- 8+ years of IT experience including 6+ years of experience in PEGA and almost 2 year of experience in Java application development.
- Certified System Architect and experienced frontend developer working in the Pega platform with strong engineering skills in Web Applications, Agile Methodologies, TDD Methodologies, UI/UX designs, User Interface Design.
- Experience with Development of Business Process Management (BPM) and Business Rules Engines (BRE) applications.
- Experience working on various PEGA PRPC versions like 7.x,8.x and in the Pega component library project with React JS, Styled Components, and redux along with Unit testing.
- Experience with translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code.
- Experience working on predictive analytics use - cases using Python language.
- Experience in using debugging and performance tools like Clipboard, Tracer, Performance Analyzer (PAL) and System Management Application (SMA).
- Involved in Design Development and Implementation of business Applications using Java/J2EE Technologies.
- Experience in Pega Implementation Cycle including Development, Testing, Trouble
- Shooting, and Bug Tracking and fixing the issues.
- Hands on experience in designing User Interface (UI) rules such as Flow Actions, Section, Layouts.
- Hands on experience in design and development of Properties, Activities, Decision Rules, Declarative Expressions.
- Worked on Debugging and Bug fixing Activities using Clipboard, Tracer, Rules Inspector For Harness, Declare Expressions.
- Authoring Test Case scenarios post understanding business requirements and functional specifications, and executing test cases and logging defects.
- Responsible for designing user interface screens using HTML, JSP and validating using Java Script
- Good exposure in Requirements understanding and analyzing.
- Experience in creating pixel-perfect mobile Android UI layouts.
- Experience with services and connectors in integrating with external systems and databases.
- Experience in applying Case Management to existing system.
- Experience in developing various Security rules as per the business requirement.
- Ability to manage multiple project tasks and deadlines along with troubleshooting skills to facilitate effective and efficient resolution of problems.
- Used Java script in user validation and suggestion list and to display dialog boxes.
- Enthusiastic learner, creative and smart worker with strong work ethics and commitment to work to achieve Client’s objectives.
BPM Product: Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC v 7.x, 8.x), CPM.
Pega Tools: SoapUI, Pega Trace Viewer, Pega Log Analyzer.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, XP, Windows NT, Unix/Linux (Red Hat)
Java/J2EE Technologies: J2EE, Web Services
RDBMS: SQL Server, MS Access
Web/App Servers: web sphere 6.0
- Created High Level Class structure, Workflows and Rule sets in Pega PRPC
- Worked on CPM Specific rules like Rule-Pega-Intent-Task, Rule-Pega-Interaction-Driver.
- Customized and implemented default Flows, Flow actions and UI that are critical to the Business.
- Developed applications using PRPC, which included designing Flows, using Application Accelerator, Activities, Flow actions, Harnesses, Sections, UI/UX, HTML streams, Correspondence, Decision Rules, Declarative rules and generating Reports and also implemented Data Transforms
- Developed Activities using Pega inbuilt methods and BPM solution Life Cycle using Pega - PRPC, BPM
- Prepared the User Interfaces (section, harness, and flow action Worked with the business team to define the Use cases for the application based on the business specifications.
- Implemented the Agile methodology in design UI, security rules and the rule development phases using PRPC.
- Transformed business requirements into data analytical models, designing algorithms, building models, developing data mining and reporting solutions that scale across a massive volume of structured and unstructured data.
- Worked with the various business teams to gather business requirements, clip board, PAL, designed prototype of the system and presented to the business users/managers.
- Defined activity steps and created methods in PRPC and BPM for the implementation of the Business logic.
- Utilized the Cosmos Work design system theme to manager daily workflows.
- Analyzed various logs that are being generated and predicted/forecasted next occurrence of event with various Python libraries.
- Used debugging tools like Clipboard, UI, Tracer and Rules Inspector for troubleshooting.
- Implemented Data Exploration to analyze patterns and to select features.
- Responsible for configuring Services and connectors (File, Soap, DB, Email) in PEGA.
- Strictly adhered to the PRPC guard rails as defined by Pega systems Inc.
- Worked with all phases of Smart Build BPM life cycle like model, plc., build, execute and monitor using PRPC.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Interaction with client to understand expectations and requirements.
- Involved in Use Case conception, Design and Elaboration.
- Responsible for Designing, developing business requirements in PRPC or PEGA worksfor all dispute processing processes.
- Involved in creating High Level Class structure.
- Extensively worked on using Data Model and Data Pages.
- Developed Decision and Declarative rules for automated processing.
- Created Validation rules to validate User input.
- Integrated with External Database using Rule-Connect-SQL.
- Designed Correspondence Rules Sending notifications to SE.
- Used BIX to extract all BPM data: Work details, Assignments and Processes.
- Prepared Role Based Access group and Access level documentation for the Front office and Back office teams.
- Debugging using Tracer and Clipboard Management.
- Performance test using PRPCor PEGA works-PAL tool.
