- Over 7 years Information Technology experience including 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence Applications using Siebel Analytics / Oracle Business Intelligence OBIEE / Oracle Business Intelligence Apps BI Apps . Design and Implementation of Data Warehouse/Data Mart, Gathering Business User Requirements, Informatica, DAC ETL tool's, System Analysis, Design and Data Modeling.
- Installed Configuration, Upgrade, Migration and Administration of OBIEE, Oracle BI Apps, Informatica Power Center.
- Expertise in financial analytics, supply chain and order management analytics, procurement and spend specific analytics in BI Apps.
- ETL processes for a data warehouse implementation of Oracle EBS R12 using, including experience in data extraction, scrubbing, cleansing, transformation, dimension and fact building, loading, as well as in-depth knowledge of and experience with SCD, Incremental Update, and tuning of large volume extracts for efficiency of both space and time.
- Implementing Oracle BI Apps in Designing ETL, metadata management using DAC, OBIEE RPD development, OBIEE reports and Dashboards for Supply Chain and Order Management and also knowledge of Oracle EBS R12 Financial and HCM applications including navigation, operations and development.
- Experienced in Business Intelligence and Transactional applications, Design and implementation of Data Warehouse/Data Mart, Gathering Business User Requirements, System Analysis, Design and Data Modeling.
- Expertise in complete lifecycle Implementation of Business Intelligence with Star and Snow flake Schemas.
- Working in design, development and configuration of RPD, Dashboards, Reports,Analysis Interactive Reporting, OBIEE 11g new functionality and implemented Filters,Scheduled Reports,Prompting,Drill Thru, Multi-lingual reporting, Performed XML Manipulation. Design reports and dashboards using OBIEE11G dimensional hierarchies. Design And Develop ad-hoc queries, reports and dashboards.
- Implemented Multi-user Development Environment MUDE Using Oracle BI Administration Tool.
- Worked in setting up security and architecture with OBIEE 11g /10g by using web logic admin console and enterprise manager.
- Hands on experience in Authentication and Authorization of OBIEE by using LDAP, Database authentication, External Authentication and also implemented Single Sign on SSO .
- Work with business to gather and document business requirements and KPIs.
- Working with new OBIEE 11g functionality and features Score cards, Action links, Animated Graphs, Selection steps, Hierarchical columns.
- Determine the technical feasibility of the requirements against the OBIEE capabilities.
- Hands on experience with ETL, Dimensional Modeling Business Intelligence capability with the performance tuning of the OBIEE application suite.
- Strong experience in developing warehousing applications and customizing Reports using OBIEE 126.96.36.199,188.8.131.52 10.1.3.4.x/10.1.3.2.x, XML/BI Publisher, BI Answers.
- Management Data level/Object level security , Variables, Initialization blocks and cache management.
- Worked on Setting up Dynamic, System and Non-System Variables.
- Implemented Data Level and Object Level Security using External Table Authentication, as well as Presentation Services.
- Implemented Oracle BI Apps in all phases like implementing, Designing ETL, metadata management using DAC, Creating Oracle provided Data Warehouse, OBIEE RPD development, OBIEE reports and Dashboards.
- Extensively worked onPower CenterWorkflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, Source Analyzer, Transformation developer, Mapplet Designer, Mapping Designer, Repository manager.
- Technical Experience in developing Informatica Mappings / Mapplets and Tasks using various Transformations for ETL of data from Multiple Sources to Data Warehouse.
- Experienced with designing ETL execution plan and scheduling task using DAC.
- Expertise in Data Warehouse Administration Console DAC to configure, monitor and schedule ETL.
Sr. OBIEE/BI AppsDeveloper
- Involved in the installation, configuration, customization and extension of Financial, Supply Chain Order Management and Procurement and Spend Analytics.
- Responsible for developing OBIEE11g repository RPD from the scratch. Worked closely with ETL team to understand and implement primary key, foreign key and composition key relationship among physical facts and dimension tables and also with EBS Financial and HCM applications.
- Integrated OBIEE with EBS Financial and HRMS for developing custom Reports and Dashboards.
- Provided content filtering at BMM layer of RPD and used complex joins on logical data source LTS to join tables in BMM layer.
- Worked with Enterprise Manager for deployment and control of repository, web catalog and configuring parameters.
- Designed and developed new dashboard using hierarchical columns, selection steps, slider graphs, Scorecards using OBIEE 11g as a part of upgrade.
- Automated cache purging process using iBots and configured cache management at various layer i.e. BI server, presentation server, browser etc.
- Created proactive agents iBots and interactive Dashboards to alert the Marketing team about business changes. Managed day-to-day Repository, Scheduler iBots.
- Created Primary keys using Sequence Generator and loaded dimension from flat file using source analyzer and Expression builder in Informatica.
- Used OBIEE environmental and Multi-User development MUD migration process to check out projects, merge changes, publish changes to network, and create migration plan to move repository .rpd respective environments
- Developed security matrix for enterprise users based on their role and provided role based security using variables.
- Worked with Web Logic Administration console to configure security within the OBIEE 11g using Application Groups and Roles.
- Implemented Object Level Security for the objects like Dashboards and Reports, and Data Level Security for Region and Product dimensions, using Session Variables.
- Developing OBIEE Repository .rpd at three layers Physical Layer, Business Model Presentation Layer , Time Series Objects, Interactive Dashboards with drill-down capabilities using global local Filters, Security Setup groups, access / query/report privileges , configured Analytics Metadata objects Subject Area, Table, Column , Web Catalog Objects Dashboard, Pages, Folders, Reports and scheduling iBots.
- Performance Tuning on OBIEE Reports.
- Extensively used Presentation variables in FILTER function in the report, to filter each report based on the user requirements.
- Created various Static and Dynamic variables for different report.
- Created OBIEE Repository .rpd which involves Schema Import, Implementing the business logic by customization, Dimensional Hierarchies, Aggregate Navigation, Level Based Measures, Security
- Enhanced Query performance, by analyzing modifying SQL Query and Filters, for all the reports and dashboard prompts, to minimize the delay in Physical Query Execution
- Responsible for migrating the web catalog and RPD from DEV, SIT, UAT and PROD environments.
- Configured Oracle BI scheduler in an application server that manages and schedules defined jobs.
- Customized existing and developed new SDE SIL Informatica mappings using transformations like Lookup, Stored Procedure, Filter, Expression, Aggregator
- Used the Data Warehouse Administration Console DAC to build, load and configure the Oracle Business Analytics Warehouse
- Created Custom Execution Plans and Scheduling in DAC.
- Installed and used the Informatica Components to integrate with DAC
- Maintaining the Full and Incremental loads through DAC on different environments like Development and Test environment.
- Worked with the team and a DBA to communicate and negotiate data needs
- Developed various report templates in .PDF, .RTF and Excel using Oracle BI Publisher.
Environments: OBIEE 11g, BIApps 184.108.40.206/220.127.116.11, Informatica 9.0.1/8.6.1, DAC 10.1.3.4.1, Oracle EBS 11i/R12, SQL PLUS, SQL Developer, Toad, Windows XP.
Sr. OBIEE/ETL Developer
- Involved in gathering requirements and prepare Functional and Technical document for development.
- Developed Dashboards displaying the client requirements like Cumulative order and invoice revenue by week for the current quarter.
- Worked extensively with Physical Layer, Business Layer and Presentation Layer to customize the existing business models and also developed new models for maintenance.
- Developed new Dashboards and Reports, for users with EBS Supply Chain.
- Worked on BI Publisher importing data from multiple data sources and delivered Reports, common dashboards, metadata, security, calculation, caching, and intelligent request generation services.
- Involved Answer reports, Dashboards and Filters migration from one instance to another instance. All OBIEE objects will be check in to SVN version control system.
- Integrated Fusion Charts with OBIEE per client requirement.
- Involved in developing star and snow flake schema.
- Involved in creating Fact and Dimensional tables base on requirement and source tables.
- Provided full analytical functionality for the mobile professionals and enabled fully interactive dashboards and ad hoc analysis while disconnected from the corporate network Disconnected Analytics .
- Involved in BI Publisher Integration with OBIEE.
- Interacted with the business leads and Client to gather reporting requirements to provide focus on Analytics and mainly focusing on AR and AP.
- Generated Functional Specifications for the additional data processing requirements.
- Involved in designing the PL/SQL procedures for getting the data from all systems to Data Warehousing system. The data was standardized to store various Business Units information in tables.
- Involved in developing the Incremental ETL process by Informatica Mappings Mapplets using various Transformations.
- Experience with Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, Source Analyzer, Transformation developer, Mapplet Designer, Mapping Designer, Repository manager.
- Developed a Dimensional model that identifies the fact table Grain, Associated dimensions, Attributes, and Hierarchical drill paths.
- Developed Informatica mappings using transformations like Lookup, Stored Procedure, Filter, Expression, and Aggregator.
- Develop SDE and SIL mappings workflows in Informatica.
- Used the tools and views of Data warehouse Admin Console, objects, tasks, Subject Areas.
- Created Custom Execution Plans and Scheduling.
- Used the Data Warehouse Administration Console DAC to build, load and configure the Oracle Business Analytics Warehouse.
- Installed and used the Informatica Components to integrate with DAC.
- Maintaining the Full and Incremental loads through DAC on different environments like Development and Test environment
- Used OBIEE Add-Ins to insert, deploy, and analyze Reports in Excel and PowerPoint and also OBIEE Objects such as table views and chart views BI Publisher .
Environment:OBIEE 11g/10g, BI Apps18.104.22.168,Informatica 8.x, DAC, Oracle EBS, Windows XP,UNIX and LINUX.
- Responsible for ETL and OBIEE Repository development for Financials and Procurement and Spend Analytics on 7.9.5.
- Responsible for the upgrade of OBI Applications from 7.9.5 to 7.9.6.
- Extracted, transformed, cleansed, and loaded ETL on a VLDB for AP, GL, AR data from Finance and other enterprise systems into Oracle business analytics warehouse OBAW via Informatica 8.1.1 and 8.6.0.
- Extensively worked on SRs as per the client's requirement to get the reports for the Business Analyzation.
- Integrated OBIEE with EBS for Single Sign On SSO .
- Configured OBIEE iBots to deliver Analytics content based on schedule and automated iBot queries to obtain daily and weekly reports.
- Designed and Developed Procurement and Spend and Supplier Performance, General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Profitability, Dashboards in OBIEE.
- Manage and execute tasks via Onsite and Offshore model.
- Designed and Developed Dashboard Pages Like Total Spend Overview, Trends, Exceptions, Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Purchase Receipts and Employee Expenses in Procurement and Spend Dashboard.
- Customized Dashboard pages like Overview, Budget vs. Actual, Asset usage, Financial Structure, Liquidity, GL Balance, Cash Flow and Balance Sheet in General Ledger Dashboard.
- Customized Dashboard pages like Overview, AP Balance, Payments Due, Effectiveness, Payment Performance, Supplier Report, Invoice Details and AP Transactions in Payables Dashboard.
- Worked using Catalog Manager to migrate Web Catalog from Instance to Instances.
- Customized Oracle BI metadata in the analytics repository with Oracle BI Administration Tool.
- Customized the Repository by creating Facts and Dimensions and adding some extra columns to the Existing Facts and Dimensions.
- Design and architect data model for OBIEE to meet business requirements
- OBIA upgrade from 22.214.171.124 to 7.9.6.
- Developed custom Informatica mappings for SDE and SIL to load OBAW from various data sources like flat files.
- Validate data loads and fix any inconsistencies in data or errors in ETL mappings using Informatica 8.1.1 and 8.6.0
- Administer heavy data load volumes and optimize performance issues across ETL with SQL and PL/SQL aggregations.
- Build and administer OBIEE reports, Dashboards, IBots, Integration and user acceptance testing both canned, custom, adhoc reports.
- Configured briefing books for offline dashboard content to specific group of users
- Conducted training Sessions on Informatica power center.
- Worked with migration and implemented migration strategies.
- Designed, implemented and tested security privileges on subject areas, dashboards and reports.
- Provide SME knowledge and recommendations
- Managed ETL changes via Informatica and fix any breaks in data loads.
Environments: OBIEE 10.1.3.4.1, OBI 126.96.36.199,7.9.6.Informatica 8.x, Data Warehouse Administration Console 10.1.3.4.1, Financial Analytics, Procurement , Spend Analytics ,Oracle 10g/9i,Toad,MS SQL Server 2005/2008,Linux,Unix and Windows.
- Worked with Business Groups to identify, analyze, and document Business Requirements.
- Gathered requirements for GAP Analysis, translated them into technical design documents and worked in making recommendations to close the GAP.
- Experience in Preparing Design Specification documents based on functional requirements and also involved in the preparation of Technical Design Documents.
- Defined the Primary, Foreign keys and created Simple and Complex joins between various Dimension and Fact Tables.
- Built the Physical Layer /Business Model and Mapping Layer of the Repository by using Star and snowflake Schemas.
- Defined dimensional hierarchies and associated the proper level of granularity to the fact table.
- Created new logical measures required as per the business requirements.
- Created catalog folder in the presentation layer and setup visibility of the presentation catalog to users with respect to their responsibilities.
- Added data level security at the repository level. The data was restricted with respect to the group user belongs too.
- Implemented Multiuser Development Environment MUDE Using Oracle BI Administration Tool.
- Migrated Analytics RPD and Webcat from one environment to another.
- Created Time Series measures Year ago, Month Ago, Year-to-date measures using AGO and To Date functions.
- Designed and implemented the single sign on SSO .
- Modified Dynamic Session Variables used for Data Visibility, Configured Security at the repository level, Catalog level the Application level.
- Involved in setting up ibots to run reports at scheduled time for Cache Seeding to Improve Query Performance using Caching.
- Developed Ad-hoc and standard Reports/Dashboards with different Analytics Views Drill-Down, Cascading Style Sheets, Pivot Table, Chart, Column Selector and Tabular with prompts, global and local Filters , contextual navigation, business rules with user identity and roles within the OBIEE suite.
- Customized Dashboard pages like Marketing, Field Sales, Marketing Service, and etc.
- Customized Dashboard pages like Overview, AP Balance, Payments Due, Effectiveness, Payment Performance, Details Customized Dashboard pages like Profit and Loss, Revenue, Products and Customers in Profitability Dashboard.
- Experience in performance tuning at the Database level by creating aggregate tables, Bitmap, B Tree Indexes, RPD level by creating Database hints in physical Layer, Tuning Reports.
- Implemented dynamic dashboard prompts to zoom into particular segments of the business in a performance-optimized manner.
- Worked using Catalog Manager to migrate Web Catalog from Instance to Instances.
Environments: Oracle Business Intelligence OBIEE 10.1.3.2.1, Oracle 10g/9i, SQL Server 2000, Linux, Windows.
Analytics team member
- Analyzing and reviewing the Business requirements and functional specifications.
- Gap analysis and Data modeling for Siebel Analytics application.
- Configure Siebel Analytics repository for logical schema, business metrics
- Develop and maintain 31 reports and 8 dashboards.
- Spec testing the application for canned, Adhoc, custom reports, Ibots Alerts .
- Data validation using SQL engine SQL Navigator
- Coordinating with QA to prepare T E strategy
- Administer Siebel Analytics 7.8.5 application, data loads via ETL using Informatica 7.1
- Analyzed and reviewed the Business requirements and functional specifications for both Siebel CRM and Siebel Analytics application for Sales Analytics.
- Designed and configured Siebel analytics repository for 6 custom Star Schemas.
- Executed marketing analytics segments and campaigns.
- Analyzed systems design specifications and developed test plans, test cases for Call center application and Siebel Marketing Analytics.
- Support analytics and Informatica application for users across USA and Canada
- Create the necessary artifacts to meet the roadmap milestones, including logical and physical
Models, data dictionaries, metadata models, ETL process definitions, and others as needed
- Evaluate various methodologies and architectures including factors such as business needs,
Performance, data quality, data security, data governance, scalability, fault tolerance, and adaptability.
- Performed data modeling and analysis using SPSS.
Environments: Siebel Analytics 7.8.x, Oracle 9i, TOAD, UNIX, Windows XP.
Oracle Technical Consultant
- Involved in configuring Enterprise Call Center ECC and performance tuning of the ETL mappings
- Lead the team to upgrade Siebel Analytics apps from 7.5.x to 7.8.x
- Administer Jobs and fix broken workflows, data loads.
- Optimize heavily loaded tables and ETL mappings.
- Extensively worked on DAC to run and schedule the workflows.
- Involved in tuning Informatica and DAC in the DEV and PROD environment.
- Worked on gathering right data from the IVR source and loading it in the warehouse.
- Configured/Customized Initialize, Universal Load, Post Load Processing PLP mappings and workflows for the IVR Data.
- Configured DAC to run customized workflows and created custom tasks to run IVR workflows.
- Created batch scripts in automating the archiving process for the source files.
- Involved in performance tuning of ETL processes and identified the Network Bottlenecks in large data loads
- Created indices on the customized tables to improve the performance of the end user application Siebel Analytics 7.8.2 generated queries.
- Worked on setting up the Siebel Analytics scheduler IBots .
- Worked with the Production team in fixing issues with the production setup.
Environments: Siebel Analytics 7.8.x, TOAD, PL/SQL, Informatica 6.x/7.x, Windows XP, Sun Solaris.
Methodologies Dimensional Data Modeling Logical / Physical
OBIEE Tools Oracle BIEE 188.8.131.52/10.1.3.1/3.2/3.3/3.4,Oracle BI Applications 7.9.5/7.9.6/184.108.40.206 DAC.
ETL Tool Informatica 8.6.0/8.6.1, Informatica on Demand.
OBI Apps Modules Oracle Financials GL, AP, AR , Oracle SCM OM, PO, INV ,
Oracle Manufacturing OM, PO, INV, WSH, BOM, WIP , Sales Analytics.
Databases Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MS SQL Server2000/2005/2008, DB2, Teradata, Peoplesoft.
Database Tools TOAD, SQL Navigator, SQL Loader, SQL Plus, SQL Developer, MySQL.
Languages SQL, PL/SQL, XML, Java, C, C .
Web Technologies HTML, JSP, XML.
RDBMS Oracle 11g R1/10g/9i/8i/7.x, MS Access, SQL Server 7.x.
Operating System UNIX, Windows NT/XP/2000/98, Linux, MS-DOS.