- Project Charter, Planning, WBS, Estimates, Execution, Change managment
- BRD/SRDs, Use case, Data mapping, Process flow, Data Model, UML diagram
- Requirements elicitation, gathering, analysis, documentation, change request management, requirements communication and configuration management
- Test Strategy, Test Planning, Test case, Auomation and Manual testing
- Agile - Product Backlog,Sprint review, retrospective, incremental delivery, Waterfall, XP, Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Test Driven Development, JAD
- Tibco Business Process Management (BPM), Spotfire- BI tool, Digitisation, Content management, Portfolio/Asset management
- Database Netezza,Oracle, MS-SQL Server, DB2&MS-Access
- TechnologiesAngular JS, HTML5, CSS3,WCF,Web Services, ASP .Net,XML,Java Script, JQuery,SharePoint, C#, VB.Net, Microsoft .Net,C++, C, Java, PL/SQL
- Payment Methods Bank Wire, Credit Cards -Monaris payment gateway, China Union Pay, ACH- Direct accounts
- Management Tool
- Finance Industry Exposure
- Communication SkillsHPQC, HP ALM, QTP, Load Runner, Beyond Compare, MS-Visio, Excel, Word, Project
- Welath Management, Capital Markets, Retail, Lending, Equity Options Fx trading, T&O
- Proficient in oral and written communication. People’s person, able to communicate with people in all levels of organization from VPs, Directors, Managers, Project Leads to Solution Architects, Designers, Data Modelers, Developers, Business Analysts and Testers
- Project managment
- Business Analysis
- SDLC Methodologies
- Supported team of 40 consisting of Solution Architects, System designer, Business Analysts, QA, developers, DevOps for project execution as per requirement and guidelines from CIBC
- Main contact person for requirements communication for in house and off shore development team
- Creation of Solution requirements documentation through stakeholder elicitation, requirements analysis, requirements documentation, requirements communication, requirement management for change request implementation
- Actively involved with various stakeholders during project development and QA qualification phases by conducting Daily Triages and Weekly status update meeting tracking project progress
- Agile lead for project implementation. Responsible for development of release/sprint backlog creation and prioritization, daily scrum meeting, product increment development, testing and delivery.
- Interacted with development team for requirement documentation walkthrough, follow up on open items for clarification relating to requirements till closure
- Interactions with development team and QA during all phased of product full lifecycle which includes Unit testing, SIT, UAT and Production
- Responsible for product demos to client during Sprint review meeting and follow up for activities post Sprint retrospective meetings
- Worked in qualifying digitization for EI portal to visualize transactions at various stages of processing.
- Participated in requirement gathering meetings with business team, responsible for feature demos with clients and suggested various UI/UX changes to make workflow more efficient.
- Interviewed team members to assess progress and created implementation plan using agile development methodology.
- Coordinated with team of 25 consisting of QAs, developers, Solution architects throughout SDLC. Responsible for all phases of the project life cycle from Initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closure.
- Responsible of requirements elicitation, gathering, analysis, documentation, change request management, requirements communication and configuration management during various projects for core functions.
- Coordinated to capture details for Client on boarding UI/UX through frequent interactions with client. Responsible for presenting wireframes to client and follow up for approvals
- Responsible for Client demo and walkthrough during conceptualization, development review, SIT and UAT handoff phases within the SDLC
- Participated in Joint Application Development JAD sessions, technical and business review sessions with the project team.
- Interviewed team members to assess progress and created implementation plan
- Involved in resource planning, preparation of estimates and budgeting.
Sr. Consultant- Business Analyst/Project Manager
- Successfully completed 9 enhancements for corporate and commercial landing. Out of those 3 enhancements finished ahead of scheduled time.
- Responsible for Client demo and walkthrough during conceptualization, development review and UAT handoff phases within the SDLC.
- Developed Customized component to standardized and optimized user interface component to speed up the development process, which resulted early completion of those project by 10% to 12%
- In Asset Project to track cost center, amortization amount and Risk rating type related changes. me implemented customize work flow process.
- External Agency IDs and Risk Rating: Corp Commercial Lending:
- The project involved receiving new feed from Bloomberg, Moody’s, S & P, Fitch and DBRS, displaying external agency IDs and risk ratings for the given entity. Also, International IDs such as CUSIP, ISIN, SEDOL, SYMBOL, and TICKER for the issues associated to the entity (Issuer) for Basel
- Co-ordination with various cross functional teams CFT comprising of over 25 stockholders consisting of onsite Directors, Managers, Business Analysts, QA, developers for project execution as per requirement and guidelines from BMO.
- Conducted feasibility study, planning and execution for releasing mobile version of the existing desk top application.
- Identified and involved all key stakeholders, contributors, business, operations and technical resources that must participate in projects and ensure that contributors are motivated to complete assigned tasks within the parameters of the project plan.
- Involved in JAD sessions for communicating and managing expectations with affiliated bank whose customers are going to be the final users of the product.
Technologies: Agile/ Extreme Programming, JIRA, Clear Quest, Netezz aAginity, PowerDesigner, BPM-AMX, C#, .NET, HTML, XML, Microsoft Office, Java, Beyond Compare, SQL Server 2010, Oracle SQL developer, SSIS, Visual Studio, SOAP UI Pro, Windows 2010/7, Unix, Quality Center, QTP, FIX Protocol.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes