- 4521 Keenly Valley Drive, Buford, GA 30519 770 932-0409 H , 678-557-3151 M stephen.kahiga gmail.com
- CRM Business Intelligence Data Analysis Operations Management Project Management
- ERP Business Policies and Procedures Economic/Statistical Research Sales Proposal Formulation
- Consistently received outstanding performance evaluations in all positions held. Computer proficient Oracle, SAS, SAP MM SD-Module, TSP, SEQUEL, GAUSS, MS Office Suite, MS DOS . Highly trained and skilled in analysis of Data and Business Proposals. Effective team player in Productivity and Efficiency Techniques Implementation.
Business Intelligence Analyst
- Promoted to Business Analyst position under CSA Business Process and Compliance Department in rollout of standardized reporting metrics for internal and client facing KPI, SLA, Billing, Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Entrusted to validate, research and correct open Oracle database and procedural issues as requested by Program and Account Management with objective of enhancing P L, billing, service reporting, and execute best practices. Tailor content to make actionable proposals to enable informed purchase decisions.
- Oversee and handled end to end implementation of networked workflow solutions, analyze space and technical recommendations to match organizational information security and technology requirements
- Design networked image and document workflow proposals, presentations and visual aids for current and prospective clients
- Created written responses to RFP/RFQ opportunities for evaluation by Strategy and Sales
- Work in conjunction with Business Analyst, Account Executives, Technology Facilitators and Operation Managers to assemble project teams, creating and communicating individual team member timelines.
- Actively engaged in 3D project management initiatives to Discover, Design and Deploy new account implementations. Creatively determine project materials, requirements, build and maintain the Master Asset and Vendor Master data.
- Establishing deadlines for project implementation and performance metrics. Effected 25 reduction in lead time for the Sales Distribution Oracle cycle from site analysis, quotes, sales order, and order management/tracking to live implementation and end user training. Assist Account Receivables with Invoice support through SAP web EDI and Oracle device utilization configurations
- Analyze device utilization and service histories using Install Base and task measurement tools. Run crystal reports and queries to generate relevant reporting data to make informed decisions.
- Integrate corporate environmental sustainability objectives with multinational client's reduction, reuse, and recycle programs to achieve 33 savings in consumable waste and unused supplies reduction.
- Key player in organizations and client Change Management initiatives and KPI, train in hardware and software technology adoption, and engage in special projects directives as dictated by senior management needs.
- Operational Lead in IT Help Desk Clarify queue system entrusted in ensuring optimal SLA using GAIN benchmarking for device network, print/file/data servers, hardware, information security consumable issues. Utilized Netaphor Site Audit ImageWare data capture tools to enhance departmental compliance, billing budget initiatives.
- Recommended and implemented document, print, e-scan, mail and archiving solutions to enhance business lifecycles of multinational client business processes. Maintained CCDB Access Database, People Soft and Corporate Directories.
- Continuously researched and developed ways to increase technology and labor utilization to support clients' primary business core and make recommendations to upper level management and client.
- Synthesize electronic document management techniques, image processing and copier fleet management to employ the highest level of service in a cost effective package.
Firm that identifies and provides specialized workforce for clientele exhibiting 14.2 Billion worldwide sales.
Assistant Facilities Manager
- Set up orientation and training for new employee hire. Ensured optimal cubical layouts, and access to approved telecommunication devices and facility access
- Programming phone network system to interface domestic and overseas office connectivity
- Audited and administered computer hardware, server, and office supplies for business units.
- Key participant in facility vendor evaluation and approval in conjunction with facility, procurement and business unit controller.
- Fleet management of business machines ensuring optimal operation levels. Coordinated bulk printing and mailing of client business correspondence on demand.
Multinational US 15.7 billion technology and services enterprise that helps businesses deploy Smarter Document Management Strategies.
Business Sales Consultant
- Implemented joint business venture providing photo processing, pixography, visual communications, and copy center operations.
- Developed business plan, retail industry penetration strategies and market research study targeting client accounts including Small Office Home Office, Institutions, and Corporations.
- Utilized IS4 Network system to audit hotel/conference center business transactions and accounting systems
- Applied interpersonal skills to resolve customer service issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Applied Economic Research: Measurement of Mergers and Acquisitions in Food Marketing Industry by testing New Empirical Industrial Organization Modeling to delineate competitive market structures. Estimation and testing of applied economic techniques.
- Statistics and Econometrics: Specialized programming using SAS, LIMDEP, TSP and GAUSS programs to estimate linear/nonlinear regression models explaining real, applied and economic phenomena.
- Implemented high quality manufacturing practices GMP , Quality Control, Safety Health Environment and TQM measures. In charge of Liquid Chemical Profit Center for domestic and international exports.
- Applied 6 Sigma leadership skills while managing Production Department and supervising 150 employees
- Oversaw efficient lean manufacture of pharmaceuticals and chemicals according to ISO9000 standards.