Sr. Salesforce Administrator Resume
- Around 8 years of professional experience in the field of Information Technology and 6 years in sales force platform.
- Understanding of Lightning components and development in Lightning framework.
- Experience in Sales and Service Cloud and integrating it with Web Services like Rest and Soap.
- Experience in the complete life cycle of project development (SDLC) including Testing, Deployment and Maintenance.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Flows, Validation rules, reports and dashboards.
- Extensive experience in gathering Business/Functional user requirements, creating Use Cases as per user requirements, developing/designing UML diagrams such as Activity, Class, and Sequence diagrams in addition to creating Business Requirements Document.
- Leverage sales and marketing tools to generate new leads, routinely follow - up with established prospects.
- Extensive experience in data migration from traditional applications to Salesforce.com using Data Loader Utility.
- Hands on experience implementing Security/Sharing rules, configured permission sets, Field level Security, Record level Security, Profiles, Roles and resource monitoring at different hierarchical level of Organization.
- Expertise in Salesforce Data Validation, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Administration.
- Strong knowledge in customized Case Management with Escalation Rules, Workflow, Approval Process, Validation Rules.
- Experienced at building various custom reports, Report types with Multiple objects and daily day to day Reports and Dashboards for Management.
- Complete understanding in testing performed in SFDC phases such as Integration, UAT and Unit testing
- Experienced working in Cross-functional teams, identifying business requirements and supporting sales/marketing.
- Involved in project to understand the business needs and objectives of the system and interacted with the end client/ users and stakeholders, involved and gathered requirements for the integrated system.
- Working with user group for requirement gathering throughout the planning and implementation.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, focused, self-motivated, organized, quick learner and team oriented.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Case Management Automation, Custom Objects.
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Data Loader, Force.com, Workbench, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production)
Databases: MS SQL Server 2000/2005 and MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows NT / 2000 / XP Pro / Vista, Windows Server / 2008.
Web Services: REST and SOAP
Sr. Salesforce Administrator
- Interacted with various business users in gathering requirements for salesforce implementation and documented the business and software requirements
- Created and maintained Roles, Users, Profiles, Permission Sets, Sharing Settings, Security controls, Field Level Securities,Page Layouts, Public Groups, Reports and Dashboards.
- Implemented Workflow rules, Flows, Lightning Process Builders for Automated Case routing, Case Escalation, E-mail Alerts.
- Created Record types, dependent picklists, junction objects, Rollup summary, Approval processes, Validation rules, auto assignment rules & auto response rules to ensure data validation & automate business logic conditionally.
- Maintained Knowledge Articles in Customer & Partner Communities.
- Fetch/Update/Import records using SOQL, SOSL, Workbench & Data Loader.
- Migrate/deploy Salesforce components from Sandbox to Production Env using GearSet and changesets.
- Integrated Salesforce CRM with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office to import contact information and Reports.
- Integrated Salesforce CRM with DocuSign, ZoomInfo, HubSpot and Pardot.
- Configuration and Implementation of Quote/Proposal Templates using Apttus X-author.
- Developed Case Assignment Rules, Web to Case & Web to Lead.
- Configuring Products, Price lists, Bundles and Bundle Pricing, Attributes and Constraints Rules.
- Worked in Production support, handling defects using JIRA defect tracking system, interacting with end users on daily basis.
- Used Lightning Flows for visualizing and creating automated business processes.
- Created various Reports and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce system as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Implemented Workbench to interact with Salesforce.com organizations and to show a customer the simplicity in creating records via query
- Worked on visually displaying of key metrics and trends for records using Dashboards and its types.
- Designed various types of email templates for auto response to customers.
- Created Chatter groups and its functionalities for Business Users including customer support & internal users.
- Provided Support and Training to business users to help with the application and create their own custom reports.
- Configured price quote according to region and currency with using Apttus CPQ tool.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visual force, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Workflows, Flows, Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, HTML, Web Services, Sandbox, Apttus X-Author, JIRA, Force.com Explorer.
Salesforce Developer/ Administrator
- Translated business processes and requirements into technical requirements and project plans along with attending meetings with key stakeholders, gathering and documenting user requirements, and assisting with change management for product enhancements in the organization.
- Performed the detailed analysis of functional and technical requirements; designed and deployed the custom objects; identified the lookup and master-detail relationships; and created the junction objects
- Created Triggers which sends emails to the users when they edit their Account information comparing their new data with the old data.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Opportunities, Leads, Campaign, Events, Tasks, Contacts, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Created Page layouts, Search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Used some lightning components in the visual force pages in the application.
- Understanding of Lightning components and development in lightning framework.
- Experience in integration of Salesforce.com with external applications by using Web Services API, SOAP and REST
- Used Field level security along with Page Layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Provided ongoing salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow, Triggers.
- Performed Data mapping and Data migration tasks to import data from legacy systems and company data warehouse into salesforce objects and fields.
- Responsible for adoption and Salesforce Change Management process across various user groups
- Reviewing the Test Cases provided by the QA team, and providing feedback.
- Contributed in the UAT testing and Smoke testing during the project.
- Developed Reports and Dashboards for analyzing the data, validation of data quality and integrity
- Provided remote training through creating training materials and running training sessions and general support to all users
- Knowledge and familiarity with Apttus CPQ application.
Environment: APEX, Data Loader, Web services API, SOAP and REST, Force.com IDE, Import Wizard, XML, and Visual Force Pages, Lightning, sales cloud, Scrum.
Senior Salesforce Administrator/Business systems Analyst
- Created and Custom Profiles, Public Groups and Roles to distribute user rights and functionality.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Reports and Dashboards.
- Works with various Salesforce standard objects such as Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Cases and Contracts.
- Design and developed solutions based on functional, migration and integration requirements for SFDC platform.
- Work on customization of standard objects like Lead, Account, Contact and Opportunity.
- Perform day to day User Management on SFDC Org by configuring Sharing Rules, Permission Sets, Roles and Profiles.
- Create custom report types, custom reports and dashboards to meet the reporting requirements of the decision makers in the organization.
- Created and maintained the email templates to be used in the Workflows, Flows, Auto Assignment Rules and Auto Response Rules related to Lead Management module in Sales Cloud.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Data Loader, HTML, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects & Tabs, Email Services, Sandbox, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows.
- Implemented minor enhancements on standard objects including Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Quotes and Activities.
- Developed Apex Classes & Triggers and linked them to manage the workflows developed in the system.
- Customized tabs for among different business users group and Business centers.
- Created custom links and Many-to-Many relationships and created Junction objects to implement Roll-up Summary fields to aggregate data from child records on the parent.
- Supported the data migration activities for migration of the data from various business sources with the support of Salesforce CRM.
- Extensively used Data Loader for insert, updates, and bulk import for Accounts, Contacts, Leads and Opportunities.
- Designed, implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs and Components to suit to the needs of the application.
- Implemented various Custom Reports and deployed them for different business user levels.
Environment: Saleforce.com Platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Apex Triggers, Web Services, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
- PerformedAutomation testing using Python, Selenium, Robot Framework following the Standards, guidelines and structured methodology.
- Documented and executedTest plans,Test casesandTest scriptsbased on business requirement document.
- PerformedMobile Testingand Automated Mobile Simulator using Appium.
- Experience in creation of library functions, Checkpoints, Data Validation.
- Performedfunctional testingmanually and constructed positive and negative test scenarios as per requirements.
- Integrated with Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for running test on nightly basis automatically.
- Experience in Data Driven and Keyword Driven testing.
- Tested extensive backend testing usingSQLQueries to retrieve the data from the database and checked data integrity.
- Maintained detailedtest logsand reported test results in Test Director.
- Preparation and execution of test scripts using JMeter and SOAP UI tool to perform Web Services testing.
- Develop and implement load and stress tests with Blaze meter, and present performance statistics to application teams, and provide recommendations on how and where performance can be improved.
- Attended review meetings with Business Analysts, Developers and end users to understand and test according to their requirements.
- Responsible for automating external website testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Involved in automation framework designing in WebDriver.
- Execution of developed automation scripts, analyzing the results and reporting Bugs.
- Involved in investigating and fixing the issues related to automation framework.
- Involved in developing the re-useable functions.
- Used Controller to Perform Load Test, Longevity test and Stress Test.
- The Average CPU usage, Response time and TPS are analyzed for each scenario.
- Enhanced and modified the scripts according to the test case scenarios.
- Experience in tuning and designing database tables, stored procedures, functions and triggers in SQL Server 2008 and Oracle PL/SQL.
- Utilized Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) to manage the team's software development lifecycle.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes