Salesforce Developer/adn Resume
- Salesforce Certified Application Developer (Dev 401) and Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM 201)
- Over Eight (8+) years of professional IT Experience with strong Object Oriented Analysis, designing and programming technical skills including extensive experience in SalesForce.com CRM and Force.com platform with proficiency as a developerand administrator.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) starting from Requirements Gathering and Design, using the agile methodologies.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Actions, Tasks and Events.
- Experienced in analyzing business requirements, Entity Relationship diagram and implementing them to salesforcecustom objects, Junction objects, master - detail relationships and lookup relationships.
- Extensive experience in lead, case management, web-to-lead, Web-to case, Email-to-case.
- Experience with Adobe Flash, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Lightning and Chatter.
- Experience in working on Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in for writing business logic in Apex programming language
- Proficient in designing of Custom objects, Custom components, Custom fields, Role based page layouts, Custom Tabs, design of Visualforce Pages, Apex Classes, Controllers & Triggers, App Exchange Package & Custom Application, Sandbox data loading and Web services API for implementing web services in the application for access to data from different users.
- Extensively worked on Salesforce.com customization using the Classes, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers, Controller Extensions, and Web Services API.
- Experience in working with REST and SOAP API's.
- Experience in SFDC Integration using Web Service and Apex Programming, SalesForce.com Service Cloud expertise.
- Proficiency in installing App Exchange applications.
- Extensive experience in data migration and integration using Data Loader.
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Languages like C++, Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets and other Java technologies.
- Experience with acceptance test driven development (ATDD) and test automation tools like selenium, Ruby Mine, windmill for web based applications.
- Experience in databases such as Sybase and MySQL.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills; accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
- Capable of rapidly learning new technologies and processes, and successfully applying them to projects and operations
Salesforce.com: Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visual Force pages, SOQL, SOSL, Apex Web Services, REST, SOAP, AJAX, Workflows & Approvals, Dashboards, Reports, Roles & Profiles, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects, Email Templates, Validation Rules, App-Exchange, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Apex Data Loader
Force.com: Apex Custom Controllers and Extension, Apex triggers, S-controls, SOQL, SOSL, Packaging and migrations, Force.com IDE (Eclipse)
Visual Force: Custom Visual Force Pages
SFDC Tools: Data Loader, Connect offline, Apex Explorer
Languages: Java, C++, C
Database: Sybase Adaptive Server, MYSQL
Platforms: Windows, Linux (Ubuntu, Solaris)
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and developed the Apex classes using other Platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com IDE.
- Designed, developed and deployed Custom objects consisting of validation rules with effective formulae fields, Workflow Rules if the necessary criteria is met to suit the needs of the application.
- Deployed Apex Classes for implementing business logic, Test Classes for Unit testing and Apex Triggers for various DML events
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox environment for more complex business logic and used Force.com Component Deployment Wizard for migration of data.
- Created Advanced Custom fields like pick lists, dependent pick lists, implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to manage sharing access among different users.
- Development of Apex classes using static methods to avoid recursion of triggers, collections like set, and list and map methods to store or map bulk of data and SOQL and SOSL queries to extract related data from the database are used.
- Designed various Webpages in Visual Force for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic using controllers and extensions in back end, for migrating users to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Developed several custom reports like tabular reports, matrix reports and joined reports including data filters, groupings, and customized graphs to better assist managers and also report folders to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Customized the Dashboards to track the usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Integrated the web services by generating the necessary WSDL files for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages ofsalesforce.com.
- Worked on integrationof two instances using Apex REST API callouts
- Implemented REST Endpoint Apex classes for inbound web services.
Environment: SalesForce.com, Force.com, Apex Classes, Visualforce (Pages, Component &Controllers), SOQL, SOSL, Data Loader, CRM Fusion Demand tools, HTML, CSS, Workflows, salesforceChatter, Approvals, Reports, Custom Tabs and Objects, Email Services, AppExchange, WSDL, SOAP, Eclipse, IDE Plug-in and HP QC
Confidential, Columbia, MD
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Involved in the development, and configuration of the Project's core customer and case management technology platforms following SDLC processes (Agile Methodology) validating system policies, architecture principles andSalesforce.com best practices.
- Created business rules to ensure the data integrity of the alignment data.
- Created automatic field updates via workflows.
- Created triggers to satisfy internal compliance requirement of stamping certain data on a call on submission.
- Created Visual Force Pages to override the standard functionality of New and Edit buttons.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information on the profile users.
- Created users, roles, territories, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Designed, and deployed the Custom objects, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules on the objects and tabs, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Worked on the sandbox environment for testing the code.Involved in deployment using workbench and eclipse.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilizeSalesforceas a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles.
- Worked on Integrating SAP and Sales forcesystems using SOAP and REST API's.
- Parsed JSON responses provided by third-party systems connected via REST inside Apex classes
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Apex Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Sales cloud, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Informatica on Demand, Windows XP, Microsoft Access, Toad for Data Analysis
Confidential, Billerica, MA
- Designed and customized visual force pages using controller extensions, custom controllers and standard controllers.
- Developed Apex triggers, classes to achieve user's desired functionality and have written the dependent test classes.
- Involved in Deployment, deployed all the classes, triggers, objects, components, pages from sandbox environment to production environment.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data fromSalesforce.com objects.
- Used it to read, extract and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Implemented pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Developed and configured Dashboards, Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Complete the custom development on quality assurance efforts for custom work.
- Customized page layouts for Opportunity, Contacts and Accounts depending upon user roles and groups.
- Deployment of objects across various Orgs required.
- Customized Add-In for client with custom fields, workflows, and reporting.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Configuring price quotes, renewals and management.
- Used Force.comdevelopertoolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visual force pages to develop custom business logic.
- Developed VisualForce Pages to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes to provide functionality to the visual pages
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, MS Visio, MS project, Standard and Custom Objects, Validation rules, Workflow & Approvals, Record types, Reports, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Web Services, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, AJAX, Custom Tabs, Code Migration, Eclipse, Force.com IDE
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Responsible for Coding using JSP, Java Servers, Struts and XML.
- Implemented Model View Control (MVC) architecture using Struts Framework.
- Responsible in writing Data Access codes using JDBC and Oracle database as backend as Model Component.
- Responsible writing JSPs, Data Beans.
- Involved in writing procedures and Packages for Report Generation using Oracle as Database.
- Involved in writing code for printing of Report pages in HTML format and Microsoft Excel files.
- Responsible for Testing - unit testing & integration testing using JUNIT.
- Used Ant tool to build and deploy application on Tomcat Server.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Java Script, JDBC, PL/SQL, JUNIT, MS Excel
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes