- Around 8+ years of experience as an IT professional, with over 5 years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM Platform using APEX, Force.com and Visual Force, and around 3+ years with Java.
- Experience in SFDC Development implementing the APEX classes, Triggers, S - Controls, Components, Reports, Visual Force, Force.com IDE, Eclipse with SOQL, SOSL and Force.com plug-ins.
- Pervasive experience in performing the administrative and development related tasks like consigning Roles, creating Profiles, Visual Force pages, Validation Rules, Custom Tabs, Custom Objects, S-Controls, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, Dashboards, Workflows, Email Alerts, Entity Relationship Diagrams and Page Layouts.
- Experience with Salesforce AppExchange Apps, installations, configurations and user security permissions to meet the organizational needs.
- Highly experienced DevOps Engineer initiating and implementing operational transformations via AWS cloud, IOS, Salesforce, AWS On premise DevOps - code pipelining, deployment following CI & CD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery).
- Experience in successfully implementing and delivering numerous AWS cloud, .Net, Java, Salesforce, IOS, Mobile and DevOps automation projects.
- Experience getting the code from the version control tool and compiling using Ant scripts that is integrated into Continuous integration tool - Jenkins, and uploading the packages into salesforce packaging org using the Salesforce client and creating the packages in Salesforce packaging org.
- Enterprise architecture for AWS Cloud, DevOps and Security Infrastructure architecture for Enterprise products following the DevOps lifecycle role in the Salesforce domain, that is, from development to deployment, maintenance and upgrade stage.
- Experience formatting and migrating user data into Lightning Experience, and implementing salesforce lightning components for small set of users within organizations.
- Developed web apps for desktop using Salesforce Lightning Component UI framework.
- Proficient in dealing with the functionalities related to the Service Cloud and Sales Cloud and integrations with Marketing Cloud.
- Experience in Zuora with different modules like Customer Accounts (create/manage/delete Customers), Product Catalog(create/manage/delete Products), Subscription(Overview, Cancellations), Billing Operations, Invoice Processing.
- Experience in Veeva CRM and Veeva Vault Content Management applications.
- Experience in defining revenue stages and maintaining user log with Marketo AppExchange App - for improving the sales effectiveness, acquiring new customers more efficiently and proving marketing’s contribution to revenue growth.
- Thorough knowledge in the security and sharing model which is used to finely control the user’s access to different data.
- Experienced in analyzing business requirements, Entity Relationship diagram and implementing them to Salesforce custom objects, junction objects, master-detail relationships and lookup relationships.
- Expertise in working on Scheduled jobs and APEX Batch jobs and executed approval processes, e-mail services and workflows via customization.
- Experience with Code Deployments from Sandbox to Production and different environments using Change Set.
- Developed and worked on different Salesforce.com environments such as production and sandbox by employing the Force.com Migration Tool and Eclipse.
- Expertise in analyzing and documenting the workflows and functionality of existing systems.
- Created and maintained logical entity relationship diagrams, transformed logical models into physical data models with an add-on experience in writing SQL and PL/SQL programming with Oracle and MS-SQL Server.
- Expertise in creating Visual Force pages and other custom components for Salesforce1.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Worked with Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) of different groups to gain detailed knowledge of the different systems and also to understand the cross impacts of the system by conducting meetings.
- A project oriented team player with solid communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain a congenial relationship with the client team and with the ability to manage multiple priorities under aggressive deadlines, being highly adaptable to different work environments.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Classic, Lightning Experience, Salesforce SFA, APEX Language, Classes, Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual force (Pages, Components and Controllers), APEX Data Loader, CI & CD, DevOps,Service cloud, sales cloud, Marketing cloud, Azure,Veeva, Zuora, Marketo, Pricing, S-Controls, APEX Web Services, AJAX, Dashboards, Workflow & Approvals, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects.
Salesforce Tools: Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Connect for Outlook, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production), Force.com Migration Tool
Custom Integration: Outbound messages, Workflow & Approvals, Field updates, Reports, Custom objects, Custom settings, Custom labels & tabs, SOAP & REST web services, Email Services, Role Hierarchy, Dashboards, Security controls, APEX Exchange Package & Custom Application and Sandbox data loading
Programming Languages: APEX, Java J2EE, C, C++, C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net
Database Servers: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , PL/SQL, RDBMS, MS Access, MySQL, DB2, TOAD
Operating Systems: MS Windows, Unix, Linux, Mac OS - 9/10
Software Development Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, MVC, SDLC
IDE: Eclipse 3.x, MyEclipse, Dataloader, MS Visio, Force.com IDE
Confidential - Reston, VA
Senior Salesforce Developer
- Involved in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle including analysis, requirement gathering, design, development, enhancements, testing, deployment and maintenance of the application.
- Leading the release life cycle of packaging, upgrading Salesforce Managed applications in product lifecycle; handled multiple minor and major push and pull upgrades.
- Responsible for writing of Ant and Python Scripts for Automating Build &Deployment Process and upgrading the existing scripts, managing Servers.
- Responsible for Jenkins server, Nodes, Plug-ins configuration, Upgradesand maintenance.
- Experience in administration, configuration, implementation and support of Salesforce CRM.
- Hands on experience in implementing security and sharing rules.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed solutions by customizing various standard salesforce objects, and other platform based technologies like Visualforce, Apex and force.com API.
- Involved in migrating data into Salesforce application instance using Apex data loader through CSV files.
- Developed various custom objects, tabs, ER models, validation rules on objects, tabs, components and visual force pages.
- Developed workflow rules, tasks, email alerts, Apex classes and triggers along with REST services to maintain user data and track customer related tasks and activities.
- Developed custom pages using Apex, Visualforce for customized UI of application workflow.
- Worked on Access Management Salesforce Identity and Access Management Connector - a new custom solution to authenticate, authorize, provision, deprovision, audit and manage Salesforce users - both internal and external to the organization from appropriate sources (LDAP/AD for internal and RAM /TM for external users).
- Continuous collaboration with the team by checking in the code periodically using SVN.
- Generated system and audit logs to constantly track the updates for all supported applications.
- Wrote autosys jobs (.jil files) to have the connector run for different applications, and automatically send out the audit log files to intended recipients for their perusal.
- Upgraded apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience(formatted and migrated the users to LE) to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages. Also developed multipleLightningComponents, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes theLightningcomponent look and feel better.
- Experience in implementing REST and SOAP web-based services.
- Responsible for implementing APEX based RESTFUL Services for providing bi-directional integration between Salesforce and on-premise applications.
- Managed the applications’ autosys jobs by putting them on/off ice on demand supporting their deployments.
- Responsible for managing the SOAP API calls for data manipulation needs of the client applications at runtime to perform tasks like querying the data in the organization, adding/updating/deleting the data, obtaining metadata, running utilities to perform administration tasks using SOQL and SOSL queries with consideration to Governor limits specific to each application instance.
- Experience in performing administrative and development related tasks like consigning Roles, creating Profiles, Visual Force pages, Validation and Assignment Rules, Workflows, Custom Tabs, Custom Objects, S-Controls, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, Dashboards, Email Alerts, Entity Relationship Diagrams and Page Layouts.
- Used Service Cloud to create a self-service community allowing customers to tap into the required information, connect with other users and contact a support agent when in need, thereby delivering an outstanding customer experience, enabling the users to work faster and more productively.
- Closely worked with different application teams for getting the requirements, brainstorming prospective solutions, maintaining continuous communication to have everyone up to date with the application, and the features it caters.
- Was closely involved in all phases of testing - Unit Testing, System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing - Regression and Progression.
- Recording all the test cases in ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) and tracking the defects.
- Worked out Implementation plan and handled production build anddeployments using iCART.
- Responsible for carrying out Dev Smoke tests before deployment; and Business and Technical shakeouts with all the application teams after deployment.
- Thoroughly supported all the application teams during UAT - communicating the changes made, running regression and progression suites, capturing the results and helping them understand and resolve the issues.
- On demand supported the applications internal testing.
- Provided 24*7 production support to the application teams - monitoring alerts, resolving issues and providing Service Assurance.
- Worked as a DevOps Engineer - handling both development and operational tasks, managing acceptance support and production deployments.
- Managed multiple releases through iCART.
