Sfdc Business Analyst/ Salesforce Administrator Resume
Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Overall 6+ years of IT and Business experience as a Salesforce Administrator and Business Analyst wif expertise in Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud Implementations, SFDC Administration, Declarative Development, and Functional Business Analysis.
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator and Force.Com Certified Developer CRM professional
- Expert in understanding complex business workflows and in collecting Business Requirements from various stakeholders and in acting as a liaison between business users and the technology teams.
- Experience in collaborating wif cross functional team and responsible for increased adoption among SFDC users.
- Expertise in identifying, developing and documenting Business and Functional Requirements Specifications (BRS) and (FRS), User Requirements Specification (URS), System Requirements Specifications (SRS), nonfunctional requirements, and Supplementary Specifications.
- Proficient in developing Use Case Diagrams, Behavior Diagrams (Sequence Diagrams, Collaboration Diagrams, and Activity Diagrams)and Class Diagramsbased on UMLmethodology using MS - Visio.
- Created Traceability Matrixto keep the stakeholders informed of the progress of the project.
- Experienced in developingTest Cases to meet the system objectives: Unit Test Plans (UTP), System andIntegration Test Plans (SITP), GUIandUser Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Performed Gap Analysis for As-Is and To-Be systems.
- Expertise in creating Data Models, Entity Relationships Models and in creating Salesforce.com Lookup Relationships, Master-Detail Relationships and Many-to-Many Relationships using Junction Objects.
- Experience wif various SFDC standard objects such as Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Quotes, Reports, and Dashboards, Sites, Portals, Communities, Console, Workspaces, Ideas.
- Designed and developed various SFDC custom applications, custom objects, custom fields, role based page layouts, custom Tabs, custom reports as per the business requirements.
- Designed and developed Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows and Approval Processes to support various business process Automations.
- Expert in creating Salesforce Reports, Dashboards, Page Layouts, Search Layouts to organize fields, Custom Links, Related Lists and other components on a record Detail and Edit pages.
- Implemented, configured and maintained Salesforce user Security Permissions including Org-Wide Defaults, Sharing Settings, Role Hierarchy, Profiles and Permission Sets in compliance wif the org’s needs.
- Experience working wif Developer Console, Force.com IDE and salesforce.com Sandbox environments and in code migrations/deployments from Sandbox to Production environment using Change Sets.
- Rich experience in Data Migration and Data Integration using different data tools - SFDC Data Loader, Force.com Import Wizard, SFDC Data Export, Mass Delete etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, accustomed to working in both large and small team environments
SFDC Technology: Salesforce CRM, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, User Profiles and Roles, Workflow and Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Sites, Partner Portals, Data.com
Salesforce Tools: AppExchange, Import Wizard, Data Loader, Quick Deploy, Change Sets, Console
Applications: MS-Office, MS-Project, MS-Visio, JIRA
Methodologies: Waterfall, RUP, Agile, SCRUM
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, FL
SFDC Business Analyst/ Salesforce Administrator
- Working as SFDC Business Analyst and Salesforce Admin supporting Datacore’s Global Operations, Sales and Marketing teams consisting of 900+ Salesforce users.
- Experience in providing presentations and demos for C-level executives.
- Expertise in working closely wif cross functional teams including business users, SF developers etc. for various day to day activities ranging from Requirements elicitation to UAT
- Acting as a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for supporting various Salesforce business processes at Datacore such as Renewals, NFR, Evals, Sales Order, Fund Claim etc.
- Working on some key new Salesforce initiatives for Datacore’s Customer Support group and Inside Sales team.
- Responsible for both Production Support and new enhancement projects/requirements which includes maintaining and building custom objects, workflows, validation rules, approval process, record types, page layouts, profiles, reports, dashboards etc.
- Experience in working wif Partner Portals, Data.com, Duplicate Management, AppExchange products such as DupeBlocker, Salesforce Console
Confidential, Daytona Beach, FL
SFDC Business Analyst/ Salesforce Administrator
- Worked closely wif the marketing team of the organization and halped them manage sponsorship for their flagship events using Salesforce Automation.
- Experienced in working on Salesforce Campaign Management and Lead Management process.
- Performed the role of Lead SFDC Administrator during the course of project in an unstructured environment.
- Designed and developed project documentation using MS Office.
- Experienced in working wif both Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Worked on various standard Salesforce objects like Accounts, Opportunities, Campaigns, Leads, Contacts, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Developed various SFDC Custom Applications, Custom Objects, Tabs, Custom Reports and Dashboards.
- Created and used Salesforce Email templates in HTML and Text formats.
- Created profiles and implemented object level, field level and record level security.
- Developed various Workflows, Approval Process, Email Alerts, and Validation Rules to validate the data and optimize business logic.
- Performed AS-IS and TO-BE GAP Analysis, and documented it.
- Performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Created custom labels and used them in validation rules to parameterize the validation rules.
- Created record types and page layouts and assigned page layouts to the record types.
- Created custom report types and generated report using the report types.
Confidential, Redlands, CA
SFDC Business Analyst/ Salesforce Administrator
- Worked as a SFDC Business Analyst and SFDC Admin for the Marketing and Sales Team at Confidential .
- Expert in understanding the strategic business needs of the client and in delivering optimal solutions wifin critical deadlines and by adhering to industry best practices.
- Performed configuration, customizations of a Salesforce instance wif a user base of more TEMPthan 1000 Standard Salesforce Licensed users.
- Was part of an Agile/Scrum Team in IST and used agile tools such as Rally.
- Expertise in requirement elicitation techniques and in creation of AS-IS and TO-BE MS Visio Process flow docs, Swim Lane Diagrams, Use Case Diagrams etc.
- Experience in delivering key client initiatives including business process re-engineering, process revamp, enhancements etc. from requirements to implementation.
- Experience in handling Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 Support Tickets in a process oriented Production Support environment, using tools such as Cherwell.
- Managed Salesforce deploys for the team using the three tier approach (Dev, Stage, and Production) and using tools such as Change Sets, Quick Deploy etc.
- Expert in identifying development vs configuration needs for a requirement and in coordinating wif developers and cross functional IT teams in resolving development work and integration issues respectively.
- Expert in Salesforce Sales and Marketing Automation including but not limited to Campaign Management, Lead Creation/Conversion process, Opportunity Management, Accounts, and associated Reports and Dashboards
- Used out of the box Salesforce functionalities, Workflows, Validation Rules, Security Settings, Permission Sets, Approval Process, Reports, Dashboards etc. as part of various implementation requirements.
- Experience in building and implementing Sites, Partner Portals, Communities, Workspaces and Ideas
- Expert in using Data Loader to perform data migration, data import, data update across various standard and custom objects.
Salesforce Administrator/ Business Analyst
- Worked as the sole Salesforce Admin and Business Analyst involved in the implementation of a Recruiting application built on the Salesforce platform.
- Analyzed the requirements and converted the business requirements into technical requirements relating to the application. Collaborated wif C-Suite Executives and Cross Functional Teams.
- Prepared business requirements document and functional specification documents in the form of user stories, and screen mock-ups using Microsoft Visio.
- Performed user administration by creating and maintaining user Roles, Profiles, Permission Sets.
- Collaborated wif cross functional teams such as HR, Marketing, Outside Sales, Accounting and IT to support the business process wifin the organization and halp audit user activities.
- Developed a comprehensive CRM strategy, defining Salesforce as the standard tool in both Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Implemented Standard objects such as Opportunities, Accounts, Leads, Quotes, Contacts, Cases, Chatter, Documents, Reports and Dashboards and developed Custom Objects.
- Developed and implemented Workflows, Approval Process, Email Alerts, Field Updates, Validation Rules, for various functional needs in the application.
- Defined and finalized the processes for Marketing, Campaign Management, Lead generation and Lead conversion.
- Migrated code base from Sandbox to Production environment after successful testing.
- Implemented the end-to-end security model, based on Roles hierarchy, Profiles, Field Level and Record Level Security.
- Worked on Ad-hoc requests and Production issues on a daily basis ensuring minimal impact.
- Integrated Outlook wif Salesforce using Salesforce for Outlook to sync contacts and events both ways between Salesforce and Outlook.
- Configured relationships between Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities reducing 30% of the clicks for end users - huge win on usability front, which increased user adoption and likeability.
- Created Custom Dashboards and reports according to the client requirements.
- Involved in the end to end testing efforts including UAT of the application.
- Created complete Documentation of all Implementation including creation of User Guides and Technical Specs.
Salesforce Business Analyst / Salesforce Administrator
- Involved in gathering business requirements through interviews, observations, and interactions wif various teams.
- Worked closely wif the Marketing and Sales Team for detailed requirement elicitation.
- Prepared and analyzed Business Requirement Document.
- Performed other user administration work such as user access provisioning and de-provisioning based on user request and setting password polices for the organization
- Collaborated wif other business units of the company to support the business process wifin the organization and halp audit user activities
- Experienced wif the Waterfall methodology of software development by working wif teams and identifying enhancements to the application dat could be a part of each release
- Performed end to end Salesforce configuration based on client requirements and involved in implementation of Salesforce CRM modules such as SFA and PRM
- Developed custom objects, workflows, page layouts, assignment rules, validation rules, record types and email templates
- Integrated Outlook wif Salesforce using Salesforce for Outlook to sync contacts and events both ways between Salesforce and Outlook
- Developed and maintained training documents and performed end user training to halp the users download and configure Salesforce for Outlook on their systems
- Performed data management activities like data import, data export and data backup using the Import Wizard and the Data Loader.
- Worked wif the application release team and deployed configuration changes from one sand box to another wif the halp of Change Sets.
- Performed unit testing, integration testing, UAT, created test cases as a part of the testing and mocked up functionality for the test cases.
- Collaborated wif the testing team on the client end to identify bugs and worked wif the offshore/onshore development team on bug fixes
- Designed security framework based on Role Based Access, Profiles, Field Level Security and Record Level Security to streamline the security process and increase flexibility
- Analyzed and documented application security, business process controls and privacy strategy and approach dat addresses the client’s operational requirements
Salesforce Business Analyst / Salesforce Administrator
- Created vision, scope, and use case documents, business process models, use case diagrams, activity diagrams, and state chart diagrams.
- Interfaced wif business users to prepare and update Business Process Requirements (BPR) and Software System Requirements (SSR).
- Created test cases and test scripts to perform unit testing and a part of integration testing.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, junction objects, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, and S Control to suit the needs of the application.
- Used custom buttons and links to enhance the user interface and make data easily available for the end users.
- Worked closely wif testers to identify bugs in the application and fixed the bugs identified during testing.
- Used data loader to load the data from .csv files on to salesforce.
- Used complex validation rules, cross object formula, lookup rules, workflows and dynamic approval processes to implement business logic
- Created and deployed several reports for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Customized the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Supported the data migration activities for migrating the data from various business centers and business center users wif the support of Saleforce.com
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes