Sr. Servicenow Developer /admin Resume
0/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- ServiceNow Professional with around 9+ years of experience in IT industry, with 6+ years of experience as a ServiceNow Administrator, Developer and Solutions Architect.
- Configured Applications using Service - Now tool used in ITIL Management. Strong understanding of ITIL V3. Deep functional and technical knowledge of the Service Now platform as well as experience delivering medium to large-scale Service Now implementations.
- Leveraged knowledge and experience to deliver end-to-end methodologies within Service Now, which includes architecting technical implementation of HRSD, GRC, SecOps, CSM and Service Portal organizing and prioritizing development effort, interfacing with vendors and management, and coordinating effort of administrators.
- Experienced in implementing solutions for ServiceNow HRSD modules which include but are not limited to HR Case Management, HR Onboarding, and HR Integrations.
- Worked on configuration of Vendor Portal and portal pages.
- Hands-on experience in technical implementation of Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management and Service Catalog.
- Functional knowledge and implementation experience of IT Operations Management (ITOM) ServiceNow Discovery, CSDM, Event Management, CMDB and Service Mapping and experience working directly with customers and clients.
- Integrated ServiceNow with more than 10 third party applications in a large-scale capacity using web services, JDBC connections and transform maps.
- Involved in Integration with third party tool Altiris, where data is imported to CMDB. Good knowledge of CMDB and Asset Management Services, Business Services and Configuration Items and Configuration item relationships.
- Experienced in ITBM suite with implementation of Demand, PPM and Finance management module for different clients.
- Functional knowledge and implementation experience of IT Operations Management (ITOM) ServiceNow Discovery, CSDM, Event Management, CMDB and Service Mapping and experience working directly with customers and clients
- Knowledge on UCMDB which features prominently in HP ITSM, CCRM and SACM solutions supporting (ITIL based)change andconfiguration management processes. Created various work flows for incident, problem, change management service requests.
- Experience in upgrading Remedy Action Request System and ITSM from 6.3 to 7.1 and from 7.1 to 7.6 versions. Experience working with service watch which is used to discover and map all application and IT infrastructure components.
- Implementing, configuring, on boarding and administrating GRC plugins. Knowledge of compliance and audit lifecycle. Assisted with the design, build, and implementation of work flows, assessments, integrations, and reports/dashboards within the GRC Tool. Implemented SecOps and GRC from scratch.
- In-depth knowledge of the technical implementation of ITBM module PPM, Agile Management, Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Catalog, Configuration Management, Reporting Experience with the PPM module, including generating dashboards and reports for senior leadership making portfolio decisions.
Confidential - Charlotte, NC
Sr. ServiceNow Developer /Admin
- Implementation, Customization and Maintenance of ITIL modules such as Incident, Change, Problem, Knowledge, Service Catalog, CMDB in Service Now.
- Configured multiple forms for Asset module using Configuration Management Database.
- Worked on end-to-end implementation of CTI Integrations, Supported the team with the work flow of the integrations.
- Scheduling the reports Confidential some time in different formats. Added the dictionary entries to be listed out in incident list view.
- Created the UI pages to use them in catalog items, implemented using UI scripts.
- Wrote Catalog client scripts and UI policies to make client-side changes.
- Worked on order guides, to arrange them in sequential order to make the user comfortable while raising a request.
- Schedule and perform information risk assessments using Disney Methodology. identify, document and communicate control deficiencies in business processes and technology systems
- Implemented Project portfolio management in ITBM ServiceNow module using demand management, project management, resource management and ideas to effectively manage project lifecycle from initial demand through to resourcing and program management.
- Schedule adequate support coverage to guarantee prompt and reliable service.
- Schedule and coordinate major Production Cross Over Events by getting approval all the stakeholders
- Established and maintained effective communications with customers, other technology specialists, and vendors about services.
- Implemented configured, and administered ServiceNow, enabling ITBM PPM processes. These activities would include, but not limited to adding and modifying workflows, updating ITBM and other system configurations in support of business changes, and product release cycles.
- Discussed the business requirements with clients and documenting them into process requests.
- Supported the team with improvising the Discovery tool and the configuring the CI's.
- Performed Project Scoping, Organization and Management including Business and IT Requirements.
- Created functional and technical specifications documents for various Service Now modules.
- Development of Service catalog which includes creating new catalog items, designing workflows and execution plans.
- Lead in designing and building my client's GRC system from scratch and configured/implemented Service Now GRC which helped them assess their Risk and issues with 80% faster risk-based decision- making, 60% increased performance, and 90% increase in effective communication. Responsible for setting up the new vendor in the risk management module within the Service Now GRC tool and providing a standard information gathering form (security risk assessment template) to the project manager to be completed by the vendor.
- Work on ITBM Module with the implementation for PPM module for the internal customers for project management. Created Reports and Dashboards for the team to monitor the project revenue, status, assignment, and other tasks.
- Helped customer realize business value fromCAClarity PPM tool. Designedandimplemented PPM solutions for Project Management, Portfolio Management, Financial Management and Time Management.
- Assign demand tasks to a business analyst, resource user, or an appropriate group. The assigned resource or group then creates a cost and resource plan to help the demand manager assess and qualify the demand.
- Worked on Project Portfolio Management PPM module to view all the related projects and application Confidential the same time and track their progress by Gantt charts. Also worked on demands in the PPM module
- This project involves design, develop, configure and support ServiceNow software in IT Service Department. Implementing and enhancing modules as part of the ITSM and ITBM team like utilizing Service Now Service Catalogue to create Services, Requests, and Service Items and ensuring end user support and training.
- Experienced in working on various modules of Project Portfolio Management which include but are not limited to Demand management, Resource management, Risk Management, Enhancement and Ideation.
Confidential - Mayfield Village, OH
ServiceNow Developer /Admin
- Involved in gathering the Business Requirements and Interacted with the Helpdesk users and CRM users to understand the existing functionality, current state processes, tools to get a better view of the Business Processes and functionality to develop and configure the ServiceNow Platform.
- Identifies and Recommends the ITIL v3 methodologies to deliver technical methodologies around the ServiceNow platform. Accountable for producing Technical Design Documents that includes application architecture details.
- Scheduling cloning activities from Production to non-production environments
- Integrate case management with CDAX and ACE Case management tool.
- Creating HR cases to record the processing of individual HR requests. For example, create an HR case to record the advice provided to an employee regarding an issue.
- Creating and managing HR assignments for auto assigning the HR case.
- Involved HR Case and interview Request configuration/ customization including UI customization, workflow administration, data imports, custom scripting, implementing new functionality, homepage customization.
- Provided Customized HR portals Using HRSM to Employees so that they can Interact effectively.
- Involved in development of several UI Pages and service portal and HR portal.
- Developed catalog items and variable as per the requirement and created new UI page with icons for HR Portal.
- Worked on Multi-Instance ServiceNow Development area to test, debug, deployments to avoid code errors and smooth transition of developments.
- Scheduled release windows within Change Management for ServiceNow modules using update sets.
- Converting Email notifications and Vendor Portal as Language Compatible.
- Making the whole VRM and vendor portal language compatible.
- Scheduling and delivering demoes to application and infrastructure teams to show them to-be process and capture their feedback/approvals.
- Wrote custom Script Includes specific for use with Service Portal. Widgets and Pages can call script includes to provide server-side data validations and return to customer via AngularJS.
- Customized the service portal appearance as per the requirement given by the customer, including the widgets present on the portal.
- Integrated with Workday by using onboarding and off boarding integration jobs to pull new hire, terminated regular employee and contingent workers data into ServiceNow HR tables.
- Extensively worked with integrations between ServiceNow and third-party applications like Documetum, Xtract, SWP.
- Participated in Agile Teams supporting systems engineering projects by collaborates with the project team to-build systems engineering solutions.
- Translated requirements into potential solutions based on existing options; develops solutions to meet business needs; collaborates with the project team to build Systems Engineering Solutions; and ensures solutions align with the overall project design.
- Involved in creating Technical Design Documentation for Migration from existing technologies to ServiceNow. Worked on various modules of ServiceNow like Incident management, change management, and Problem management, Service Catalog, User Administration, Reporting and Discovery.
Confidential - Dallas, TX
- Estimating the completion of the task as SME (Subject Matter Expert) after performing the Requirement gathering from clients.
- Migration of application from Fuji to Helsinki and handling the TEST and Support process with the necessary fixes.
- Moving data in and out of an instance using import sets and transform maps and also auto import of data into ServiceNow.
- Collaborate with the GRC team on the development of the GRC solution.
- Provide process oversight and consulting and execute tasks assuring quality and integrity of GRC tool sand deliverables.
- Wrote the script includes and invoked them in business rules and client scripts.
- Deploying MID Servers for discovery application, Defining and executing the Discovery schedules frequently and validating the results.
- Deployed ServiceNow MID Servers and developed PowerShell scripts to build ServiceNow Orchestration activities.
- Has been part of end user self-service portal management.
- Assistance provided to upgrade the instance from Fuji to Geneva.
- Develops and executes plans and procedures for data conversion, customer acceptance criteria and installation strategy.
- Submitted the documentation and trained the BA (Business Analyst) on ServiceNow Knowledge Application.
- Extensively worked in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Involved in Presentation Layer Development using Spring MVC Framework.
- Experience working on server side for manipulating the database using Structured Query Language (SQL) commands.
- Worked with core java concepts like Collection, and multithreading.
- Worked with UI teams to develop dynamic web pages.
- Develop RESTful web service for enabling applications to consume entitlement engine services.
- Extensively used Spring Core, ORM and Transaction Management modules.
- Used Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Strategy, Façade, DAO, DTO and MVC following the industrial standard.
- Written unit test cases for all the back-end code using JUnit framework and Easy Mock.
- Wrote complex SQL queries using joins, sub queries and correlated sub queries to retrieve data from the database along with creating and updating database objects like tables, views, stored procedures, function, and packages
- Developed Web Services to communicate to back-end applications using XML based SOAP and WSDL protocols
- Used Eclipse IDE and Microsoft Team File Server (TFS) to develop and maintain source control.
- Used development tool Maven, Jenkins for developing and continues integration and pro cient working with a Unix/Linux operating system.
- Designed front end using Spring MVC technology. Used spring interceptors, filters and dispatcher servlets to design the application
- Developed Spring Restful web services to deliver both XML and JSON content using Jackson Spring implementation to retrieve specific details for Insurance products
- Integrated the IoC container of Spring Framework to handle the creation of beans, dependency injection and transaction management
- Used lazy loading and Hibernate. Initialize () to retrieve data only when it is needed thus avoiding overloading the architecture.
- Configured persistence-Context in Spring JPA and Hibernate as a persistence provider to interact with Oracle database
- Used lazy loading and Hibernate. Initialize () to retrieve data only when it is needed thus avoiding overloading the architecture
- Refactored legacy stored procedures, extracted and converted logic from stored procedures into Java components for better reusability.
- Used Spring AOP Annotations to provide logging functionality in the system.
- Used SVN Control Source Repository to check in, check out and merge code.
- Use OOP features such as polymorphism to implement factory design pattern solutions to provide the system the right objects for the product related methods.
- Tested the code using tools like JUnit.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes