- Over 6+ years of IT experience with in Analysis, Object Oriented Design, Development and Implementation of Web Applications and Windows Applications using various Microsoft technologies.
- Experience in integration of MSCRM with internal and external third - party/ enterprise level applications.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization (Plug-in, workflow, data migration, and new web forms, Entity, Sitemap & Ribbon Customizations) to cater business needs of customer.
- Experience in using Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK, CRM for Outlook (Online/Offline), Data Migration Tools, and Scribe etc.
- Experienced in performing administrator tasks like backup, restore, maintenance of databases, creating security roles, sharing of records across teams etc.
- Experience in SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) and SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) Dashboard developing reports using (SSRS) SQL Server Reporting Service
- Analyzing and translating business requirements to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functions, Solution Designing, Documentation, Implementation, Development and supporting business solution.
- Implement code version maintenance/tracking using Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Created Custom Entities, Custom attributes for individual business units in MS Dynamics CRM, according to their business process Customized Workflows and Plugin for automated processes, based on requirement from sales and marketing department to increase visibility and efficiency.
- Extensively used Plugins Registration Tool to register C# plugins & Custom Workflow Activities in CRM
- Worked on business layer in C#.Net to handle existing functionality of the system as well as new proposed functionalities.
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure and responsible for deliverables on time.
- Highly interpersonal and able to function both as a team player as well as to work independently.
Languages: C#, VB.Net, SQLDatabase SQL Server 2014/2012/2010/2008/2005
Development Tools: MS Visual Studio 2015/2013/2010/2008/2005 Adobe Flash, Adobe Photoshop, MS Visio and Microsoft Testing Tools
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Operating System: Windows XP, Windows 7/10, Linux
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Sr. Dynamics CRM Consultant
- Worked on both Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 and 2015.
- Involved in design and development of on-premise application using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015, SDK, Java script, VS 2015, C#, ASP.NET and Microsoft SQL Server 2014.
- Involved in Dynamics CRM data capture, integration, auditing, data mapping, importing data and creation of interfaces.
- Customized MS Dynamics CRM 2016 application based on the business requirement.
- Created Organizations, Business units, Teams and their relationships.
- Created Custom Entities, Custom attributes for individual business units, in MS Dynamics CRM 2015, according to their business process.
- Configured and customized CRM using web based administration tools (form layout, workflow design, Web Resource, I frame and view creation, etc.
- Used Pre-and Post Images during Plugin Execution Phases for various complex Plugins
- Used Plugin to throw custom Business Process Flows errors to cancel user transaction Extensive experience in developing Custom Plugins using Plugin Context, Organization Context, RetrieveMultiple, Retrieve, Associate, Disassociate
- Created custom workflows to calculate Probability weighted revenue.
- Working with API in .Net Framework, Developed plug-ins for Dynamics CRM applications.
- Working knowledge of XML, SQL, SSRS and SQL Server.
- Create plugins on appropriate entity events, workflows and dialogs to achieve business functionality.
Confidential, Charles Town, WV
Dynamics CRM Analyst
- Advising customers on best practices for MS Dynamics CRM processes, user interface, and architecture.
- Creating a detailed project plan for the customer, this includes both estimates for the tasks that will be completed and the timeline in which they will be completed.
- Applications development in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, 2015, SharePoint and SQL Server 2010.
- Proficiency in project management, team foundation server, configuration management.
- Involved in the design, data model, and upgrade assessment for migration of CRM 2013 to Dynamics CRM 2015.
- Designing and integrating business processes and data flows between CRM applications and other applications, such as back office/ERP applications.
- Extensively used Synchronous and Asynchronous Plugins and Workflow activities for various CRM activities during development phase
- Used SSRS create reports in the system to provide accurate data for business decision making
- Extensive experience in developing Custom SSRS reports using Report Builder and BIDS
- Used Pre and Post Images during Plugin Execution Phases for various complex Plugins
- Developed business objects using C# for various modules
- Involved in creation of new organization, costumed entities, sitemaps, user controls and data import from other external mainframe systems.
Confidential, BatonRouge, LA
MS Dynamic CRM Consultant
- Analyze the requirement and do High level and Low level architectural design.
- Orchestrated and conducted Microsoft CRM Modeling Sessions with users and leading in design and review sessions with technical and business team members.
- Designing and integrating business processes and customize CRM forms, ribbons, workflows, Dialogue.
- Hands on knowledge of implementing and maintaining access controls in CRM.
- Developed pre Image and post Image plug-ins and custom workflows.
- Customized the views, forms along with entities and dashboards.
- Involved in Designing Workflows and custom Workflows as per prerequisites of the required specifications.
- Developed plug-ins for Dynamics CRM applications.
- Creating a detailed project plan, this includes both estimates for the tasks that will be completed and the timeline in which they will be completed.
- Created Users, costumed security roles, privileges/rights to roles. Created users, territories, teams, assigning and sharing of records.
.Net Developer/ CRM Functional Consultant
- Responsible for developing the Logic using C#.NET.
- Developed data services using ADO.NET Objects like Data Sets, Data Adapters, and Data Readers.
- Involved in requirement assembling sessions, design walk-through meetings with customers to understand new business requirements and discuss the concerns, issues raised during the review phase.
- Gathered end-user’s business requirements and translated them into CRM Application Functions using Web Pages/Win Forms with C# 3.5
- Prepared cost/benefit analysis of alternative solutions
- Prepared Sprint Backlogs and Scrum charts which includes Task Assignment, Providing Estimates, setting up delivery dates and conducted scrum meetings as when needed.
- Used ADO.NET for database connectivity on SQL server Database 2008 R2.
- Configured the VS.NET environment, IIS Server 7.0
- Used ADO.NET objects to retrieve and update data to the database.
- Used C#.NET to write server-side code for the user interfaces
- Used various caching methodologies to improve performance
- Visual Source safe has been used for all the source code maintenance among the whole team members.
- Involved in production support for the application
- Modified/Created a front-end using C#.NET2.0 Framework to handle additional data sources.
- Used ASP.NET to create pages for reporting
- Created ASP.NET web pages that provide new features and enhanced user experience.
- Designed and developed rich User Interfaces using C#.NET
- Involved in production support for the application
- Unit testing of all developed pages and modules
- Interacting with development team to maintain mutual understanding of basic functionality of the system.
- Validating and Analyzing Test results.