- Over 8 years of Experience in Software Development with 6 years of experience in OBIEE 18.104.22.168.5/22.214.171.124.2/ 10.1.3.4, Siebel Analytics 7.7/7.8.2/ 7.8.4 and Informatica 9.0.1.
- Worked Extensively on Oracle BI Siebel Analytics Administration Tool, Oracle BI Web / Presentation Services, Answers, XML/BI Publisher, scheduling iBots using BI delivers.
- Extensive experience in designing Star SnowflakeSchema, Slowly Changing Dimensions, Facts, Dimensions tables.
- Applied BI solutions in various domains such as Oracle Sales and worked on end to end implementation of BI Apps.
- Implemented Security by creating roles web groups, checks with External tables LDAP.
- Expertise in installing using Oracle BI Apps 7.9.6 Supply Chain and Order Management .
- Experience in implementing security in OBI using Repository Variables, Initialization Blocks, and Session Variables.
- Experienced in upgrading the Meta data rpd and catalog from OBIEE10g to 11g.
- Expertise in Business Model development with various functionalities like Hierarchies, Measures, Aggregation Rules and Time Series.
- Experienced in Debugging, Optimizing and Performance Tuning of Oracle BI Siebel Analytical Dashboards / Reports to improve performance at Database.
- Expertise in Performance Tuning of Data Warehouses by implementing the materialized views, bitmapped indexes, partitions and aggregate tables.
- Developed many Reports / Dashboards with different Analytics Views Drill-down / Dynamics, Cascading style sheets, Pivot table, Chart, Column Sector, Tabular with local and global filters using Presentation services.
- Experience in extracting data from Siebel, OLTP, flat files and integration and loading data to OLAP systems.
- Experience in developing Informatica Mappings and Workflows in designer and monitoring them in Workflow monitor.
- Vast experience in designing, developing and tuning complex mappings from varied transformation logic like lookups, Source Qualifier, Router, Filter, Expression, Aggregator, Joiner, Update Strategy, Rank etc.
- Experience in Extraction, Transformation Loading of data from multiple sources to Data Warehouse using Informatica OTB mappings and DAC.
- Extensive experience with various databases Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC , Agile and Scrum.
- Results oriented, self-starter looking for challenges, ability to rapidly learn and apply new technologies and good interpersonal skills.
OBIEE 126.96.36.199.5/188.8.131.52.2, 10.1.3.0 ,Siebel Analytics 7.x, XML/BI Publisher, Oracle BI apps 7.9.6
Informatica Power Center 9.x, 8.x , Power Mart
SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting,Perl 5.0, C, C .
Windows 2000/NT/XP, Windows Server 2008, UNIX, Linux
Toad, SQL plus, DAC 10.x, 7.x
Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, MS Access
Role: Sr. OBIEE Developer
- Involved in the code generation from the discoverer views underlying the Discoverer folders and developing the Repository file in OBIEE.
- Identified the facts and dimensions from the discoverer folders.
- Created views on database as per the requirements to form the star schema model
- Involved in working on three different layers Physical, BMM and Presentation
- Layers using the Administration tool
- Created session variables and installed them on the RPD using administration Tool.
- Created Initialization Blocks for the session keys created on the RPD
- Involved with the Data Governance team for creating data governance session Keys and installed them. Provided the folders descriptions for all the facts and dimensions in the Presentation layer
- Deployed the RPD on the new cluster environment Created New Application roles and involved in security setup on different environments.
- Performed unit testing on different queries.
- Developed dashboard according to the end user's requirements and created
- Different filters and dashboard prompts to provide the drill down. Created dashboard pages and matched them to the worksheets results of discoverer.
- Migration of RPD between the environments DEV, INT, and production
Environment: OBIEE 184.108.40.206.0, Microsoft Windows Server, Oracle 10g, UNIX.
Role: OBIEE Consultant
- Effectively interacted with the end users for requirement gathering and defined requirement specifications document by access and retrieval of financial and personnel data from one single source.
- Identified Created Facts, Dimensions, and Hierarchies of the business model.
- Responsible for installing, configuring, upgrading various OBIEE components.
- Responsible for developing and delivering client data warehouse initiatives.
- Responsible for delivery of client solutions that exceed business requirements issues, integration of high quality source data, development of full life cycle data models innovative business intelligence delivery to users.
