Business Data Analyst/tableau Developer Resume
2.00/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- Motivated Business/Data Analyst wif data quality assurance analysis and reporting experience.
Modeling Languages: Rational Rose, MS Visio
Microsoft Tools: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Project, MS Outlook, SharePoint
Databases: MS Access, MS SQL Server, Oracle 11g, Teradata, Redshift, S3
Programming language: SQL, C, SAS
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/2000/XP,7
Business Intelligence: Jasper iReport, Tableau, Looker
Business Data Analyst/Tableau Developer
- Collaborate wif stakeholders to proactively identify process improvements, capture business process requirements, and help translate these requirements into technical solutions to drive efficiency for teh company.
- Work wif teh business and functional users to analyze and gather requirements from teh business team and teh technical team.
- Create teh business specification documents based on teh translated requirements.
- Generate requirements matrix which gives an assessment of teh conversion from requirements to expected results.
- Design dataflow diagrams, business process flow diagrams to visualize and present to technical team teh translated requirements using Microsoft Visio tool.
- Review teh change requests in teh project and obtain approvals from teh appropriate stakeholders.
- Build out teh data and reporting infrastructure from teh beginning using Tableau and SQL to provide insights into teh product marketing.
- Write complex SQL Queries, complex stored procedures and troubleshoot teh failed SQL jobs.
- Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) across key touchpoints to optimize efficiency of teh product to deliver teh best member experience.
- Implement and monitor alerts to efficiently surface systemic issues impacting teh Member experience and operations.
- Identify and observe weekly and monthly trends, and report findings to key cross - functional stakeholders to drive continuous improvement.
- Develop and deploy dashboards wif defined key performance indicators using Tableau according to teh requests from teh executive team.
- Generate calculated fields, geo coding, bins, sets and hierarchies using Tableau Desktop and use Tableau server to publish and share teh reports wif teh stakeholders.
- Compile business intelligence data and present teh findings collected and areas of improvement to teh internal business stakeholders.
Business Data Analyst
- Create and implement complex SQL queries for retrieving and updating data on backend Oracle database.
- Assist cross-functional engineering, product management, and various data teams to create test cases as per business requirements and best practices protocols.
- Build scalable analytical frameworks to monitor data quality supporting product analytics.
- Administer requirement gathering and create business requirement documents, functional specification documents and use cases.
- Develop dashboards wif key performance indicators using Tableau according to ad-hoc requests from teh business team for improving process.
- Collect data on keywords which influence participants to consent for teh research study to understand participants’ mindset and optimize teh recruiting process.
- Hands-on development assisting users in creating and modifying worksheets and data visualization dashboards.
- Created report schedules, data connections, projects, groups in Tableau server.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes