Sr Salesforce Administrator Resume
- Having 6+ years of experience in IT Industry wif comprehensive knowledge in software Analysis, Design and Development of business applications which includes 4+ years of experience in the world of Salesforce CRM.
- Extensive experience in analyzing organization process, converting Business Work ows into CRM solutions and Con guring Salesforce to meet Business Requirements.
- Having extensive work experience in Salesforce Administration in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Communities.
- Having extensive experience in Lead Management, Opportunity Management, Case Management along wif setting up the Sales and Support processes.
- Having experience in con guration in Salesforce (involving Objects, Reports, Dashboards, Packages, Work ow rules, Approval processes, Validation rules, Import wizard, Schema builder and email templates etc..).
- Extensive hands - on in Administration setup like Manage Users, Pro les, Roles, Sharing rules, Data Management and Custom Settings.
- Having experience in Data Migration along wif migrating the data from Other CRM to Salesforce CRM using Apex Data loader.
- Good Experience in analyzing the App Exchange Products and setting up the same for Salesforce Users at organization level.
- Having good experience in analyzing and writing the Apex Triggers, Classes and web Components.
- Extensive experience in Deployment tools like Change set, CI/CD process and ANT Deployments.
- Great exposure in converting Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning environment along wif User s.
- Substantial experience in Agile methodology concepts like requirement gathering, sprint planning for sales and service cloud applications along wif Test Driven Development TDD and Planned Driven approach Waterfall methodology .
- Having experience as a Business Analyst along wif the Salesforce Administrator.
- Pro ciency in creating the Reports and Dashboards as per Business Requirements.
- Experience in Building Customer Portal, Partner Portal, Sites, Duplication Rules, Shield platform encryption as per Business Requirement.
Technical: Salesforce Con guration, Batch Apex, Triggers, Visualforce, Translation Workbench, Salesforce for Outlook, Setting up the AppExchange products, SOQL, SOSL, HTML, CSS, Java Script and Basic Knowledge on LWC.
Tools: Eclipse Force.com IDE, VS Code, Source Tree, ANT, Workbench, Bit bucket, Bamboo, Con uence and JIRA.
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
Sr Salesforce Administrator
- Design and develop workflow rules, validation rules, and customizations wifin SalesForce.com.
- Create various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards) to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool.
- Coordinate work assignments wif Developers/Administrators throughout product development life cycle.
- Bulk import or export data from .CSV files and perform insert/update/delete on Salesforce.com objects.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships and created junction objects to establish connectivity.
- Closely work wif business user groups for requirements, clarifications, and testing.
- Working on various Salesforce.com Standard Objects including Accounts, Contacts, Reports, Dashboards, Events and Tasks.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, validation rules, Custom settings, Components.
- Development using Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes and Visualforce pages.
- Worked on Salesforce Translation Workbench to show different templates for different country users.
- Working wif SOQL & SOSL queries to store and download the data in consideration wif Governor Limitations.
- Created Profiles, Roles and Page Layouts and configured the Permissions based on the organization hierarchy requirements.
- Created Custom Objects and fields for transactional and contractual information.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response for automating business logic.
- Created Flows, workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Used field level security along wif page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Developed several Custom Reports & Dashboards to better assist managers and report folder to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Experience in Maintain s, Domain and SSO set up for communities and sandbox.
Senior Salesforce Administrator
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Interacted wif various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize elds, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created work ow rules and de ned related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts, led updates to implement business logic.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and de ned approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards, and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and con gured various Reports and for di erent user pro les based on the need in the organization.
- Tested apps by appending multiple components to a Lightning Application theirby deployed applications from Sandbox to Production.
- Used re ned global search in Lightning by developing Apex classes and Controllers.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among di erent users.
- Created pro les and implemented Object and eld level security to hide critical information on the pro le users.
- Provided post-implementation support to assist end users in creating reports, dashboards and certain Administration tasks including creating and maintaining user pro les and privileges.
- Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation using Jenkins and Project Management tool as JIRA.
- Analyzed the requirements wif the business team and converted the requirements into detailed technical requirements.
- Developed the Custom objects, Validation Rules, Formula Fields, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Custom Buttons and Links.
- Created Custom Objects and de ned Lookup and Master-Detail relationships on the objects and created Junction objects to establish many-to-many relationship among objects.
- Created Email templates for inbound emails using Visual force for the clients and customers.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard Objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Forecast, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Implemented Web-to-Case, Email-to-Case to track Cases from the website.
- Created di erent Work ow Rules and Approvals for various campaign processes.
- Performed various Data Migration activities like Insert, Update, Upsert, Delete and Export using Apex Data Loader by writing SOQL queries.
- Extensively involved in writing Test classes and moved code into production environment.
- Participated in the sessions provided by the Salesforce team and supported the end users.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance and testing.
- Worked wif Force.com team to develop and successfully integrated and roll out the project on 3rd party system.
Confidential, Nashville, Tennessee
- Worked on Service Cloud and Sales Cloud implementations.
- Designed Salesforce Service Cloud console to boost productivity wif dashboard- like interface, to modify records.
- Used SOQL&SOSL wif in Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using Force.com explorer
- Managed Service Cloud components including Service Console, Partner portal, Call Center, CTI integration, Customer Portal, Live agent, Knowledge Base and Entitlements.
- Experience wif the integrating SFDC and AppExchange partners such as CPQ/ Apttus.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC).
- Experience in creating and maintaining Automations & Data Extensions and connector data transfer processes in Marketing Cloud.
- Worked wif Data loader for loading the attachments into salesforce.com, related to objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, and activities.
Confidential, Reston, VA
Siebel Administrator and Developer
- Involved in the designing of Functional Documentation of the user requirements.
- The responsibilities also included documenting requirements and mapping them to Siebel data model, designing Siebel Workflow. Interface designing between Siebel and Non-Siebel Applications.
- Involved in the Development/Customization of the Application using Siebel Tools.
- Implementation of Joins, Links, Picklists, Pick Applets, MVG’s Applets, to achieve the client business functionality.
- Creation of Object definitions such as BO’s, BC, Applets, Find Object, Views, Screens in the application.
- Created virtual Business Components to display the external system data.
- Developed Business Services for Customer functions to fetch, update and validate data from external legacy system.
- Developed Business Services to load Products and Price Lists data into Siebel on a daily basis which are set as repeating components.
- Developed VBC based pick applets to display data from external legacy system.
- Developed Integration Objects and Workflow processes to achieve the Outbound and Inbound XML interface scenarios.
- Defined Integration message flow using workflow process designer. Created multiple workflow processes to address various business scenarios.
- Worked on Siebel Server Administration - setting up of Mobile clients, extracting the database and resolving the data synchronization issues.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes