Salesforce Developer/admin Resume
Washington D, C
- Over 8+ years of IT experience that includes 4+ years experience in Salesforce.com CRM Platform and 3 years of experience with Java technologies. Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis and development of applications using salesforce.com CRM, Force.com platform as an administrator and developer.
- Experience in developing client specific solutions in SFDC related technologies such as Apex (Classes, Controllers & Triggers), Batch Apex & Apex Web Service, Visualforce (Page, Component & Controllers), and Apex triggers.
- In depth knowledge on CRM business processes like Campaign Management, Lead Management, Account Management, Opportunity Management, Support Process and Forecasting.
- Worked on source version control tools such as Subversion (SVN) and GitHub.
- Experienced in testing mobile, web - enabled, and client-server applications
- Solid knowledge of software development life cycle and SQA practices, methodologies, and tools
- Good Experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, Role Based Page layouts, Workflow Alerts & Actions, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, Custom Tabs, Custom Reports, Report Folders, Report Extractions to various formats, Design of Visual Force Pages, Record Types, Dashboards, and Email generation as per application requirements.
- Having good experience in salesforce administrative activities with user Roles, Role Hierarchies, Profiles, Record types, page layouts, Search layouts, Permission sets & sharing settings, Single Sign-on (SSO) and Security Controls to ensure that protected data is available only to the authorized users.
- Excellent working experience of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and testing methodologies like Waterfall & Agile/Scrum.
- Extensive experience in various Java/J2EE technologies including Core Java, J2EE (EJB, Servlets, JSP, JDBC), Spring (IOC, MVC, AOP, DAO), Hibernate and Java Web Framework along with Web Services (SOAP, RESTful) and Database related technologies.
- Good working knowledge in querying salesforce.com database using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer.
- Experienced on force.com platform using apex classes and triggers, web service integration using SOAP, REST, force.com IDE, and validation rules.
- Experience in using Build Automation tools like, ANT, Maven.
- Experience in working with Salesforce developer toolkit (Apex, visual force, force.com IDE, SOQL and Web services / Metadata API).
- Developed custom Reports and Dashboards, for management using Tabular, Summary, Matrix and Joined reports. Having worked on salesforce.com Sandbox and Production environments which include creating and refreshing sandbox from time to time and deployment in between sandbox and production by using Eclipse, Force.com Migration Tool and Change set.
- Experience in implementing Web-to-Case, Email-to-Case to generate cases for Case objects
- Strong Database (RDBMS) development experience in writing queries, functions, stored procedures, triggers, and views in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL.
- Having good experience on customizing applications using ECLIPSE IDE with force.com plug-in and force.com IDE.
- Experience in managing the Nexus and Art factory repositories for the maven artifacts and dependencies.
- Expertise in design and development of use cases and class diagrams using UML/Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio.
- Interacted with Customers for requirement gathering and effective analysis
- Capable of rapidly learning new technologies and successfully applying them to projects and operations.
Applications: App Launcher, Service (prior to Spring 17 “Call Center”), Community, Content, Marketing, Sales, Salesforce Chatter, Site.com
Databases: MySQL 5.1, Oracle, MS SQL Server, Oracle Database 9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 2014/2012/2008 , MS Access, MS Excel.
Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Developer Console, Informatica, Force.com IDE, Visualforce development mode footer, cast ion, Code editor, Apex Test Execution, Change Sets,getterbit, Force.com Migration Tool
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 , Linux, Unix.
Confidential, Washington, D.C
- Attending daily AGILE SCRUM meetings, and update the status on day-day basis with what is done and what has to be done.
- Played the role of Salesforce.com Administrator, Analyst, and Developer and involved in maintaining salesforce.com application user profiles, roles, permissions, generating security tokens, validation rules.
- Coordinate/assist developers with establishing and applying appropriate branching, labeling/naming conventions using GIT source control.
- Developed workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Created profiles and implemented object level, field-level and record-level security and managed roles, visibility settings.
- Used SOAPUI to test the web service API calls.
- Used Git as version control to check in the code, Created branches and tagged the code in Git.
- Use Apache poi to load the data from excel to Eclipse.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application using Force.com IDE.
- Analyze and resolve conflicts related to merging of source code for GIT.
- Created email templates in HTML and inbound emails using Visual force for the clients and customers.
- Designed, developed, deployed page layouts, custom objects, custom tabs, apex classes, visual force pages to reach the needs of organization.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of salesforce.com.
- Worked on migration of Ant scripts to Maven.
- Worked on an Agile (Scrum) Development Team to deliver regular updates to business team and project managers.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users
- Worked on Eclipse IDE to build the application.
- Use Apache poi to load the data from excel to Eclipse
- Created various reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts and dashboards) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize salesforce.
- Worked on different Salesforce sandboxes for development and deployments.
- Web application designing and development using HTML, CSS handle services in ASP.NET and database in SQL server.
- Worked extensively with the QA team for designing Test Plan and Test Cases for the User Acceptance testing (UAT).
- Developed customized Reports, Dashboards for business users and managers, developed custom report using visual force pages.
Environment: Salesforce. Platform, Apex, Visual Force, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Soap, Sales cloud, CSS, Data Migration, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Data Loader, SQL, Oracle SF Explorer and Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Ant, maven Jenkins
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Customized Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns and Cases.
- Customized several Validation Rules, tasks, Workflow rules, Triggers, Apex classes to achieve the complex business functionality.
- Designed and implemented Continuous Integration process using tools like Jenkins with approval from development and other affected teams.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application using the Eclipse IDE.
- Integrated maven release plugin with Jenkins for releasing different applications and deploy into Art factory repository
- Used SPRING framework that handles application logic and makes calls to business objects and services mainly SOAP Web services.
- Performed data migration from Microsoft CRM to Salesforce.com.
- Testing mobile and web components of the application developed for parents to monitor their children's whereabouts using smart phones
- Tested the WEB GUI component of the system for usability, GUI, navigation, performance
- Integrated AppExchange applications like Case History Timeline, it makes it possible for users to create a timeline showing all stages of a case.
- Developed web-to-lead functionality for Lesconcierges site which directs leads from web to Sales force.
- Developed complex workflows and approval processes for automating business logic
- Integrated Testing with Selenium using Eclipse to generate test execution result.
- Used Force.com platform for developing feature rich and user-friendly Visual force pages for enhancing Sales Force UI.
- Converted old builds from Ant to Maven for doing Java build
- Created and maintained built wrapper scripts using Ruby.
- Created post-chats and customized pre-chat forms to gather information from customers before they begin a chat with an agent using Live Agent.
- Used Selenium IDE for testing GUI functionalities.
- Developed web page components like controllers, routers, NG app etc.
- Used Unix Commands for manipulating the data in deployment phase.
- Developed a Web Service (SOAP, WSDL) that is shared between front end and cable bill review system.
- Used SOAP UI tool for testing web services connectivity.
- Work on various versions for major US carriers (Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, USCC, Boost etc.)
- Executed fixed number of test cases through the Test Link test management tool along with modifying existing test cases and creating new test cases
- Created and Maintained Git repositories, branches and tags
- Involved in Data mapping specifications to create and execute detailed system test plans.
- The data mapping specifies what data will be extracted from an internal data warehouse, transformed and sent to salesforce.com entity.
- Created and used Email templates in HTML and Visualforce.
- Tested various mobile platforms with different OS and various carrier using manual black box testing methods along with gray box testing using back-end server testing and Android SDK, iOS SDK, and Blackberry Desktop Software tools
- Integrated the web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from the home grown applications by using the home grown web services.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update and bulk import or export of data from Work.com and used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects
- Involved in building of the Customer Portal in the organization. Configuring customer portal in order to enable the security officers to login to customer portal and accept/reject the assigned tasks.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, S-Controls, HTML, Apex Triggers, Web Services,CSS,Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading,Soap,Eclipse IDE Plug-in.Git, Shell & Ruby scripting,Soap,Ant, maven Jenkins
- Attending service design sessions for implement/change the existing flow to fit in new requirements.
- Developed different SOAP services and Web Services using XSD, WSDL and SOAP
- Created Web services using Advanced J2EE technologies to communicate with external systems.
- Developed and maintained software using CoreJava(JDK 1.6), J2EE technologies like Spring MVC
- Participate in the discussion with the business experts to understand the Business requirements and model them in to technical requirements towards development
- UsedJavaCollections API extensively such as Lists, Sets and Maps
- Wrote Controller classes in Spring MVC framework in the web layer
- Developed Entity classes and their mappings for Hibernate DAO's that uses these classes
- Involved in writing Hibernate Query language (HQL) queries
- UsedJava/JEE Design patterns like MVC, Factory Method, Singleton, Observer and Decorator
- Created Stored Procedures using SQL/PL-SQL for data modification
- Implemented Logging framework using Log4J
- Working on XSDs for handling XML data manipulations between systems.
- Enhancements to the existing Remend application.
- Involved in the enhancement of stage-2 production.
- Developed JSP's and Action classes.
Environment: JSP, Servlets, Struts, Hibernate, Sql Server, Weblogic 10.3.1 (Oracle App server), Apache Axis 2.x, Web Services
- Involved in coding for required Java classes using struts framework.
- Developed the form beans using the Validation Framework in Struts along with Form Validations.
- Configured the JDBC data sources for Oracle.
- Configured handler mappings and view resolvers in Spring MVC Web layer
- Developed ORM mappings using Hibernate annotations and established data integrity among all tables sitting on Oracle Database
- Developed RESTful web services in a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) consisting of the integration message system(JMS).
- Designed and implemented DAO, Singleton, Factory and DTO Design Patterns.
- Took part in development of UI Components (Login and Registration screens) and implemented a AJAX (JQuery) based UI to improve customer experience.
- Wrote JUnit Test cases for service and DAO layer classes
- Involved in Unit testing to some data accessing modules.
- Analysis and Designing the Travel Module and preparing Use Case document.
- Developed the complete business logic for Leave module as per the Use Case Documents.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts, Oracle, Tomcat 6.0
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes