Sr Salesforce Developer/ Administrator Resume
- Around 8+ years of Professional IT experience with over 5 years of Powerful experience as a Salesforce CRM Administrator, Developer and hands on experience in SFDC development using the Apex classes, Triggers, Batch processes, S - Controls, Components, Reports, Force.com IDE, Eclipse with SOQL, SOSL and Force.com plug-in,salesforce.
- Strong experience in Salesforce Lightning.
- Involved in Full Implementation cycles.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, visualforce pages Validation rules, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks, Actions, Profiles, Sharing Rule.
- Having good knowledge on sharing rules, Org wide settings, object level security, field level security, record level security and user access privileges.
- Good experience with Administration, Configuration, Customization, Development and support experience on Salesforce.com Platform.
- Implemented various advanced fields like Pick Lists, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Work Flow rules and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates and email generation.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Sales force using Data Loader Utility and Informatica on Demand.
- Strong knowledge in App-Exchange Applications for integrating with Third Party Applications.
- Good experience in working with SFDC implementations which includes Salesforce1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud, Chatter and App-Exchange applications
- Used different data tools like Apex Data Loader, Excel Connector, Import Wizard, SFDC Data Export and Import, Mass Delete etc.
- Integration of SFDC with external Web Service API’s, Informatica Cloud.
- Good experience and knowledge of Database Modeling.
- Good Experience with Schedule Apex and Batch Apex.
- Proficient in dealing with the functionalities related to the Service Cloud and Sales Cloud.
- Good experience in integrating external applications withSalesforce.com both Inbound and Outbound by writing Apex SOAP and REST Web Services and Apex Callouts.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. Willing to work in a challenging and cross-platform environment.
Languages: Java, C++, C, Apex
Database: SQL,MY SQL, Oracle
Web technologies: HTML, XHTML, CSS, XML, Java Scripts,J Queries
SFDC Technologies & Tools: Apex Language, Salesforce CRM, Classes/Controllers, SOSL, SOQL, Dashboards, Salesforce Security Model, Custom Objects, Apex Data Loader, Record Type, Role Hierarchy, Visualforce Pages/ Components, Workflow & Approvals, S Controls, Service Cloud, Lightning Components, Chatter, Apex Web Services, AJAX, Analytic Snapshots Case Management Automation. Apex Data loader, Web services APIs like SOAP, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production).
Knowledge Areas: Business Requirements Gathering, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Production Support
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, MVS
Confidential, Columbus, GA
Sr Salesforce Developer/ Administrator
- Experience inscope, design, testing,, deployment and follow up on a multitude of strategic projects within Salesforce.comas the Salesforce.com Developer.
- Upgraded some Apps fromSalesforceClassic toLightningExperience to develop Rich user interface and better interaction of pages
- Developed various Batch Apex classes and scheduled those using Apex Schedulable classes on daily basis.
- Responsible for creating Sharing rules among all the users in different Roles and Subordinates.
- Strong experience with SalesCloud and ServiceCloud implementation
- Worked on Service cloud to resolved issues connected to Call Centers, usage of CTI adapters and Mobile applications. Also integrated with various applications.
- Also performed different analytics by generating reports and the customized dashboards. Responsible for creating Sharing rules among all the users in different Roles and Subordinates.Taken the leadership in the team to implement, customize and to organize with requirements and time lines.
- Experience in working across various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Chatter & App-Exchange Applications
- Having good knowledge onsharing rules, Org wide settings, object level security, field level security, record level security and user access privileges.
- Implemented various Cloud integrations with SOAP and REST API’s and wrote functional designs using Agile methodology using sprints and stand-ups.
- Designed and Managed strategic digital applications via Salesforce Marketing cloud and involved in migrating data into Salesforce application using apex data loader through CSV files. Installed and configured apex data loader.
- Experienced onApexData Loader, Import Wizard for data migration.
- Configured, and maintainedSalesforce.com application user profiles, roles, assigning permission, generating security tokens, validation Rule, upgrade installation.Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects Campaigns, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Deployed and debugged Force.com application in Eclipse development environment using Force.com Eclipse IDE plug-in.
- Performed data analysis for data migration, integration toSalesforcefrom other data bases and performed Data migration using Data Loader, Import/ Export Wizard.
- UsedSOQL, SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance andleadgeneration statistics.
- Experienced in administrating and developing projects on sales force platform. Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application
ENVIRONMENT: Saleforce.com Platform, Apex Classes, Control classes, Triggers Language, Visual Force, Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Apex TriggersWeb Services, Assigning Permissions, Report Email Services, Security Control,Sandbox data loading, Integration.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Sr Salesforce Developer / Administrator
- Interacted and communicated with sales operation team, product management team and other stakeholders to gather the requirements.
- Interacted with business users for gathering requirements, analysis, designed development.
- Wrote batch classes, which can be invoked programmatically at runtime using APEX.
- Led extensive requirement gathering sessions and delivered comprehensive business and Functional Requirement Documents that included complex validation rules and screen specifications for the salesforce.com application.
- System security, workflow, integration, user interface design, migration, data integrity and partner portals on the SFDC Unlimited edition.
- Experience in development, administration, configuration, Implementation, and Support of Salesforce CRM, and Salesforce applications based on Apex Language and leveraging Force.com.
- Designed and deployed custom tabs, validation rules, workflow rules, custom dashboards, page layouts, portal documents and custom views to assist power users better utilize the salesforce.com application.
- Worked Sales cloud, Service cloud and Marketing cloud according to the needs of the application.
- Experience in development, administration, configuration, Implementation, and Support of Salesforce CRM
- Customized various Salesforce.com Standard Objects Leads, Account, Contact, Opportunity, Activities and custom objects.
- Developed Apex Classes, Triggers, Visual force pages, Test Methods and validation rules. Implemented Apex Classes & Triggers and linked them to manage the workflows implemented in the system.
- Designed, Implemented, and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components to suit to the needs of the application.
- Involved in Data Migration from Traditional Apps to Sales force Using Data Loader Utility.
- Utilized Process Builder and Workflows to define related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Involved in requirements gathering with multiple project managers, in an effort to better customize, and utilize the full functionality of theSalesforce.com CRM solution.
- Experience on Software development lifecycle with Agile and waterfall Model
- Created Master-Detail Relationships to implement Roll-up Summary Fields to aggregate data from child records on the parent.Implemented pick lists, dependent picklists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
ENVIRONMENT: Saleforce.com platform, Visual Force Pages, Data Loader, Dashboards,Workflow and Approvals, Process Builder, Reports, Email Services, Master-Detail Relationships Roll-up Summary, configured Reports SOQL, SOSL.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in Design and development of Workflow Rules, Triggers, Validation Rules, and other customizations with Salesforce.com.
- Responsible for Setting up Login Restrictions and Resetting the User Passwords.
- Designed and developed use cases, activity diagrams, and sequence diagrams using UML.
- Interacted with businessSMEs, enterprise architects, developers,business intelligence, and data warehouse teams regarding project requirements explanation and interpretation.
- Involved in communicating with business partner and stake holders to get detailed structure of business functionality and took the responsibility in preparing the test plan used by test team while doing their test process.
- Responsible for creating Queues, Workflow rules and tasks to share and automate work to users in the Queue.
- Worked on agile and scrum methodologyforSalesforcecustom app implementation.
- Produce metrics reports from data derived from database as necessary for the project.
- Identified gaps and performed gap analysis with respect to CMS requirements.
- Created Use Cases, Process Designs, GAP Analysis, Data Mappings, Project Plans and Requirement Documentation to support B2B integration development efforts.
- Worked on SOQL and SOSL statements within custom controllers, extensions, and triggers and wrote Apex REST web service classes for inbound calls tosalesforce.
ENVIRONMENT: Windows, MS Office Suite, Agile, Scrum, sales force, business Objects, Agile,, Ecommerce, Workflow Rules, Triggers, Validation Rules, GAP Analysis, Data Mappings, Web services.
Jr Salesforce Admin /Java Developer
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) starting from Requirements Gathering and Design.
- Extensively used Data Loader for insert, updates, and bulk import for Accounts, Contacts, Leads and Opportunities.
- Experience working across various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Call center, Chatter & App-exchange applications.
- Written SOQL, SOSL query language necessary for the application in Apex Classes and Triggers.
- Implemented SPRING MVC architecture to develop presentation tier and business layer using components like dispatcher Servlets, Handler Mappings, Controller, Model and View Object, View Resolver, View.
- Implemented the integration with the back end system with web services using SOAP.
- Involved in configuring hibernate to access database and retrieve data from the database.
- Implemented Web Services and associated business module integration for getting status of claim report.
- Wrote Action classes, Request Processor, Business Delegate, Business Objects, Service classes and JSP pages
- Involved in the design of tables in oracle to store the pay information.
- Designed and Implemented JSP for better User Interface to get Desired Look and Feel.
- Involved in Integration testing, Bug fixing and documentation.
- Performed Server side validations using Struts Validation framework.
- Worked on business services layers of the application using Spring Framework and Modified the Spring configuration file according to changes in business logic.
- Used SOAP UI to test the web service.
- Used Web Logic Application Server to deploy the web applications.
- Internet Programming with HTML, DHTML, Java Script, XML, XSL, XSD, CSS and WSDL.
- Involved in development of new command objects and enhancement of existing command objects using Servlets and Core java.
- Unit and integration test cases are being designed and developed using JUnit.
- Good experience on Data Modeling, DB schema and data accessing tools.
- Used Maven to build the application.
ENVIRONMENT: J2EE, Spring, JSP, Bootstrap, HTML, Angular JS, Struts, Oracle 10g, Maven, JBoss, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL), Eclipse, Windows, Data Modeling, DB schema and data accessing tools.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes