Salesforce Developer / Administrator Resume
- Over 6+ years of professional IT experience in Salesforce.com Development, implementation including configuration and database activities.
- Strong experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering and analysis through project Design, Development, Implementation, Deployment, Testing and Maintenance.
- Strong experience in working with Apex classes, Visualforce pages, Triggers, Lightning Components, Controllers and Controller Extensions, Components, Test Method and Application Design and Development on Force.com platform.
- Proficient in dealing with the functionalities related to the Service cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Call center and App - exchange applications.
- Proficient in working with Eclipse IDE and Force.com Plug-in for writing business logic in Apex programming language.
- Proficiency in Salesforce Administration tasks like setting up Profiles, Role hierarchy, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Validation Rules, Workflows, Processes and Flows.
- Experience in using the Force.com explorer to browse data model schema, custom objects, formula fields, build and test SOQL queries.
- Experienced in analyzing business requirements, Entity Relationship diagram and implementing them to Junction objects, master-detail relationships and lookup relationships.
- Extensive experience of using declarative features like validation rules, Assignment rules, Auto-Response rules, Escalation Rules for satisfying complex business process automations.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization, also created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Hands-on experience of CPQ functionality including Product setup, Product Options, Product configuration & rules, Pricing, Discounting and Quote templates in Steelbrick CPQ
- Acted as a liaison between technical team, Functional team, Business Functions, and vendor to drive CPQ / CLM implementations.
- Guide and assist the team with regression, UAT, and system integration testing for existing and new CPQ process (Steelbrick).
- Experience in setting up Einstein Activity Capture and all Einstein features for Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Experience in Deployment, deployments from one environment to different environments using Azure DevOps, Jenkins and ANT Migration tool.
- Proficiency in Visual Basic Programming language.
- Excellent team player, self-motivated, quick learner with good communication skills and trouble-shooting capabilities.
- Salesforce CRM
- Salesforce SFA
- Apex Custom Controllers
- Apex Classes
- Apex Triggers
- Visualforce Pages/Components
- Apex Web Services
- Lightning Components
- Lightning Pages
- Lightening Apps
- Einstein Features
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Marketing Cloud
- Data Loader
- Email Services
- Workflow & Approvals
- Custom Objects.
Salesforce Developer / Administrator
- Involved in gathering the requirements from business stakeholders, product managers and end users.
- Working with Operations Manager and users to determine business requirements, provide administrative support and design /implement solutions inSalesforce CRM Environment.
- Analyzed current business processes and collaborated with Sales Leadership to conceptualize and implement new processes and workflows.
- Responsible for creating Queues, Workflows rules and tasks to share and automate work to the users in the Queue.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Involved in managing daily administration tasks like multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, and validations.
- Responsible for creating Sharing rules among all the users in different Roles and Subordinates.
- Documented & conducted multiple training sessions across various sales channels.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Involved in development and implementation of Real-time data sync between Salesforce and internal database systems.
- Created unit test cases and coordinated change requests to drive the business requirements during Integration and Testing stages.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Designed various Web Pages in Visual Force for capturing various customer enquiries and implementation logic for migrating cases to different queue based on the type of customer enquiry.
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC).
- Involved in identifying, planning and implementing new Salesforce.com features and functions (workflow, force.com objects, reports, apex code) in response to business needs.
- Involved in creation of custom fields, field dependencies, tabs, applications, home page components.
- Developed various Batch Apex classes and scheduled those using Apex Schedulable classes on hourly basis.
- Created Lightning Component Tabs and Visualforce Tabs.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Created CPQ process using Apptus CPQ and CLM AppExchange tool in Quote.
- Integrated Apptus CPQ and CLM applications and automating processes on Salesforce platform.
- Managed Contract and Order Management process which includes product and service configuration, quote creation, pricing structure, billing statement.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Created and used Email templates in HTML and Visual force and controlled the content in these templates using Components and controller class.
- Created reports and dashboards.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems.
- Developed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes and Apex pages.
- Designed and developed Service cloud and integration.
- Worked with third party java tools to integrate with salesforce for processing the data into salesforce database.
- Involved in setup and configuration of Sales and Marketing and Case Management application.
- Configured Knowledge Base and Data categories for the Customer service representatives.
- Communicated project status and escalate issues to management. Provide feedback for improving Technical Publications procedures, standards, and methodologies
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Apex classes and Apex Triggers), Salesforce.com Data Loader, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Web Services, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Email Service, Force.com Explorer.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Working with clients to map out their existing Business Processes and providing system-based solutions that increase efficiency and reduce operating costs.
- Interacted with various Business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements
- Reviewed Business Requirements and Technical Specification Documents.
- Analyzed the scope of requirements, and managed requirements.
- In charge of conducting the UAT with the Business Users and gathering feedback.
- Actively interacted with Team Members, Business Analysts and Project Management team to analyze the business process and requirements.
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Developer, Administrator and Salesforce CRM in the organization
- Responsible for design and functionality of various Email templates in communities.
- Developed Controllers for Visualforce pages in communities based on the requirement.
- Responsible for writing multiple triggers, apex classes, workflow rules to keep track of the users in the community.
- Worked on enhancing a customer portal, that has been developed for the portal users.
- Worked in configuration of a marketing tool, Constant contact for sending bulk emails to the users.
- Worked on integrating an external tool with Salesforce.
- Responsible for data clean up and maintain unique records in both the marketing tool and salesforce.
- Creating custom reports on campaigns to generate reports on a single click.
- Worked on large amount of data for cleaning and deploying it into production environment.
- Responsible for maintaining data consistency post deployment.
- Responsible for migration of data from an external tool into Salesforce.
- Involved in multiple cycles of testing and fixing the defects that are logged in by the testing team.
- Responsible for maintaining the security by creating various sharing rules and permission sets and writing scripts for Field Level Security.
- Responsible for creating and configuration of various homepage components in the communities.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce 1 Simulator.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, HTML, Java Script & J-query, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows.
Confidential, Overland Park, KS
- Involved in Administration, Development and Deployment of Salesforce.com
- Worked on Apex Data Loader for doing various activities.
- Worked on Configuration like creation Objects, Page Layouts, Record Types, Validation Rules, Workflows and Approval Process.
- Involved in creating Custom Settings
- Responsible for writing Visual force Pages for building the wizard
- Involved in writing Apex Triggers.
- Worked on migrating meta data from one Sandbox to another sandbox by using Change Sets and Force.com IDE tool
- Worked on Data.com to get the correct data for Lead by using REST API.
- Worked on Geo Coding for getting Latitude and Longitude of a given address by using REST API.
- Worked on Schedule Apex and Batch Apex.
- World on Salesforce1 mobile Administration
- Worked on generating PDF Files by using AppExchange applications.
- Worked on Custom Settings, Field Sets.
- Implemented advanced search functionality by using visualforce pages.
- Worked on writing Test Classes for Triggers and Controller Classes.
- Worked on Dupe Blocker Application to restrict the duplicates.
- Worked in View Account Hierarchy and Account Look up functionality for restricting the duplicates.
- Worked on Configuration workbook.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Apex Language, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Workflows Rules, Validation Rules.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes