My professional background is extensive. I can facilitate project tasks within functional area while understanding larger scope of a project. I have the ability to adapt to change quickly and handle unforeseen requirements effectively. I am familiar with all phases of the development life cycle and methodologies including analysis, design, development, implementation, maintenance, and documentation.
Software: SAS SQL, Base SAS, SAS Macro, SAS ODS, MS T SQL, TERADATA, DB2,
ORACLE PL SQL, COBOL, COBOL II, MICROFOCUS COBOL
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, Teradata Warehouse, DB2, Oracle
Reporting: SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS , SAS Report Writing, MicroStrategy, Hyperion Interactive Reporting,
Excel Dynamic SQL and VBA
Senior BI Intelligence Analyst II
- Convert SAS PROC SQL and Base SAS to TSQL to automate ad hoc reporting using SSRS Visual Studio 2010.
- Fine tune or rewrite Stored Procedures to capture data structure changes or newly added business partners.
- Consolidated processes to eliminate redundant code and increase performance.
- Monitor Production Reporting and sent out alerts on reporting delays. Set up subscription on report distribution for external and internal business unit
- Team lead on these major projects:
- Branch Grade analysis covering sales, delinquencies, and charge offs.
- Experian Auto-Count analysis, covering volume estimate by geographic location and Top Competitors Summary by Bureau score.
- Mentor junior analyst on writing structured and readable code in SQL and Base SAS.
- Applications developed using: Microsoft T-SQL, Microsoft Visual Studio, SSRS, Stored Procedures, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS SQL, BASE, MACRO, PROC FREQ, and PROC MEANS , Excel VBA, and Dynamic SQL.
Technical Services Developer IV Retail Sales Marketing Research
- Developed projects within Teradata Warehouse Miner in conjunction with Perl Scripting and XML to setup weekly and monthly KPI reports.
- Re-wrote the DMA reporting process using Base SAS, Macro SAS automating the entire batch process by generating and submitting the necessary JCL via Mainframe. Modified existing modules to improve efficiency of maintaining, retrieving and processing data.
- Hyperion Interactive Report Developer using Hyperion IR 9.3 and Java Script. Developed Market Basket and Attached Rate analysis for upper management providing directional statistics based on sales data performance.
- Applications developed using Teradata Warehouse Miner, SQL Assistant, BTEQ, Perl Script, and Hyperion Interactive Reporting, SAS DB2 SQL, BASE, MACRO, Proc Freq, and Proc Means . DB2, JCL, ORACLE, Hyperion EssBase.
Third Party Risk Credit Card Risk
- Provide application support, enhancement and documentation for RCP Platinum Launch system and URMx interface.
- Responsible for in-depth ad-hoc portfolio analysis for International Markets with the objective to include: quantifying risks, assessing opportunities, and testing scenarios.
- Complete RCP Platinum Launch interface with URMx and Vision Plus for CorpBanca Venezuela .
- Application developed using UNIX, SAS BASE, MACRO, ODS, Proc Freq, Proc Report, Proc Means, Proc Tabulate, Proc Gplot version 8.2. COBOL II, DB2, JCL, XPEDITOR, File Aid, CA Librarian, XMIT, CA XCOM.
Programmer Analyst HR Administration System
- Converted Base SAS modules to COBOL DB2. Setup a baseline system test environment for Daily, Monthly and Annual processing.
- Provided system analysis between Baseline, and Production. Generate comparison reports to identify system differences.
- Developed new programs for various outside vendors. Provided system analysis, maintenance and support for American Airlines and SABRE HR Pension/Payroll Systems.
- Application developed using COBOL II, DB2, SPUFI, SQL, JCL, BASE SAS, SAS Macro, Excel, PL/1, MS Word, VIASOFT/SmartTest, File Aid, and CA11.
Technical Consultant Technology Architecture Department
- Provided system analysis with documentation and plan implementation for RUM B10K.
- Re-engineered RACF User ID Manager Interface RUM B10K .
- Developed new utility programs to Build/Maintain RACF master files.
- Application developed using BASE SAS, SAS MACRO and JCL, MS Word, Visio, MS Project 98, MS Outlook, Endeavor.
Technical Consultant - System Test Coordinator
- Setup and Coordinated baseline system testing for Pacific Life, CK4 release 9702.
- Provided system maintenance and support for Interest Sensitive Life and Long Term Care products.
- Report anomalies between baseline and new system platform. Correct or submit a detailed ticket to the DBA team outlining the cause.
- Application developed using MICROFOCUS COBOL, COBOL II, JCL, Expeditor, File Aid, and VSAM.
Technical Consultant Technology Administration System Department
- Provided system analysis maintenance and support for American Airlines and Sabre HR Pensions systems.
- Developed new programs perform data cleanup and ad hoc reporting.
- Application developed using BASE SAS, SAS MACRO, COBOL, DB2, SQL, SPUFI, PL/1, JCL, File Aid, SyncSort, and ObjectManager.
Technical Consultant - Telecommunications IT Customer Provisioning Department
- Maintained and enhanced the core process in Commercial Residential Correspondents. Implemented several new products. Providing user support, system development, and maintenance.
- Performed disaster recovery procedures. Developed numerous programs for data cleanup and data synchronization. Provided 24-hour on-call support.
- Application developed using UNIX, REALIA COBOL, MICROFOCUS COBOL Net Express , MS DOS 6.2, BRRIEVE, and TOBOR.