- Expertise in developing BI Publisher reports.
- Expertise in creating BI reports and Interactive dashboards as per the user requirement. Hands on experience in RPD and Webcatlog changes.
- Developed Segment Value Detail, Work Order Detail and OGA Repositories RPD by importing metadata into Physical Layer, applied Business rules in the Business Modeling and Mapping layer and created customized user views in the Presentation layer.
- Created Catalog Groups and set permissions for items in the presentation catalog and privileges and rights to users and groups.
- Configured Interactive Dashboard with drill-down capabilities using global and local Filters, Metadata Objects and Web Catalog Objects.
- Applied Cascading Prompts and Multi Level Prompts on Dashboards.
- Identified issues, performance bottlenecks, and optimized the Business Intelligence Dashboards and Reports.
- Responsible for migration of repository and presentation catalog from OBIEE 10g to OBIEE11g.
- Developed different kinds of reports pivots, charts, tabular using global and local Filters.
- Developed custom SQL codes for the reports.
- Applied Optimization Techniques for the better performance of the reports.
- Involved in Monitoring and Scheduling different process flows using Oracle Work Flow Manager.
- Used Debugger to validate Mappings by creating break points to analyze and monitor Data flow.
- Involved in troubleshooting the load failure cases, including database problems.
- Implemented Security by authenticating against the LDAP and external table.
- Trained End Users and Pilot Users about OBIEE Tools.
Environment: OBIEE 220.127.116.11.2, OBIEE 10.1.3.3, BI Publisher, Oracle 11g, SQL Developer, SQL Plus, Windows XP.
OBIEE Consultant/OBIEE Business Analyst
- Gathered requirements, documented and delivered functional specification documents and configured CRM to meet requirement.
- Interacted with business representatives for gathering the Reports / Dashboards requirements and to define business and functional specifications.
- Validated technical design created by developers against functional specifications.
- Worked with QA team to design test plan for user Acceptance Testing UAT
- Wrote SQL queries for data manipulations.
- Provided formal project presentations to the client, executive management and line staff as required
- Worked closely with sales, marketing, and production business units to perform business and system analysis.
- Developed weekly forecasting report.
- Created Answers, Dashboards, iBots as per user requirement.
- Develop Answers using advance scripting RTF, XML, XLS, XSLT Languages.
- Developed many Reports / Dashboards with different Analytics Views Drill-Down / Dynamic, Cascading Style Sheets, Pivot Table, Chart, Column Selector, Tabular with global and local Filters using Presentation Services.
- Generated Drill down Reports, Drill down Charts, Summary Reports, Navigational Reports, Sub reports, Linking Reports etc
- Customized out Of Box Dashboards and Reports as per the User requirements given by the client.
- Configured iBots to deliver content based reports on schedule, automated iBot queries to obtain daily and weekly reports.
- Enabled Usage tracking in NQSconfig file and also imported prebuilt Usage Tracking Repository.
- Configured and tested source DB connection and target DB connection in DAC.
- Actively involved in deployment and post release support.
- Trained the users on how to use the Dashboards and Answers and also modify the stored reports in Answers
Environment: OBIEE 10.1.3.4.1, BI Publisher, Siebel CRM, Oracle 9i, SQL Developer, Window XP, Windows server 2008, DAC
Sr. OBIEE Consultant
- Interacted with Business Users and Business Analysts for gathering new business requirements and also understand the current requirements, performed GAP Analysis, and Data Analysis.
- Involved in modifications on the Repository Metadata.
- Developed Logical Columns in Business Model Layer based on Business Requirements by using Time Series Objects and business logic's, and creating the Presentation catalogs in Presentation Layer.
- Developed different kinds of Reports using Table and Pivot Views, View Selectors, Column Selectors, Narrative Views, Static Views, Chart and Plot Views, Title Views and Interactive Dashboards with drill-down capabilities, charts, tabular using global and local Filters, and Page/Dashboard Prompts.
- Developed different kind of reports using BI Publisher.
- Extensively used Dynamic Section Prompts and Guided Navigation in dashboards.
- Debugged reports and Dashboards visibility with respect to user's responsibility and web groups in an integrated environment.
- Involved in Upgrade process of the entire infrastructure from OBIEE 10.1.3.3.2 to OBIEE 10.1.3.4.
- Performed the Performance Tuning of Dashboards/Reports and made required changes to repository and database.
- Performed Unit testing to validate report.
- Involved in UAT and post Production Support.
- Migrated Web Catalog and RPD from different environments by using PVCS.
- Worked closely with Users, Developers, Administrators and Testers to resolve ongoing Production Problems by reviewing design changes made to production systems and made corresponding changes to Repository.
Environment: OBIEE 10.1.3.4, BI Publisher, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle 9i/10g, PVCS, Windows XP and UNIX.
- Installed and configured Oracle BIEE 10.1.3.3/ Siebel Sales Analytics 7.9.5 on Windows.
- Installed and configured BI Publisher and Integrated with OBIEE server.
- Identified Facts, Dimensions, and Hierarchies of the business model.
- Identified the granularity level of the business model based on the end user requirements.
- Created Hierarchies, Levels, and implemented Business Logic by creating level based measures in OBIEE business model mapping layer.
- Extensively used OBIEE Administration Tool for Customizing and modifying the physical, business, and presentation layer of the repository.
- Worked on Siebel Admin Tool to configure the business model based on the end user requirements.
- Assigned Data level UI level security to the Users.
- Customized Reports look and Feel using Column Formatting, Conditional formatting.
- Worked extensively on OBIEE Answers and Dashboards to create the reports as per the client requirements.
- Worked extensively on various Cache Management techniques to increase the performance of the both Real-Time and Non Real-Time reports.
- Implemented Time Comparison and calculation measures in the business model using Time series wizard.
- Created groups in the repository and added users to the groups and granted privileges explicitly and through group inheritance.
- Maintained effectiveness in creating the dashboards by appropriately including guided navigational links and drilldowns. Setup the visibility of dashboards to employees with respect to their responsibilities.
- Created Intelligent Dashboards for different groups of users to view across regions, Customer Demography with the facility to drill downs and charts.
- Providing object level security for different web groups based on responsibilities.
- Developed security matrix for dashboards/Answers users based on Individual responsibilities and External table Authentication.
- Configuring iBots to deliver analytics content based on schedule to obtain weekly reports and sent notification Alerts.
- Configured new customized mappings work flows in DAC for new customized subject area.
Environment: OBIEE 10.1.3.3, BI Publisher, DAC7.9.5,Siebel Analytics 7.7, Oracle 10g, SQL, TOAD, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting, Windows Xp.
Developer SQL Server Admin
- Working on different projects involving ORACLE application development, and SQL
- server 2000 data migration from ORACLE to a SQL Server data warehouse using stored procedures
- The data warehouse is designed for use by different departments such as Finance, Marketing, Buyers and the production team create the physical database and stored procedures, new users, views and indexes, all on SQL Server.
- Upload of data from the Oracle database to the SQL Server database. Debug and test the data warehouse.
- Develop new and maintain existing ASP code for partner affiliates programs such as AOL, Yahoo, Excite, Brands for Less etc, tested data feed output files. Develop in VB an application to print sample labels for the production team. Day-to-day tasks include sending PO's to the fulfillment center, shipment confirmation to the customers, and bills to customers via Cyber Source. Maintain existing VB code for shipment confirmation, purchase orders and the Cyber Source billing system. Troubleshoot MS Access issues for the Finance, Buyers, Marketing and Production departments.
Environment: ORACLE, SQL Server 2000, Windows NT
- Worked as one member of a team of programmer developing a Real Estate Information Management system. The system was built for the NY and NJ metro area counties and stores and manages housing and plot information.
- The system contains records of names, addresses, properties, deeds, previous property owner, new buyer, banks and other relevant details. Wrote PL/SQL scripts to clean up user data. Reformatted any type of data into a pipe delimited format used by Data Junction
- Uploaded data from flat files into the ORACLE database using SQL Loader. Created the physical database, including triggers, views and stored procedures. Developed an application to reconcile and correct user data such as address, bank name, seller, buyer, zip code etc. Debugged and tested the corrected data.
- Developed an Extraction, Transformation Loading ETL tool for downloading new data to flat file for each county.
Environment: ORACLE, UNIX and Windows NT