Servicenow Developer/admin Resume
- Around 7 years of IT experience including over 4 years of good experience on servicenow development and Administration.
- Expertise In Design and configure ITSM (incident, change, problem) in Service - now.
- Good experience in developing workflows and in customizing the applications in servicenow using Java script, AJAX, HTML and DHTML.
- Created business requirement and technical design documents for implementing Service Now.
- Having production support experience with quickly problem solving capabilities.
- Advanced knowledge in application development life-cycle process, requirement gathering, analysis, design, coding, testing, quality assurance and implementation.
- Experience in end to end implementation and customization of Service Now Platform. Configured applications using Service Now tools used in ITIL Management.
- Manage ServiceNow Applications with Scripts implemented Asset Management, Discovery, CMDB and Workday integration for user attributes and Onboarding
- Constructed new applications and modules, Created new Client scripts, Business Rules and UI policies to make client side changes in Service-Now.
- Advanced knowledge in ITSM applications such as Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Service Catalog, Asset Management, Service Level Management, Knowledge Management and CMDB.
- Good knowledge of CMDB and Asset Management Services: Business Services and Configuration item relationships.
- Installed, configured, and customized Remedy ITSM - Incident, Problem and Change Management.
- Extensive knowledge of Remedy workflow such as Remedy Forms, Active Links, Filters and Escalations.
- Implemented & Configured HP Open View products such as Service Manager(SM), Network Node Manager(NNM) and Operations Manager(OM)
- Tracking of Incidents from open to closure, monitored email & alerts, responded/escalated incidents as per Service Level Agreement(SLA)
- Configured Service Now tool for defined processes. Designed and developed script for stake-holders as per the customizations required.
- Developed Service catalog - catalog items, designing workflows and execution plans.
- Troubleshot ITSM issues and Integration related work such as CMDB, LDAP and Network Automation.
- Strong understanding of Helpdesk/Service Desk, ITIL Business Process, maintained service level agreement (SLA) and monitored SLA workflow.
- Communicated with clients and first point of contact/interface for application issues and outages between Business & Technology Team.
- Design and engineer solutions leveraging all appropriate components offered byService-Nowto answer the needs for business workflows, ticketing or other ITSM requirements.
- Extensive experience in working with User Management including Users, Groups, Roles and Access Control Lists (ACL)
- Hands on experience with loading data from various data sources like File, JDBC and WebServices using Import Sets and Transform Maps.
- Migrated code between environments using Update Sets. Knowledge on Merging Update sets and Retrieving Completed Update Sets using Update Sources.
- Worked on Various WebServices Integrations using SOAP and REST.
- Extensive experience in integrating Service-Nowwith third party applications like BMC Remedy, HP Service Manager, Sales Force, Tally and NetCool.
- Worked with Record Producers, Order Guides, Work Flows and Orchestration inServiceCatalog Management.
- Had extensive experience in Reporting and Data Analytics Module.
ITSM Tools: Service-Now, ITSM Suite, HPServiceManager, HP Asset Manager,Remedy ARS 7.6.x/7.x/6.x.
Scripting Libraries: JQuery, Java Script, Apache Jelly, Angular, Knockout, Scripted Web-Services, AJAX, Business Rules, SOAP, REST SSO-SAML Setup and Integration
Databases: SQL Server 2012, Oracle 11g
Web Technologies: HTML 5, CSS, ASP.NET, WebServices, WCF, MVC, REST Web API, AVA Script, XML, AJAX, HTTP.
Application Servers: IIS 6, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic.
Confidential, Keller, TX
- Communicating with end users, identifying their difficulties and changing the applications as per their requirements.
- Implemented Service Now ITSM applications using ITIL V3servicesbest practice processes, methods, testing, and training projects for multiple, diverse organizations.
- Planned and implemented a complex, enterprise wide, six sigma, and global, Infrastructure Asset Management In-sourcing project.
- Implemented Customizations on the ServiceNow instance
- Worked on the implementation for asset management, CMDB to control user assets as per the requirements
- Orchestrated the efforts of vendors, and internal divisions/departments to internalize new IT Asset Management processes
- Created various Order guides, record producers, workflows, execution plans.
- Integrated with Portrait to get Employee Information and to send Consultant Information using SOAP Messages and Inbound Scripted WebServices.
- Configured alerts and notifications service catalog options, cart controls and variables
- Investigated performance issues, used troubleshooting tools and system logs to find issues
- Integrated Workflows into applications
- Migrated an application between instances
- Integrated with HEAT using Inbound Email Actions and Outbound Email Notifications.
- Created different Server Side Scripts using Script Includes, Business Rules and Transform Scripts
- Created Client Scripts, UI Policies, Data Policies and UI Actions.
- Responsible for requesting Cloning. Creating data preservers, Table exclusions and Post Clean up Scripts.
- Created various reports and scheduled report generation using Pie, Bar, Calendar and List Charts.
- Preparing Implementation Plan for every release in Service Now and provide Walkthrough to the entire team to execute the steps.
- Implemented ServiceNow-Salesforce integration from the scratch
- Planning and coordinating the execution of Implementation along with Technical/Business validations post every Maintenance/Major release in Service Now.
- Implementation of Software and Change Management, Service Now Change Management.
- Developed and validate business requirements for functionality.
- Document design specifications, configuration, and testing plans
- Manage ITIL Processes monitoring overall system performance using the System Performance and System Diagnostic dashboards.
- Integrating Service Now with other systems and customization.
- Technical implementation of various Service Now modules such as Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management,ServiceCatalog, Configuration Management.
- Managing Service Now (Change Management) ITIL Automate and standardize business processes for all Go-Lives. Consolidating all global IT to a single system of record.
- Involved in daily, weekly and monthly meetings with client on the work progress and discussions on the upcoming work
- Integrated LDAP directory to streamline the user login process to automate the administrative tasks, such as creating users and assigning them roles.
- Integrated LDAPserviceaccount credentials to retrieve the user distinguished (DN) from the LDAP Server.
- Involved in ADAM administration that leverages Windows Integrated Authentication for the initial access to grant for administration.
Environment: Service Now, Client Scripting, Business Rules, Email Notifications, LDAP Integration, SQL, Web Services, SOAP & REST integrations.
Service now Developer/Admin
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Worked on UI customizations for forms, lists and UI actions.
- Implemented Core configuration changes to the platform as well as supporting applications.
- Used system logs to view information about system activity (i.e. Work Flow, Configuration, Transaction, Email, Events, System and Upgrade logs).
- Service Catalog (Request Item, Order guide and record producer) has been created based on client requirements.
- Workflow has been created to support the approval workflow and task assignment.
- Worked as an Architect to in corporate the requirements in the Service Now tool in an optimal way.
- Coordinated with various stake holders and offshore team on day to day issues.
- Manage ITIL Processes monitoring overall system performance using the System Performance and System Diagnostic dashboards. Integrating Service Now with other systems and customization.
- Technical implementation of various Service Now modules such as Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Catalog, Configuration Management.
- Developed Team Performance and involved in grooming & mentoring team members on various processes.
- Create data fix scripts for data corruption issues and perform Root Cause Analysis.
- Involved in daily, weekly and monthly meetings with client on the work progress and discussions on the upcoming work.
- Educating end users on the usage of service now applications like incidents, problems and servicecatalogs.
Environment: Service Now (incident, Problem, Servicecatalog)
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Creation of Incidents and Service Requests for the supported applications, first point analysis on tickets and assigning them to L2/L3/other service lines based on the scope.
- Tracking of Incident from Opening to Closure, with timely communication to business.
- Communication with Business Clients and first point of contact/interface for application issues and outages between Business and Technology Team.
- Creation and Estimation of efforts for software change requests or enhancements.
- Team Progress Tracking.
- Coordinated service catalog options, cart controls and variables
- Investigated performance issues, use troubleshooting tools and system logs to find issues
- Integrated Workflows into applications
- Migrated an application between instances
- Incident Management and Problem Management activities.
- Reviewing SLA performance and recommend corrective action.
- To follow up on escalations and issues with clients and management.
- Prepare Outage reports.
- Performing and communicating Daily health checks to Management across Clients.
- Publishing new incidents in the Problem Management report and updating the same in Known Error Database and Root Cause Analysis report
Environment: Service-Now, Remedy ARS 8.x/7.x, Remedy ITSM 8.1, Remedy Migrator 7.6, Remedy Data Import 8.1, Crystal reports 2008/9.x, BIRT 2.5.1, SRM 7.6, MS SQL server 2008.
Confidential, Marlborough MA
- Installed and Configured Remedy Action Request System 7.6, Remedy Asset Management (7.6x), and Remedy Change Management (7.6x).
- Installed, maintained, patched and monitored Remedy ARS to ensure the smooth operation of the Remedy applications.
- Involved in upgrading Remedy system from ARS 7.5 to ARS 7.6.04
- Gathered requirements from various business groups/users and converted business requirements into functional specifications.
- Extensive experience with Direct Customer Technical Support via email / phone for resolving incidents involving Remedy application software including support for user ID login issues (creation, password reset and authentication) and requests regarding the use of application software products.
- Extensive knowledge of Change/Problem Management system for components and QA software.
- Extensive knowledge of Change/Problem system involving Remedy software on Unix/Intel Systems Authorized to work in the US for any employer
- Vast Experience in Change and Problem Management
- Experience in Asset Management, Service Request and Incident Management system
- Experience in BMC Atrium CMDB
- Experience in creating/dispatching tickets based on ticket complexity for Remedy support
- Received excellence awards for Remedy Implementations & support for major Telecommunications
- Received award in improving Remedy performance and Service Delivery
- Provided after hours support by On Call Paging duties
- Analyzed and resolved requests regarding application software and hardware products by Logs and tracking requests from identification through resolution
- Experience with creating Service Request Definition in Service Request Management.
- Experience with resolving Problem tickets by working with various teams such as Middleware, Wintel, BMC and UNIX to make sure the Problem is resolved with in SLA.
- Software/Remedy Product Testing -- I was involved in testing software after new Version of Remedy Releases to ensure the new version was working properly, it is compatible and all the fixes were applied.
- To manage the clients IT infrastructure under various competencies like Incident, Change, Reporting and Service Level Management using ITIL concepts.
- To make sure the all Critical and Major Incidents are addressed within SLA response and sending out the Critical Alerts for such Incidents.
- Developed JSP for UI and Servlets, Java classes for business logic.
- Utilized Oracle PL/SQL for database operations using JDBC API.
- Implemented DAO for Oracle 8i RDBMS for DML Operations like Insert, Update, Delete the records.
- Deployed the Applications on Application Server.
- VSS is used for Software Configuration Management.
- Test Cases Preparation.
- Involved in creating unit testing of various layers using junit and created automated test scripts for integration testing using Selenium.
- Used Java Messaging Services for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information
- Coordinated with the QA team during the process of making the code move to staging server and testing the application for the several test cases and defect testing.
- Prepared Documentation and Java Doc.
- Responsible for the design and development of the framework.
- The system is designed using J2EE technologies based on MVC architecture.
- The Views are programmed using struts, JSP pages, Model is a combination of EJB’s and Java classes and Controllers are Servlets.
- Built CVS and XML file loaders and splitters for financial data
- Implementation of Spring IOC container, Spring JDBC template, Spring Exception Strategy and AOP.
- XML messages are used to communicate between web services that are written using SOAP and WSDL
- Created different database objects (Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers) for the backend MS SQL server.
- Working Closely with EMCDocumentum to implement Engineering Design Storage Repository and Project Document Management.
- Coordinated with QA team to ensure the quality of application
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes