- Agile Project Management experience using Scrum (monthly sprint planning, daily scrum meetings, product backlog management), Change Management Experience.Business Process Reviews; Sales Report Creation and Analysis; Excellent Writing skills (Business Requirements Documentation, Technical Requirements Documentation, Change Request Process and Documentation, Test Scripts, Project Assessments and Risks); UAT Testing; Release Management; Marketing Automation; Account and Contact Management;
- Lead and Opportunity Management; Campaign Management; Database Design, Database Management and Data Migration; Case Management; Integrations; Workflow/Process Flows; Editing and Proofreading skills;
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills and Troubleshooting skills; Software Training for Users; Sales Operations; Point of Sale Reporting; Forecasting; Sales Compensation Processing; Budget Management; Sales and Customer Service; Marketing Promotions.
- Advanced Customization, Configuration, Workflow Rules, Process Builder, Validation Rules, Automation Rules, Approval Processes, Reports and Dashboards, SOQL, Partner Portal; basic knowledge of: Visual Force Pages, Lightning Experience, Apex Coding, Communities, Managed apps, Custom Apps
- Oracle CPQ - 5 Years’ Experience
- Salesforce CPQ - 5 Years’ Experience
- Apptus - 5 Years’ Experience
- Various AppExchange programs for Salesforce.com such as: Xactly, Zuora, DocuSign, EchoSign, Outlook and Gmail Integration and Sync, Inbox for Salesforce, Miller Heiman Sales process, Data.com, Zoom Info, Power Dialer, CRM Fusion Tools, Data Trim, Conga Merge, Work-it, D&B 360, Big Tin Can, Walk Me, Workbench etc.
- MS Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Jira, Wiki, Visio Flowcharting, Cognos, Visual Basic, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle, Siebel, SAP, Base Camp, PeopleSoft, Sage CRM, Crystal Reports, FileMakerPro, Paradox, QuattroPro, ACT QuickBooks, Solomon, PageMaker, FrameMaker, HP ManMan System, CAD and FTP as well as basic accounting skills (AP, AR, General Ledger)
Apex Data loader
Visual Force Pages
Integration Tools: Scribe and Boomi, Cast Iron
Copado Release Management Tool
SQL Query Language
Basic HTML - For Web to Lead
CRM Workflow Rules
CRM Validation Rules
CRM Formula Fields
CRM Process Flows
CRM Partner Portals and Customers/Community Portals
Technical and Business Documentation Requirements
Writing Test Scripts
Data Management, Data Quality and Data Cleanup
Agile Accelerator, Jira, Version One, Asana Training Skills: Development of Training Materials, SOPS and conducting training classes
Senior Salesforce Architect/Senior Salesforce Admin
- Working on various projects for different clients doing the following:
- Brand New Salesforce and Marketing Automation Implementations
- Marketing Automation Specialist
- Pardot Expert
- Social Studio
- Marketing Cloud
- ON24 Integration
- WebEx Integration
- Website Integration
- Solution Architect
- Project Management
- Managing Offshore and Onshore resources; including developers
- Data Migration/Data Analysis
- Business Analyst
- Test Script Writing and Testing
- Functional and Technical Requirements Writing
- Release Management
- Sprint Planning/Daily Standups
- User Story Building and Rollout
- Training and Training Documentation
Confidential, Foxboro, MA
- Created a more streamlined/automated list import process system within Marketo which improved the overall quality of the data and timeliness of leads to Sales; and was the main point of contact of all list import requests which including: prepping the data, importing the data and testing/validating the data to ensure they synced properly between Marketo and salesforce.com
- Contributed to improvements in the Lead Lifecycle process, lead scoring, product scoring, and segmentation
- Setup standard roles and responsibilities within Marketo
- Troubleshoot and resolve daily sync issues between Marketo and SFDC
- Worked with the web teams to help setup and test new forms/landing pages within Marketo
- Setup automated sales renewal campaigns within Marketo
- Setup nurture campaigns
- Streamlined their lead assignment rules, cutting them in half by 50%
- Working with developers, created an automated Campaign Naming convention as well as the Campaign Type setup process directly within the SFDC Campaign Object within SFDC; these resulted in improved data quality and reporting.
- First line of support for process improvements/issues related to Marketing within salesforce.com; including documenting requirements through user stories, assigning development tasks to the development team, creating change lists for proper deployment, configuration, testing, and helping with training documentation and user training
- Worked on data transformation in both salesforce.com and Marketo on key reporting data fields to ensure all data is consistent in both systems; as well as put key controls in place to ensure the data quality moving forward as well as contribute to data governance procedures
- Assisted in 2 data integration projects because of 2 small companies that Confidential purchased; this included setting up the correct data mapping/field values between the 2 systems; importing of data, testing of data, and validating data.
- Created a data dictionary of all key data fields within salesforce.com and Marketo and how fields map to each other and are used internally; this is now used by all sales and marketing groups to help understand what fields to use for different business use cases: reporting, list imports, etc.
- Created standard reports and dashboards
Confidential, Westwood, MA
CRM Analyst/Project Manager
- Salesforce.com new implementation facilitator; responsible for configuration of new system; data migration from old legacy systems including cleansing of data; manage the integration between salesforce.com and their new ERP System (Monarch Foundation) including documentation of requirements needed for a successful integration; ongoing testing of salesforce.com and the new ERP system
- Marketing Automation Technical Lead; setup the integration between SFDC and Marketo; worked with web team to setup forms/landing pages on website to sync with Marketo/SFDC; created/setup all marketing email programs/campaigns; setup lead lifecycle and scoring campaigns; created and automated reports; worked with designers to create Forms, Landing Pages, and standard templates for emails, newsletters, etc. setup various nurture campaigns
- Participated in working sessions, design reviews and client training sessions as needed
- Analyze customer business processes, identify their needs, and map the customer's requirements to Salesforce.com and Marketo
- Administration and configuration of the Salesforce.com and Marketo systems
- Conduct regular status meetings with all stakeholders, keeping the stakeholder’s needs and requirements continuously in view
- Troubleshoot technical issues when the need arises, and escalating appropriately as needed
- Writing Business and Technical Requirements as well as participate in the testing of these requirements
- Setup a Support Process system to manage all requests from users for the various business systems
- First Line of Support for Users.
- Writing Training Documentations
- Focal point for all sf.com user education and application capabilities
- Install other Integrated Applications within Salesforce.com based on the business needs, such as: Gmail Plugin for SFDC, Miller Heiman Salesforce.om, HubSpot Web form Integration
- Report and Dashboard Creation
- Recommend and Document Process Improvements
- Manage the Project Timelines including keeping internal users on task as well as outside vendors on task to ensure all related activities are been completed on time
Confidential, Oakland, CA
- Direct Line of IT Business Systems support to the Marketing and Inside Sales Department
- Managed, supported and made enhancements to the Marketing Automation Tool: Eloqua and the integration with Salesforce.com; ensuring the proper synchronization between the 2 systems is working as expected
- When a decision was made to switch to a different Marketing Automation Tool, which was “Marketo”; I Managed the migration/implementation project from Eloqua to Marketo which included:
- Setup integration with Salesforce.com.
- Replicating all key Marketing Programs from the Eloqua System into Marketo
- Testing of all Programs to make sure everything for each program was working as expected and leads were flowing correcting into SFDC. This included all Web Forms, Webinars, Events, Emails and other various types of campaigns
- Creating specific Data programs within Marketo to be run automatically on a regular basis so that we can use them in many of our programs. Examples:
- Emails to Filter out of all Email Campaigns
- Hard bounce Backs
- Specific data related to specific types of Customers or Prospects (Private Providers, Parents, Canada Only, International Only)
- Created the Lead Nurture Program
- Created the Customer Startup Program
- External List Uploads
- Setup the WebEx Integration with Marketo
- Created the main Lead Nurture Program
- Created the main Customer Startup Engagement Program
- Setup the Sales Insight enhanced feature within Marketo
- Created standard lists and templates for each type of program/campaign
- Weekly Training sessions for the internal users on different processes
- After the Go-Live date, I administered the entire application; providing ongoing support and enhancements as needed
- Improved upon and made enhancements to their current Lead Processing/Lead Assignment engine
- Managed and supported the monthly Marketing Paid Lists (MDR) updates in SFDC
- Ongoing participation in business process re-engineering efforts, helping the different user organizations adapt to best practices, using third party application software where possible
- Subject Matter Expert for the following SFDC features: Email to Salesforce.com, Email to Case, Salesforce for Outlook, Chatter, Connect for Office, Forecasting Tool, and Data Loader,
- Understand and document business and technical requirements for key IT CRM projects.
- Data Cleanup and Data Migration projects
- Improved upon and made enhancements to their Internal Support/Case Management System
- Daily Production Support for all CRM Users
- Setup and Training of New CRM Users
- Weekly Training sessions to CRM Users on new features, enhancements and How To’s
- Developed Training Documentation
- Conduct business process review meetings with all business groups to document requirements for the new system and identify all areas of improvement
- Document all business requirements and technical requirement as it relates to the project
- Configuration oalesforce.com system
- Writing workflow rules and approval processes and formula fields
- Primary interface with the IT department for assisting with requirements, operation architecture, design and development on user requirements
- Develop Data Migration Strategy and conduct data mapping exercises
- Writing Test Scripts
- UAT Testing
- Designing Training Documents
- Conduct training sessions
- Develop a Change Management Process
- Develop a plan for Post-Live support
- Work closely with business partners to realize the full capabilities of Salesforce.com CRM.
- Creation and Management of the Customer Portal within Salesforce.com
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, accounts, leads, opportunities, dashboards and reports and any other customization required.
- Data Cleansing and Data Integrity
- Importing and exporting large volumes of data.
- Creating and managing complex workflow rules, data validation, and system triggers.
- Managing multiple users set up, profiles, roles, and teams.
- Assist in Visualforce Pages and testing
- Assists in the evaluation of App Exchange tools for feasibility and impact to the business.
- Provide problem root cause analysis to resolve complex system problems as part of Tier 3 support.
- Create and maintain system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications.
- Write technical approach and design documentation supporting business needs
Confidential, Milford, MA
CRM Analyst/Systems Administrator
- Manager of the of Salesforce.com CRM system.
- Included daily maintenance of the system; customizing and enhancing the application based on the company's changing needs; set up workflows, assignment rules; dashboards; approval processes; email templates; mail merge templates; setup and maintenance of the products section and price books; data cleansing and maintain data integrity using the Apex Data Loader and MS Access and Data Trim; setting up Custom Objects; manager of the entire Leads Process;
- Automation of marketing campaign management and activations; setup sharing rules, territory management, public groups, record types, page layouts, workflows, security, quotas, mass mailings, auto responses, etc., troubleshoot and debugged application; report creation, generation and maintenance; adhoc reporting; enhancements to system; solution/knowledge base creation; created and controlled company structure; setup and train new users; Outlook Integration and Setup for Salesforce.com.
- Manager of the entire salesforce.com training program which included: holding weekly training sessions either in person or via WebEx, setup or maintain training and How To? Documents; First line of support for the users of salesforce.com; setup and implemented the internal case support functionality to support the daily requests of the users.
- Completed a successful integration project where we merged 3 separate instances of Salesforce.com into one; where I was one of the main project managers overseeing the entire integration, which included managing the consultants that were assisting us; overseeing and helping with the setup and configuration; setup business process reviews to help identify gaps between each instance; managed the entire data migration piece of the project.
Confidential, Needham, MA
Business Analyst/System Administrator
- Manager of the of Salesforce.com CRM system. Set up and trained new users; customized application based on company's changing needs; set up process flows for Sales Cycle, Lead, Case and Account Assignments; Sharing Rules, Security, Quotas, Mass Mailings, auto responses, etc.; troubleshoot and debugged application; report generation; enhancements to system; knowledge base creation; created and controlled company structure; data integrity management; report creation and maintenance; Wrote and maintained updates of training manuals, processes and procedures.
- Setup managed and implemented an Integration project where we connected our Course Database information with Salesforce.com. This involved putting together a project plan, researching and choosing the correct consultant and software application for the integration, involving the correct resources, testing the integration, troubleshooting, reviewing daily success and error reports and getting issues resolved; which ultimately resulted in a successful integration of the 2 systems.
- Sales report creation and analysis; adhoc reporting; commission calculations/processing. Process all sales contracts and setup new customer accounts on the administrative site. Provide overall support to the VP of Sales and Marketing, Field Salesreps and Inside Sales. Provide Customer Service to customers.
Confidential, Foxboro, MA
- CRM system, Salesforce.com. Set up and trained new users; customized application based on company's changing needs; set up process flows for Sales Cycle, Lead, Case and Account Assignments; Sharing Rules, Security, Quotas, Mass Mailings, auto responses, etc.; troubleshoot and debugged application; report generation; enhancements to system; knowledge base creation; created and controlled company structure; data integrity management; report creation and maintenance; Wrote and maintained updates of training manuals, processes and procedures.
- Trained New and Existing Users on a regular basis.
- Responsible for all Sales Operations: Sales Report Analysis and provide recommendations to management; Report Development/Analysis; Trend Analysis; Gross Margins; Ad-Hoc reporting; ; Corporate Database Management; Design and distribute various analytical reports; Forecasting; Opportunity Management; Revenue Commitment Reports; Bookings and Shipment Reports; Point of Sale Reporting from major Distributors; maintained strong relationships with Distribution Partners; Commission Calculations/Reconciliation and Credits; Compensation Plans; Account and Territory Assignment Management; Proposal Creation and Maintenance for customers;
- Marketing COOP Program Management; Lead Management; Email Marketing programs via Salesforce.com; ROI Analysis from Marketing Programs;
- Assisted with the coordination and setup for tradeshows; Incentive Programs and SPIF Program Management; Inside Sales Systems Management;; research and resolve various issues for Sales and Marketing Departments; Trained Sales Reps on all systems; various research projects.
- Leader of Enterprise Automation System Project replacing current Front Back Office solutions. Interfaced with all departments; performed needs assessment analysis (and how each department needs to communicate effectively with sales and with our customers) for the completion of the RFP that was submitted to potential vendors during the selection process; developed and designed business process flows; project planning; rollout plan; consolidation of various databases; map the processes with the chosen Vendor’s solution; implementation plan, rollout of the solution to each department, training of the Users, budget management, etc.
- Represented Sales and Field Service during Process Flows, Gap Analysis, functional requirement process, prototyping, design, test and acceptance process; Interfaced with Sales, Field Service and IT during the process and presented End-User issues to the Core Team and Executive Management; Implemented the final solution; Trained the Users; Systems Administrator; Maintained data integrity; Quality Assurance of the System which involved bug tracking, ongoing testing, problem resolution; first Line of Support; report generation and distribution, etc.