- Raised Pega SR’s and received hot fixes for Pega issues.
- Created Product rules and Involve in Rules migration.
- Interacted with Users, Developers, Project Manager to understand the business process, identify enhancements and gather Business Requirements.
- Responsible for making design documentation of the project.
- Responsible for creation of rule set designing, class structure and rule-resolution designing.
- Involved in PRPC flow diagrams using Visio, interpretation of complex flow shapes for business scenarios.
- Prepared the User Interfaces (section, harness and flow action), portal representation.
- Implemented Declarative rules and decision rules.
- Worked on Circumstancing by creating the circumstance definitions.
- Involved in creating the SLA events on the assignments.
- Implementation and integration of multiple external systems with soap connectors.
- Testing and debugging using tracer and rules inspector.
- Designing the SQL connector to get data from the external database.
- Involved in Creation of validation (property-validation, obj-validation) rules to implement business logic validation.
- Used RDB- List, RDB-Open, RDB-save depending on the business rules in the project.
Environment: PEGA V6.2 V 7.1.6, Web Sphere, MS Visio 2007, SQL.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Worked with Project Managers, Business Leads, and Business Analysts to define business requirements for designing, testing, and building Pega systems solutions to meet those requirements.
- Created business process flows and flow actions in PRPC.
- Developed various screens and worked intensively on User Interface using Harness, Sections and flow action rules.
- Utilized Cosmos Work's new "Preview Panel" which provides quick access to actions and summary information without leaving the context of the task at hand.
- Responsible for running SQL scripts, creating indexes, stored procedures for data analytics.
- Defined harness and section rules as a part of UI implementation.
- Worked with UX/UI patterns and components for building Cosmos enterprise applications.
- Created Report Definitions for reporting purposes.
- Used Declare Triggers, Declare Index and Declare on Change rules to implement various business requirements.
- Using Java Script functions for the custom validations.
- Designed and developed Business process Management (BPM) components which included PRPC flows, Business rules for application flow.
- Developed Rules for validation and Integration pertained to Rule-Connect and Rule-Service.
- Built data analytics infrastructure to collect, analyze, and visualize data.
- Opened Cosmos UI, as a 'Review' harness (e.g., read only), where the assignment processing is opened inside an Ajax container using the 'Perform' harness.
- Used System Management Application (SMA) to monitor various agents and listeners, to get stats on the rule information and to clear the rule cache and lookup list cache.
- Deployment of web, enterprise java components, messaging components and multi-threading.
- Involved in Data elements validation using exploratory data analytics.
- Implemented various PRPC components like Decision tables, Decision Maps, Declarative expressions, Constraints, and indexes etc., Involved in production support for fixing the bugs, unit testing and analyzing the logs.
- Facilitated knowledge transfer of PRPC functionality and application functionality.
- Created search reports using List view and Summary view rules of PRPC.
- Coordinated in the SOAP service for the service Request and WSDL deployment.
- Performance Testing using Rules Inspector, UI/UX, DB Tracer, PLA (Pega Log Analyzer) and PAL (Performance Analyzer).
- Pega Cosmos UX framework specializes for three distinct experiences: for developers building low-code applications, for employees managing daily workflows, and for customers that we directly engage.
- Involved in testing and troubleshooting the issues of the application using PRPC tools like Rules Inspector, Clipboard, Tracer and PAL.
Pega Developer with Java
- Involved in Use Case conception, design and elaboration, requirement analysis to understand the Pega architecture.
- Redesigned the Business Flows to fit the Pega tool.
- Developed Flows and Activities.
- Prepared Role Based Access group and Control document for the Pega Workflow team.
- Created High Level Class structure, Workflows and Rule sets in Pega PRPC.
- Used design tools like Microsoft Visio for designing the workflows of the application. Developed Rules for validation and Integration pertained to Rule-Connect and Rule-Service.
- Automated the business process management capabilities using Pega Rule Engine.
- Developed Business Rules document for the implementation of Workflows in Pega PRPC.
- Involved in creation of database, users, schema, tables partitioning, Indexes on tables, creation of views.
- Developed Activities using Pega inbuilt methods, BPM solution Life Cycle using Pega - PRPC, BPM
- Worked on CPM Specific rules like Rule-Pega-Intent-Task, Rule-Pega-Interaction- Driver.
- Customized and implemented default Flows, Flow actions and UI that are critical to the Business.
- Analyzed specifications provided by the Client and coordinated the requirements with the client.
- Worked on Agile Software development processes and internationalization of languages used in the JSF Framework.
- Used services and connectors in integrating with external systems and databases.
- In the production support, responsible for receiving incidents and requests from end-users, analyzing these and either responding to the end user with a solution or escalating it to the other IT teams.
- Reloaded component in set of intervals using AJAX communication.
- Coded Refactoring and maintaining cruise control.
- Created Test cases using JUnit and Selenium to test the code on different layers.
- Involved in Peer Code and Document Review process
- Developed ANT script for compiling and deployment.