- Established Continuous Integration (CI) pipeline to fully automate deployment of the application.
- Developed and managed the application in both lower and higher environments - supporting multiple instances.
- Responsible for PAM onboarding of Salesforce application instances, and maintaining them.
- Integrated Salesforce with Azure Active Directory to enable users to automatically get signed-on to Salesforce SSO with their Azure AD accounts, through Azure portal.
- Integrated and enabled Salesforce instances (Application Service Providers) with Single Sign-On (PING) through SAML configurations for both internal and external users supporting both Service Provider (SP) initiated and Identity Provider (IdP) initiated - and thoroughly tested them.
- Onboarded new applications to be managed by the Salesforce Connector, and continuously enhanced the connector to accommodate new changes specific to each application, without disturbing other existing applications.
- Worked on different standalone utilities - XML Validator and XLS to XML Convertor - to automate and ease certain processes.
- Frequent formal and informal interaction with clients, and contributed to design planning and impact analysis.
- Authored and maintained Solution Specifications and Design document, Technical Architecture document, Application Operation Manual, SSO-Salesforce integration document, application maintenance document, testing documents (capturing results and screenshots).
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Lightning Component, Eclipse IDE (Java), Workbench, Apex, Visualforce, Data loader, Web Services, SOAP API, Azure, Single Sign On Settings, ANT, Jenkins, SVN, Release Management, Domain management, Sources - LDAP/AD(internal) and RAM/TM (external), PING, PAM
Senior Salesforce Developer
- Involved in Discussions with Business Analyst and Project Managers to provide best solutions possible in Salesforce for the requirements collected.
- Created custom buttons and links on Account and Relationship Group object for generating auto Reports.
- Developed Visual Force pages which rendered based on Salesforce1 App or Web.
- Developed publisher actions for salesforce1 app.
- Efficiently worked with standard Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases and Opportunities.
- Created Custom objects, Page layouts,Custom tabs and Components.
- Proactively created Apex Triggers and Apex classes and also developed and managed complex workflows, approvals, validation rules, assignment rules and system triggers.
- Defined the lookup relationship and master-detail relationship on the objects that helps in associating the records and defining a parent-child relationship in which the master object controls certain behaviors of the detail object respectively.
- As DevOps Engineer, built tools for deployment, monitoring and operations and set up the environment for CI & CD, handling release management.
- Developed user-friendly mobile iOS and Android applications using Salesforce Mobile SDK.
- Expertise in configuring, using and administrating GIT version control system.
- Interacted with various Business Analysts and Developers to design better test plan and strategies based on the requirements of the business.
- Involved in various user stories andworked with QA teamto test in various sandbox environments and update fields in Production.
- Experienced in integration of Salesforce.com with external applications by setting up OAuth authentication between the Client and the Force.com platform and building bi-directional integration using Metadata API and APEX RESTFUL Services.
- Designed Salesforce Service Cloud console to boost productivity with the dashboard-like interface, reducing clicking & scrolling, making it easy to quickly find/update/create records.
- Automated service processes and streamlined workflows using Service Cloud making it easier to connect one-to-one with every customer across multiple instances/channels and on any device.
- Experienced in administrating, configuring, implementing and supporting Salesforce Service Cloud integration with Salesforce.
- Implemented Salesforce Lightning Components for small set of users within the organization - developed Lightning components and server side controllers to meet the business requirements.
- Effectively created the Picklists, dependent Picklists and junction objects to establish the connectivity among objects.
- Highly experienced with Zuora for Salesforce for commerce, billing and financial subscriptions.
- Responsible for writing SOQL & SOSL queries with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Knowledge and experience in configuring Salesforce Sales and Marketing Cloud, implementing connections, data management, and creating journeys using Journey Builder and syncing data between Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud.
- Integrated AWS (Amazon Web Services) with Salesforce using Force.com, combining a framework for authentication and native access to AWS Simple Storage System (S3), and pre-built Amazon Machine Images (AMI).
- Using Salesforce Workbench timed SOQL queries to get the most optimized version of the query.
- Used ChangeSets to deploy components into different environments.
- Set up Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Hierarchies, Lead Queries, Assignment rules, Web-to-Lead, Auto-Response rules.
- Experience in Dealing with Salesforce Support calls in case of any Salesforce Org issues.
- Worked effectively to ensure that the data is protected and is made available to the authorized users by customizing the user Roles, Role hierarchies, Profiles and Sharing settings.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Developed different Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application using different Visual force components.
- Used Force.com Eclipse IDE plug-in to manage, author, debug and deploy Force.com applications in the Eclipse development environment.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Lightning Experience, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Zuora, ANT, Jenkins, Custom Component, Lightning Component, Service Cloud, Sales cloud, Marketing Cloud, Release Management, REST, SOAP, Custom Controllers, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, Web Services, Reports, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Mobile SDK, Workbench.
Confidential, East Hanover, NJ
Senior Salesforce Developer
- Analyzed business needs, distinguished between needs and wants, identified gaps between business needs and standard application functionalities.
- Lead and developed strategies for enhancing systems to meet business needs, and mapped client business process and requirements onto the capabilities of Salesforce.com and the Force.com platform.
- Configured opportunities, sales processes and territories for Consumer and HealthCare products divisions.
- Handled various DevOps activities, release management tasks supporting CI & CD approach using Jenkins to automate the build scripts (Ant build scripts).
- Created Lightning components and apps combining Lightning Design system, LightningAppBuilder and LightningComponent features.
- Experienced in data modeling using Salesforce standard and custom objects.
- Implemented and integrated Veeva on Salesforce/Force.com Platform and supported Veeva administration.
- Built Veeva Vault workflows, implemented Veeva CRM and Vault on Force.com platform and integrated Veeva Vault with Veeva CRM, CLM admin tab configurations.
- Experienced working with Standard objects such as Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Chatter, Cases, etc.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Components, VisualForcePages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Integrated Marketo with Salesforce, helping the sales/marketing team to focus on the right opportunities leading to revenue growth.
- Automated and optimized client demand-generation campaigns through Marketo.
- Efficiently managed the Case Escalation Process throughout the project life cycle.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in application.
- Maintained different Price books.
- Used sandbox for testing and migrated code to deployment instance after testing.
- Developed different workflows and approval processes.
- Maintained Sharing according to territory scale and assigned various sales and marketing team needs.
- Experience on developing the force.com platform to meet the various internal needs of healthcare domain.
- Collaborated with chatter to make the internal team aware of the ongoing development.
- Worked with Data loader for loading the attachments into salesforce.com.
- Analyzed and converted business workflows to Salesforce workflows and assigned workflow alerts.
- Created public, private and unlisted Chatter Groups to collaborate with other team members while working in a team.
- Created and customized different report types, reports and dashboards for team and organization use.
- Managed multiple versions of the code using TFS by continuously checking in and pulling out the most recent code.
- Integrated with Microsoft Access and Microsoft Outlook in maintaining the scheduled tasks and events.
- Interacted with various vendors to integrate external website to Salesforce for web to lead process.
- Implemented the translation workbench for enabling the multilingual features for the company.
- Created mass emails using various email templates such as text, HTML, custom HTML, Visual Force. Also, used MailChimp to send mass emails.
Environment: Salesforce.com Enterprise Edition, Lightning Experience, Pages, Veeva, Marketo, TFS, Release Management, Jenkins, Ant, Data Loader, CI & CD, Reports, Apex Triggers, Web Services, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Security Controls, Data Management, Profiles, Page Layout, Validation Rules.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Senior Salesforce Developer
- Business Requirements gathering - As is/To Be Processes, Fit Gap Analysis.
- Involved in SFDC implementation and maintenance of CRM functionality.
- Followed the DevOps model to create and implement automation tool, building highly scalable redundant infrastructure.
- Supported CI & CD for the applications.
- Create Functional and Technical documents for SFDC reports, workflows.
- Create various roles, profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Used collaboration tool chatter for status update, document sharing, customizes profiles, applications and internal networking.
- Wrote Ant scripts for automating the applications build processes in Jenkins.
- Leveraged Sales and service cloud functionalities to create customized solutions tailored to the specific needs, to support existing and new employees of the organization.
- Worked closely with creative mobility and business teams for understanding low and high fidelity wireframes, for screen designing.
- Configured Salesforce.com security profiles and custom object supporting integration and quote-featured enhancement.
- Created the workflows and for automated lead routing lead escalation, alerts and custom coaching plans.
- Developed Apex Classes & Triggers and linked them to manage the workflows developed in the system.
- Created custom controllers implementing complex code for retrieval from Sales Force to VF pages
- Developed various Custom Reports, Dashboards and deployed them for different business user levels.
- Provided the training to the internal business users to use the application and develop their own custom reports.
- Wrote SOQL and SOSL statements within custom controllers, extensions and triggers.
- Supported the data migration activities for migration the data from various business sources with the support of salesforce.com.
Environment: Salesforce.com Enterprise Edition, Pages, Veeva, Ant, Jenkins, CI & CD, Data Loader, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Security Controls, Data Management, Profiles, Page Layout, Validation Rules.
- Worked on standard and custom S-objects on the Salesforce.com (SFDC) with a deep intent to meet the requirements and enhancements to the existing system architecture.
- Designed and developed Apex Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed Custom Visual Force Pages using Apex coding to meet the requirements of the Application.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- As Administrator, created profiles and implemented object-level, field-level and record-level security.
- Worked on prioritizing the records based on the business requirements.
- Responsible for migration of code from Sandbox to Production environment.
- Lead and co-ordinate with offshore development teams during development in various sprints of the project.
- Continuous collaboration with the team, by constantly checking in the code and controlling the versions using TFS.
- Worked extensively on Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Activities and Customized Objects for Layouts, record types and validation rules.
- Worked with Dynamic Apex to access Objects and Field describe information, execute dynamic SOQL, SOSL and DML queries.
- Debug Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governors and Limits.
- Create and Modify Test classes for the application to attain more than 75 % code coverage in the production environment, and handled all the Deployment of code to the production environment.
- Production Support for the Application and created tickets for the issues that came up and solved these issues as well.
- Developed and configured various reports and dashboards for different user profiles based on the need in the organization along with Building custom reports using Apex Visual Force.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Data Loader, TFS, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Reports, Dashboards, Windows XP.
Java J2EE Developer
- As a member of the team, involved in designing and developing a framework.
- Performed Requirement Analysis and developed use-cases.
- Incorporated Struts Model-View-Controller architecture in the application development.
- Developed functionalities like uploading scripts to the server and executing them on the remote machine using windows remote command executor. Enhanced the web pages for the modules using MVDC, JQuery and CSS.
- Developed theUI component architecture and API for application integration framework usingAngular.JS.
- Provided 24/7 production support sorting out the issues/bugs raised after the deployment of the application.
- Created Monitors & Configured alerts through automatic emailing using Java Mail.
- Developed MVC design pattern based User Interface using JSP, XML, HTML, Bootstrap, CSS and Struts.
- Developing the business functionalities and exporting them as SOAP, JAX web services.
- Installed applications on UNIX/LINUX environment.
- Responsible for installation, support, configuration and maintenance of RedHat Linux.
- Developed Session Bean Components, Entity Beans which will manage transactions with the database to deliver the content to presentation layer and also to store data into the data layer.
- Collecting ticket data from outside sources such as web services and file via JMS, and collecting it in our repositories and then making them available by using Java with multithreading.
- Installed and configured Maven Plug-ins and helped deploy some applications using Maven.
- Configured Script Runner tool as Web Service Client and worked on consuming web services of Service-Now’s incident management functionality using JAX-WS and REST and Java reflection web services.
- Developed functionality for Dashboard which gives the latest snapshot data about the scripts executed with respect to each user. Developed Session beans to maintain workflow and used Hibernate for persistence of data. Writing complex SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures for data conversion. Using JUnit, JIRA, Log4J to perform unit testing and for logging frameworks.
- Used Struts customs tags such as HTML, Bootstrap, CSS, Logic, and Bean Tags depending upon the requirement.
- Implemented DAO design pattern for database related activities (Add, Delete, Modify, etc.) and to interact with the database using JDBC.
- Developed presentation layers using JSP’s and struts tags. Experience with Eclipse tool.
- Installed applications in UNIX shell scripting environment. Built and deployed war files in Tomcat.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes