- Experienced Business intelligence Consultant/Manager with over 13 years of rich experience in global IT consulting and implementation experience in full life cycle of Data warehousing and Business intelligence applications in USA, UK and APAC
- More than 12 years of experience at various capacities in decision management DW/BI, BigData and Big Data Analytics application development/delivery and advanced technologies like mobile analytics, cloud computing.
- Strong expertise in Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Performance Management, Requirement
- Analysis, Data Modeling, Project Management
- Extensive experience as onsite coordinator, Project Lead, Technical Leader/Architect and Data Scientist with special focus on OBIEE, OBIApps, EPM, Informatica,Datastage, Big Data Analytics and Data visualization Tools like Tableau,Pentaho,QlikView,Splunk
- Extensive experience as an Architect in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of DWB/BI Solutions
- Extremely familiar with Full life cycle implementing of large scale reporting applications /Oracle Business Intelligence OBIEE platform/OBIAPS
- Proficient in installing, configuring, troubleshooting and maintenance OBIEE, OBIAPS, Informatica and ODI on UNIX Windows environments.
- Has Partnered with DBA teams, infrastructure for configuration of Dev/QA/Prod databases and OBIEE Clustered Environments
- More than 2years of experience as a solution architect, road map development etc. for a new business and Enterprise Data warehousing solutions
- Excellent technical competencies, understanding in the areas of Data Warehousing / Business Intelligence applications using OBIEE11g, OBIA 7.9.6, Big Data Analytical and Data visualization Tools tableau,pentaho,Alteryx,Splunk IBM DataStage,Informatica, Amazon cloud solutions, Oracle Big data appliance Bid data Solutions.
- Enterprise Reporting architecture Solutions provided to the Public Sector Healthcare clients.
- Worked on Financial, Supply Chain Order management, Procurement Spend, Human Resources Analytics and Global sales analytics using OBIA 7.9.6.x and OBIEE 11g
- Implemented various proof of concepts and Use Cases on Big data Analytics Tools like tableau , Splunk,Pentaho for the public sector clients
- Implemented Enterprise Solution architecture on Oracle Business Intelligence Products for Public Sector and private sector clients
- Excellent Experience working with OBIEE like Architecture, Admin Tool Physical, BMM Presentation Layers , Security Management, Cache Management, Dimensional Hierarchies, Initialization Blocks Variables, Partitions and Fragmentations, Migration from One to Other environment, Performance Improvement techniques, Web catalog, Dashboards, Answers, Delivers, etc.
- Experience with Implementing OBIEE Custom data warehouse solutions Pre-Built BI Analytics
- Extensively involved in writing Initial evaluation and High level/Low level design documents pertaining to Business requirements considering their functional aspects.
- Extensively worked on Development/Customization of OBIEE Repository across Physical, BMM and Presentation Layers and configuring metadata objects as per design
- Administration and Performance Tuning of Reporting Objects Dashboards/Reports in Answers.
- Extensively worked on customization of DAC and providing Support/Troubleshooting of DAC Loads to ensure that all the extracts are completing within the specified Time window.
- Delivery Excellence: On Time delivery within the budget with customer satisfaction and profitability through delivery.
- Build BI Competency on existing and emerging market / technology trends
- Provide Technical / Solution Architecture framework to business intelligence and data warehouse applications
- Experience of managing multiple customers across geographies
- Anchored as Project Manager and is instrumental in Design, Development, Testing and Deployment of all
- DW BI Solutions
- Complete Ownership of Service delivery pertaining to Production support and maintenance key process areas such as Incident/Change/ Problem/Operations/Availability/Escalation/Release Management.
- Primarily responsible for submitting daily/weekly/Monthly/Quarterly Status Reports and escalations if any.
- Effectively managed resources work delegation/work reviews/periodic assessments, motivating and mentoring the team towards Quality Assurance, value add to the customer, process improvements and high customer satisfaction and proven track record of successful completion of all assigned engagements.
- Worked on different horizontals and verticals in DWH/BI space
- Experience in analysis, design, development and delivery of BI solutions
- Extensively involved in gathering the requirements pertaining to intended business functionality and business reporting requirements, there after analyzing them to provide a technical solution.
- Interacted with Marketing and Operations team and core business representatives for gathering their ongoing reporting needs and to define business and functional specifications.
- Experienced in building detailed project schedule along with Resource management Time estimations.
- Conducted Trainings in DWH,OBIEE and OBIApps, Big Data Analytical Tools
- Expertise in preparation of Project, Transition, Test and Deployment Plan
- Well versed with risk estimation/identification and providing correction measures towards resolution.
- Involved and executed various Project Transitions/Product upgrades and scheduling entire Knowledge transition process pertaining to Onsite Offshore model
- Good understating of various SDLC models such as V, Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Handled team of 18 members at onshore and offshore by assigning and monitoring the task on daily basis and addressing their issues/concerns
Pre Sales Activities:
- Involved in Performing the POCs and presentations to the Prospective Customers on Big Data Analytics Tools
- Implemented Uses cases and POC for the existing clients on Tableau,Alteryx,Pentaho,Splunk,QlikView Tools
- Worked on the Proposals, Effort Calculations
- Prepared Presentations and presented the POC on HealthCare analytics , Fraud analytics ,Public Parking violation Tends analytics, Sales Analytics using Big Data Analytics Tools
ETL Development Tools
- IBM Web sphere data stage 7.5.2, 8.x
- Informatica 6x, 8.6.1,9.1
- OWB 9i
Big Data Analytics Tools
- OBIEE 11g
Modules Implemented :
- SCM, Sales Analytics,
- procurement and spend analytics
- HR Analytics
- PRIMAVERA p6 Analytics
- Oracle 11g, Teradata v12 BIGDATA platform
Version control tools
- Harvest 8, clear case, Tortoise SVN
Database development Performance tuning
- Scripting SQL, PL/SQL , Unix, TOAD 8/9
- Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP/7/8, UNIX, HP-UX, AIX/Linux Red-Hat 64 bit
Big Data Analytics
- Case Study1: on Fraud Analytics: Created a Cube from the Source Using SSRS, Analytical server and Designed the Reports out of the Cube using Tableau Software
- Case Study2: This case study is about providing the information of the location and facility information for doctors who participate in NYC Regional Electronic Adoption Center for Health REACH , which assists providers in adopting technology and methods for electronic health records. Provided complete end to end BI solution on Pentaho data integration and Reporting capabilities
- Case Study3: case study on SPLUNK to see the features and benefits of using SPLUNK in accessing the machine data and analyzing the critical information about the machine data for the internal Clients
- Case Study4: Fraud Analytics: The data is loaded using SSIS and instead of Using Analytical Server for creating Cube used QlikView to build the CUBE inside QilikView ,used the power of in memory analytical QilikView Feature and Generated Reports and Dashboards
Role: Enterprise BI Architect
Technologies: OBIEE 11g, Oracle Exadata, Splunk, Cognos, PRIMAVERA p6 Analytics
- Designed complete Reporting solutions for Enterprise data warehousing solution
- Designed conceptual, logical, physical architecture for the Reporting solutions and presented to the c level executives
- Built High availability BI clustered environments.
- Installed and configured OBIEE on Linux clustered Environment for delivery and production Environments
- Built 9 OBIEE server both cluster and non-cluster environments
- Configured security, Active Directory integration
- Configure Usage Tracking.
- Complete OBIEE configuration End to End
- Configured Primavera Analytics applications
- Created Use Cases on MUDE Multi user development
- Created Use Cases on RPD MERGE, HIGH Availability cluster env,
- Handling the Business Users
- Responsible for resolving the issues from Delivery teams and Data technology Team, and end users
- Given Training on OBIEE,and OBIAps,
- Architecture presentations to the various Client Teams
- Installed and configured PRIMAVERA p6 Analytics applications
- Working Use cases on the different approaches on OBIEE and OBIAPs implantations based on the client Requirements
- RPD administration and Development
Role: Technical Leader and project management activities
Technologies: ORACLE 11g, OBIEE 11g, OBIA188.8.131.52
- Complete End to End Activities of Managing the Client, project management activities, Technical Design, Development and enhancements of the existing Subaru Application. Performed all the technical activities related to OBIEE and OBIApps implementation
End User Business Results:
- Higher Productivity
- Efficiently Deliver to Entitlement
- Higher Customer Satisfaction
- Rich Dashboard features implemented
Role: Onsite coordinator/Sr Consultant and project management activities
Technologies for entire period : ORACLE 10g/11g, Power Center 8.6.1/9.1, DAC 10.1.3.4.1, OBIA 184.108.40.206/ 220.127.116.11, OBIEE 10.1.3.4.1/OBIEE 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124,, Salesforce.com, EBSR11i,R12.PeopleSoft EPM, Data stage ODI
OBIAPPS Modules implemented for entire period :
- Supply Chain Order management Analytics
- Procurement Spend Analytics
- Human Resources Analytics
- Global sales Analytics
- Financial Analytics
- Sales Analytics
- Analysis, requirement gathering and scope finalization.
- Making overall plan of Application design, development, testing and deployment
- Resource, time and delivery management
- Work directly with client account managers, business analysts and business customers to understand current/future BI requirements, and design solutions using the OBIEE platform
- Designed the ETL architecture and data flows for the New interim and global systems from R11 and R12 source systems
- Source to Target mapping analysis
- Configuring OBIApps
- Created Technical Design Documents
- Implemented in the End-to End Implementation of OBIA
- Configured BI Apps Financials Analytics, Supply chain and order management Analytics Setups.
- Involved into the development of Informatica Mappings and OBIEE Dashboards and Reports and
- Object development Dashboards, Reports, Alert, and New Users and modifications
- Implemented Supply chain and order management Analytics Dashboards
- Implemented in the OBIEE Dashboards for GL, Payables, and Order managements
- Testing, Training and object delivery
- Configuration as per the requirement and guide the offshore team.
- Involved in implementing security and Authenticating users
- Customized and Executed ETL mappings and DAC loads
- Execution of SDE and SIL mappings
- Assisting in RPD audits
- Support Load testing and Performance improvement
- Monitoring OBIEE environments CPU utilization, memory utilization, concurrent usage and web sphere threads OBIEE software installation and maintenance
- Capacity planning and configuration changes
- Impact Analysis of new requirement on the existing RPD and Web catalog and security
- Designed the jobs scheduling model for the ETL jobs across
- Led the integration team at onsite and offshore team.
- Monitor and control the deliverables as per Project Plan.
- Leading onsite activities and coordinating work schedule with offshore team.
- Mentoring, delegating and tracking offshore team progress to meet 24X7 support deliveries.
- Support Maintenance activity of the project during onsite hours
Role: Technical Lead
Technologies for entire period : Oracle 9i, OWB, SAPBW, BO5.1, datastage7.5, Business Objects 5.1
- Held the role of a Team Lead and Project Lead, Technical Design of the ETL and Report Development. Application Support for various projects
- Executed various Data warehousing projects in all phases of development activities for all the clients in wipro