organizational hierarchy for sales for salesforce implementation.
- Customized page layouts for Salesforce standard and custom objects.
- Configured Reports for custom objects and associated them to Dashboard.
- Involved in Design and development of Workflows rules, triggers, validation rules and other customizations with Salesforce.
- Administered Salesforce CRM applications for Sales, Marketing and Support Departments.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring DataLoader, uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com, checking for integrity of the data.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created templates, approval processes, workflow rules, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilizeSalesforceas a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Analyzed the business processes for the three divisions in the organization that are using sales force.
- Set up visibility securities like roles, profiles, field level securities. Set up person accounts in sandbox.
Environment: Custom Objects, Workflows, Triggers, CRM Application, Page Layouts, Email Alerts, SOQL, SOSL.
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Gathered User and Business Requirements through interviews, surveys, prototyping and observing
- Extensively worked with Project Manager to determine the current best practices for requirement gathering
- Performed GAP Analysis to Identify and estimate the scope of the project, design, development
- Conducted weekly meetings with the client to discuss the same
- Created Need Analysis Documents of the requirements gathered through JAD and JRP individual elicitation sessions using MS Word
- Created User Requirement Specifications (URS), Business Requirement Document (BRD) and Functional Requirement Specifications (FRS) documents
- Developed Use Case diagrams, business flow diagrams, Activity/State diagrams and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose so that developers and other stakeholders can understand the business process
- Designed Context Diagrams, Use Case Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams using MS Visio
- Elicited requirements from teams to create Functional Specifications Document
- Conducted Walkthroughs with the Business Stakeholders for the Sign-Off procedure
- Involved in analysis of the technical specifications of the current system and the future state, performed Gap analysis
- Used SQL to query the database for performing data analysis and data modeling using Erwin.
- Adept at mentoring the business stakeholders and technical team on the system functionalities
- Wrote SQL queries to extract data from the tables and for validation of data
- Worked with ETL teams in defining the data transformation required for the migration.
- Assisted in building a business analysis process model using Rational Rose and Visio.
- Performed requirement analysis, developed all the use cases and workflows.
- Worked with QA team to design test plan and test cases for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Assist the technical team in understanding and developing the appropriate functionality.
Environment: MS Visio, SQL, SharePoint, UML, Test Director, .Net, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Outlook), Rational Suite (Rational Rose, Requisite Pro, Clear Quest).
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Played key role in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Process consisting of: Design and Gap Analysis, Business Requirements, Systems Requirements, Test Criteria and Implementation to have the outputs of project dealt with the automation of correspondence directed to Insurance policy owners.\
- Enhancing supporting documentation (policies, frameworks, standards, methodologies, and modeling documents) to demonstrate compliance with the Basel II Accord.
- Facilitated Joint Requirement Planning (JRP) sessions with SMEs in understanding the Requirements pertaining to Loan Origination to Loan Processing.
- Worked closely with the Android and iOS development teams and acted as the go to person regarding the banking compliances.
- Oversaw the development of wireframe and live simulation prototypes of iOS iPad iPhone, Android and web applications.
- Assist in performing ETL Extract Transaction Load process using SSIS package, and Data Import/Export wizard. Perform data loads analyze and initiate data extracts and clean up data by removing duplicates using all source data
- Integrated SWIFT code into transactions conducted by Financial Advisors and establish security standards for utilizing the code
- Suggested techniques to automate futures contracts in the website in order to derive quantity, price and delivery time from the party
- Documented user flows and defined user experience business processes.
- Help guide user interface functionality for future iOS and Android applications.
- Work collaboratively with architects, developers, analysts and stakeholders.
- Helped in breaking down the BRD into user stories by conducting workshops with the team and defined the acceptance criteria for the user stories and creation of the product backlog on issue tracking tool JIRA.
- Performed Data mapping between source systems to Target systems, logical data modeling, created class diagrams and ER diagrams.
- Planned and defined Use Cases; created Use Case diagrams, Scenarios and Use Case Narratives using the UML methodologies.
- Coordinated with Data Analyst, ETL and UI interface Developers.
- Knowledge of Mortgage payment risk, Risk Analytics for MBS, Loan Servicing, Foreclosure, Loan Origination, MBS, CMBS, and Secondary Mortgage Market.
Environment: System Development Life Cycle (SDLC),supporting documentation, Joint Requirement Planning, JRP, wireframe, live simulation prototypes, ETL, SSIS, Data Import/Export wizard, SWIFT code, user flows, BRD JIRA, Data mapping, Data Analyst, Risk Analytics .