Salesforce Developer Resume
- 6 years of experience in the field of information technology wif handful of experience on salesforce CRM platform as developer and administrator.
- Around 4 years of experience in Salesforce Customization, Integration, Security Access, Workflow Approvals, Data Validation, Data Utilities, Analytics, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Administration.
- Expertise in Administration, configuration, development, integration and support on salesforce.com platform
- Experience in creating Reports and Dashboards to track Opportunity pipeline/Stages for Management visibility.
- Extensive experience in analyzing organization processes, converting business workflows into exact Salesforce.com workflows and configuring Salesforce.com to meet business requirements
- Installed Salesforce Apps, configured and maintained user security permissions in compliance wif organizational needs Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Experience in Managing Reports, Data Migration, Testing and Support.
- Good experience wif SOQL, SOSL, SOAP/REST Relationships and Lookups.
- Experience wif Visual Force, Apex development, Force.com Web Services API development
- Good experience in developingSalesforceLightning Apps, Components, Controllers and Events.
- Solid experience wif Salesforce AppExchange Apps, configuration and user security permissions in compliance wif organizational needs
- Deployed salesforce components using meta - data API across various sandbox and production instances using tools like change sets, Eclipse IDE and Ant.
- Experienced in designing, developing and data modeling of SFDC based applications.
- Worked on buildingSalesforcestandard/custom report types, Reports and Dashboards across various objects for different business groups.
- Knowledge of the other CRM applications like Dynamics CRM and Siebel CRM.
- TEMPHas strong background on various architectures like MVC, SOA, Multi-Tier, REST architectures.
- Extensive experience in relational database development, for creating complex database queries, writing Constraints, Indexes, views, stored procedures, cursors and functions using SQL/PL-SQL in MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle.
- Good noledge in Agile methodology (Scrum technique)
- Excellent communication skills, able to explain and document the Enterprise Information Architecture.
Salesforce: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, Apex, Visualforce, Controllers, Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Web Services, sales and Service Cloud, Workflow & Approvals, Lightning, CPQ, Reports and Dashboards, Data Loader, Veeva Custom Objects, Analytic Snapshots, Case Management Automation.
Database: SQL Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2, MySQL 5.0, Oracle
Development tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform, Rally, Ant
Operating system: Windows 8/7/XP, Windows server 2008/2012 R2
Web Servers: IIS 6.0/7.0, Apache
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and created solutions by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com and other Platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Administrated and monitored the company's Salesforce CRM application
- Created various Custom Objects, Custom Settings, Custom Labels, Validation rules, Record types, Custom Tabs, Workflow rule and approval process including Field updates and email alerts.
- Worked wif various Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports, and created custom objects based on Business need.
- Created Custom Article Display Templates using Visualforce page, Apex Classes for different article types.
- Involved in Developing portal solution using Lightning Components.
- Created New Reports, New Dash Boards, and worked on Data Loader by uploading about close to a million records and experienced in cleansing and De-duplicating bulk loads.
- Used SOQL & SOSL wif consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Created workflow rules, defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Generated Apex Classes using WSDL and wrote business logic layer for integration wif external web services to the system for functional needs.
- Implemented Apex Classes & Triggers and linked them to manage the workflows Implemented in the system.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information
- Developed Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Apex Controllers to develop custom business logic.
Environment: s: Salesforce.com, Lightning, Apex language, Triggers, Reports, Data loader, Workflows, e-mail templates, SOAP, REST API Approval processes, sandbox environment, security and sharing, visual force pages, visual force controllers.
- Involved in identifying, planning and implementing new salesforce.com features and functions (new screens, workflow, force.com objects, and reports, apex code) to meet business requirements.
- Managed the technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions.
- Build the organization's role hierarchy by adding the Roles as per the organization structure and created custom profiles to satisfy the organization's hierarchy.
- Configured users, roles, permissions and profiles as per business requirement
- Created custom objects, custom VF page layouts, triggers, validation rules by using Apex as per Customer requirement.
- Configured Salesforce.com security profiles and custom object supporting integration and quote featured enhancement.
- Worked on Service cloud, Sales Cloud, supported cases, developed workflows and triggers for automated case resolutions.
- Created custom controllers implementing complex code for retrieval from Sales Force to VisualForce pages.
- Used "SELECT" statement combined wif filter statements to bring back sets of data in SOQL.
- Developed Apex class and trigger to format phone/fax/zip code in account object.
- Developed and maintained SFDC analytical reports and dashboards for management review.
- Integrated Salesforce CRM and the legacy system using Cast Iron Integration Systems.
- Analyzed and imported thousands of account and contact records using Data Loader.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Created various reports (Summary reports, Matrix reports, Pie charts, Dashboards) and set up reports folders
- Deploy using Force.com IDE tool, Change sets and Eclipse for sandbox to production environments.
Environment: s: SFDC, Apex, Data Loader, Force.com, Import Wizard, Eclipse IDE, Controllers, Visual Force Pages, XML, Triggers, REST API.
- Implemented Salesforce.com environment wif Apex programming language at backend and Visualforce pages as user interface.
- Used Force.com platform for developing feature rich and user-friendly Visualforce pages for enhancing Sales Force UI.
- Developed various Custom Objects using Schema Builder, configured validation rules on the objects, tabs, Components and Custom links.
- Implemented look up and master detail relationship using junction objects between various custom objects and designed custom dependent picklists by formula fields and validation rules.
- Developed Apex triggers using Bulk API and designed the Apex classes and methods in Apex Programming language to achieve custom functionality.
- Customized Visualforce pages wif implementing Controller Extensions on Standard Controllers and Custom Controllers to extend the standard functionality and modify based on the organization needs.
- Integrated Web-to - Lead, Email-to-Case, Web-to- Case functions in Visual Workflow.
- Deployed the components in metadata API using change sets in Sandbox Environment.
- Imported Comma Separated Values (CSV) files using the data loader and built reports (summary, tabular and matrix reports) and configured reports in report folders based on the data.
- In charge of the deployment and complete setup in 2 production instances, used Eclipse IDE and Change Set for deploying.
- Worked integrating Service Cloud, supporting cases and monitored Escalation rules, triggers to see unresolved cases.
- Processed validation rules, workflow rules and defined email alerts, field updates and tasks on the fields of Contacts, Accounts and Opportunity objects.
- Designed approval processes and auto response rules to automate the email responses to leads and cases by creating email templates.
Environment: s: Salesforce Chatter, Salesforce Knowledge Base, Bulk Restful API, Apex Programming Language, Force.com platform, Visualforce framework, Change sets, Service Cloud, Case Escalation Rules, Apex Triggers, Classes, Standard and Custom objects.
- Design, develop, and test both the client and server side of modern web applications using ASP. NET, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Java Script, AngularJS 1.5.
- Resolved technical problems relating to API application by identification and fixing bugs.
- Wrote AngularJS controllers, views, and services for new website features.
- Used Entity Framework in the data layer for rapid development of the project.
- Wrote T-SQL quires, designed/developed/Modified tables, views, materialized view, stored procedures, packages and functions.
- Involved in SDLC gathering requirements from end users
- Extensively used XML, XSLT and XSD for data transfer across different systems.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes