- 17 years of experience in Information Management, developing end-to-end Data Warehousing Applications, Business Intelligence, Data Integration Migration Systems. Involved in Developing Data Warehouse roadmap, strategy and architecture, enterprise data warehouse, ODS, MDM, Dimensional Data Marts and BI reports. I have also worked on creating interfaces for Oracle Applications.
- Good Experience in designing and implementing a Data Warehouse System.
- Good experience in Business Analysis, preparing functional and technical design documents and Data Modeling using Designer 2000, Erwin and Rational Rose.
- Familiarity of ETL process and OBIEE reports.
- Good knowledge of Network concepts configuring ports and integrating legacy systems to implement and support Data Warehouse and Web applications.
- Good experience in Developing PL/SQL programs, Performance Tuning, Monitoring and Supporting Production environments.
- Specialized in Database Concepts and Oracle Products. Oracle 7.x, 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g Architecture
- Extensive experience dealing with Order Entry, Manufacturing, Enterprise Asset Management, Insurance, Financial systems and Data Migration Projects.
- Very strong in developing Unix shell scripts using AWK and SED for data handling and writing batch programs.
- Database : ORACLE 11g, 10g, 9i, 8i, 7.x, 6.x - SQL PLUS, PL/SQL 8.x, 2.x , SQLJ, C, PRO C ver. 2.x, 1.x , Oracle Applications 10.7/R12, DB2, Teradata
- Database Utilities : SQL Loader, SQL Net version 8, 2.x, 1.x , Export/Import, DbDebugger, Toad, Sql Navigator, Oracle Discoverer, Server Manager, SQL DBA, Sql Tuning using Sql Trace, Hints, TKPROF and Explain Plan.
- DWH Tools : Informatica v4.5 to 9.x, Datastage 7.x/8.x, Hyperion MDM 9.x, Talend MDM 5.x, Informatica MDM, OWB 9g/10g/11g, SSIS
- BI Tools : OBIEE 10g/11g, Microstrategy 9.x, Cognos 7.x/8.x, SSRS
- Operating Systems : UNIX Solaris, Sun OS, SCO Open Server, AT T, AIX
- WINDOWS Server 2008 / 2012 and WINDOWS 7 /8.1
- Languages : C, C , Java, MF COBOL, Perl
- Front End Tools : Developer 2000 Forms 5.0, 4.5, Reports 3.0, 2.5
- Networking : TCP/IP, ODBC, JDBC, TELNET, and FTP
- Scripts : Unix Shell Bourne, Korn Shell scripts using AWK and
- Web Platform : Oracle Web Server, HTML, XML, Java Servlets, EJB,
- JSP, ASP, .NET, JDBC, Wiki, Share Point
- Data modeling Tools : ER-win, Silverun, Designer 2000
- Test Tools : Silk, Load Runner, Win Runner, Data Quality Centre
- Version Control Tools : MKS, PVCS, Clear case, Serena ChangeMan Dimensions.
- Production Support and maintenance of the existing Financial Data Store FDS which stores the Policy and GL information for Genworth.
- Monitoring the load process for BI Reporting and Recon Process and fixing errors as necessary.
- Developed Drill Across Reports in Tibco Spotfire based across products, accounts and projects .
- Golden Key Project To maintain Policy Master Data, update other FDS tables with the accurate policy information. Exception healing process to match policies with the right product, plan information.
- Developed Spot fire Reports STAT / GAAP and P L Reports.
- Involved in the designing of Reporting mart.
Environment: UNIX, Windows 7, Oracle Apps 11i, R12, Oracle 11g, PL SQL, SQL Loader, SQL Developer, Visio, Erwin.
- PYOP Payment only Product for subsidiaries - new reporting request for Month end closing balance based on Subsidiaries launching Amazon Payment.
- Fincron Tax report deprecation Fincron Dep - Development of new Tax Reports
- Fate Crow Convergence to Calvin Fate Dep - to be implemented for CN, EU, JP as in Retail Refunds for NA
- AMS Amazon Marketing Services - On-boarding Self Service Advertising to Payments and Flash Platform
- Involved in analyzing the PIR Project Initiation Report and preparing Technical Project Spec for the following projects:
- PYOP Payment only Product - Was completely involved in the process design, development and implementation of the project using Datanet/SQL- a solution to provide Month End Closing Balance Reports to Subsidiaries and Amazon's Payments accounting group as part of the Quidsi's Amazon Payments launch, the first Subsidiary to launch Amazon Payments . This module now serves as the source for month end closing balance reporting for any new subsidiary launching Amazon Payments. This process model has been used as a template for other similar applications Prime gifting at Amazon.
- Inventory - Involved in the implementation of the Inventory module into BI
- Also involved in resolving tickets for the BI group.
Environment: UNIX, Windows 7, Oracle Apps 11i, Oracle 11g, PL SQL, SQL Loader, SQL Developer, Informatica, Essbase, OBIEE 10g, 11g, Visio, HP Unix 11, Datanet.
Cross Country Home Services
- Migration of data from EBS R11 to R12, Warranty and Claims.
- Conversion of the Data warehouse to bring in R12 data for Warranty and Claims.
- Production Support of OBIEE/DAC/OBIA Systems.
- Monitoring ETLs through DAC and resolving any problems in the loads.
- Designing the analytical schema, creating Dashboard and BI Publisher Reports.
- Build Adhoc Reports requested by users and departments
- Build Analytical Model for Vendor and Customer Rating using PLSQL.
Environment: UNIX, Windows 7, Oracle Apps 11i, R12, Oracle 11g, PL SQL, SQL Loader, Toad, Informatica, Essbase, OBIEE, Visio, HP Unix 11.
- Executive Dashboard, Board Reports, Financial Reports Design and Implementation.
- Production Rollout and Support of OBIEE/DAC/OBIA Systems.
- Building Operational and Analytical Dashboards for the different Manufacturing units and Service units.
- Integration of different business units into the Data warehousing system.
- Administration tasks, Creating and Maintaining the Metadata Repository.
- Coordinating the offshore resources on new development and maintenance.
- Conversion of Oracle and Discoverer Reports to BI Publisher Reports.
- Building Reports Framework using SQLs and PLSQLs based on client's requirements.
Environment: UNIX, Windows 7, Oracle Apps 11i, Oracle 11g, PL SQL, SQL Loader, Toad, Informatica,, OBIEE, Visio, HP Unix 11, Oracle Discoverer and Autosys.
DWBI Consultant /
- Creating OBIEE and BI Publisher Reports based on client's requirements.
- Migration of OBIEE from 10g to 11g.
- Designing the analytical schema, for OBIEE Reports.
- Administration tasks, Creating and Maintaining the Metadata Repository.
- Data migration Strategies using Oracle tools and Utilities.
Environment: UNIX, Windows 7, Oracle Apps 11i, Oracle 11g, PL SQL, SQL Loader, Toad, Datastage, Informatica, Essbase, OBIEE, Visio, HP Unix 11, Oracle Discoverer, SSRS and Autosys.
MA DWBI Consultant
Maintenance / Support of Financial Datawarehouse FDW Application:
- Maintenance and support of the Financial Data Warehouse application.
- Identify and resolve any problems relating to the application.
- To keep all the FDW QA environments in Sync. Create Manage ETL process across all QA environments. Assist in testing and maintain Scheduling across all environments.
- Preparation for Implementation Strategy for Spend Analytics.
- Involved in Oracle 11g upgrade of FDW Database.
- Develop and Support of ETL process using PL/SQL programs, trouble shoot and resolve problems that arise during testing.
- Create and Maintain the FDW Knowledge Repository in SharePoint.
Environment: UNIX, Windows 7, Oracle Apps 11i, Oracle 11g, PL SQL, SQL Loader, Toad, Datastage, Informatica, Essbase, OBIEE, Visio, HP Unix 11, Oracle Discoverer and Autosys.
DWBI Lead Consultant
- Provide Resolutions to Problems identified by the Wipro Technologies Offshore Production Support Team supporting the CSO-IT applications namely EBS R12, FDW, Finapps, OFA, OFSA, GEER, GHR Peoplesoft , P2P, MDM, BPM, BI Reports Essbase, Discoverer, Oracle and Actuate and any other new application developed by State Street.
- Resolving Problem tickets by analyzing Cube data and PL/SQL codes used in the programs.
- Preventive maintenance / Job Monitoring, fine tuning of all ETL Transformation and Reporting processes using OBIEE.
- Maintain SOPs for all jobs created to support the CSO applications.
- Development and implementation of ETL processes using Data Stage/Informatica and PL/SQL to move data from different sources to FDW.
- Development, Deployment and Administration of OBIEE Reports.
- Production Support and Wiki Administration to maintain knowledge Repository.
- Analysis and Design of the different Recon Process based on the Business Specs.
- Development of the GL Recon process to validate Essbase Cubes Data against the Financial Data warehouse.
- Data Modeling, Database Design, Process Design of Packages relating to the process.
- Development of complex Packages and Stored Procedures using latest 10g features of bulk insert and parallel updates.
- User Acceptance Testing support for NAGL North America GL Project.
Environment: UNIX, Windows XP, Vista, Server 2003, Oracle 9iAs, 10g, PL SQL, SQL Loader, Toad, Report writer 10g, Datastage, Essbase, Cognos, Visio, Oracle Discoverer, Erwin and Hyperion MDM.
- Preparing Technical Design Documents using Visio, Data modeling of the system using Oracle Designer and resolving Maintenance / Support tickets.
- Development of PL/SQL Packages, Procedures, functions and Triggers for enhancing the Data warehouse.
- Development / Enhancement of Reports using SQR, Oracle Discoverer and Oracle Reports.
- Performance tuning of the Data warehouse system wherever necessary.
- Lead a Migration Project from 9i to 10g Oracle Warehouse Builder.
- Production Support - Monitor and execute monthly and daily process runs. Solving Prod. Support tickets and maintaining the integrity of the Data warehouse System.
Environment: UNIX, Windows NT/2000, Oracle 8i, 9iAs, 10g, PL SQL, SQL Loader, Toad, Report writer 3, SQR, Visio, Oracle Warehouse Builder 10g, Oracle Discoverer and Oracle Designer.
DWBI Technical Lead
Developed for Ford Motor Company to track the Suppliers responsible for Warranty Claims.
- Preparing Functional and Technical Design Documents using Visio and Data modeling of the system using Oracle Designer.
- Development of Service to Engineering mapping process using PL/SQL Packages using Hierarchical queries, which forms the core part of the application.
- Development of Java program to interface Oracle and Teradata through JDBC / ODBC.
- Publishing of Supplier Performance Reports to the Suppliers using Single Sign On Web Security.
- Analysis, Design and Creation of a Data warehouse system to house the data collected for reporting, using OWB.
- Production Support - Monitor and execute monthly process runs / Monitor Daily runs.
- Environment: UNIX, Windows 2003, Windows XP Oracle 8i, 9iAs, 10g, PL SQL, SQL Loader, Toad, Forms 6.0, Report writer 3, Java, JDBC, Visio and Oracle Designer, Oracle Warehouse Builder. Confidential UK Project Lead
Confidential , one of the leading insurance companies for Home and Automobile insurance in the Confidential It was developed to migrate data from Pearl Insurance system to Churchill's Insurance system in view of the merger. Consists of 2 major modules Home and Motor representing Home Property Insurance and. Vehicle Insurance Policies handled by Churchill Insurance.
- Preparing Functional/Technical Design, Process Flow Diagrams using Visio and Data modeling of the migrating system using Rational Rose.
- Development of Database Design for Pearl System and data mapping for Pearl and Churchill Insurance systems.
- Development of 12 main generic PL/SQL Packages using PL/SQL tables and arrays for bulk transfer of data for migration and processing of the insurance information from Pearl system to Churchill systems.
- Development of complex shell scripts to drive the whole migration process, i.e. to load the flat file data dumped into a ftp server by Pearl associates every night into 20 different tables, validate and migrate data into Churchill systems and email the reports generated by the batch to the respective mail boxes through a daily batch process.
- Integration of all programs developed in a shell script to create a batch.
- Environment: UNIX, Windows NT/2000, Oracle 8i, 9iAs, Oracle Discoverer, PL SQL, SQL Loader, Toad, Forms 6.0, Report writer 3, Pro C, HTML/DHTML, Visio and Rational Rose. PL/SQL Lead
Confidential , was designed exclusively for transportation operators, from literally hundreds of software products focused specifically on fixed assets or fleets of trucks. It keeps track of all the Equipment or Automobile purchased by the Transit operator with details of warranty, scheduled maintenance dates, location, amount of usage etc. and also of items installed on the Automobile or Equipment.
- Database Design changes for Warranty, Facility, Maintenance, Materials and Work Order Modules for upgrading to higher versions for enhancements.
- Development of complex PL/SQL Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Packages for validating and processing the information input by the end user to create New Work Orders on a fleet of transport vehicles based on facilities and items available.
- Development of a complex search validation procedure using PL/SQL packages.
- Environment: UNIX, Windows NT, Erwin, Oracle 8i, PL SQL, Forms 6.0, Toad, MKS
Oracle Apps Consultant
- Developed for a leading florist company, Confidential It is an Order Entry Application where the customer places an order either by phone or on the Web to deliver flowers or gifts to their loved ones across the US and abroad on any particular occasion. Involved in the development of two accounting modules:
- End of Day Process - to process all credit cards transactions for the orders placed by customers on that day in a daily batch.
- Wire Reconciliation. - To reconcile the order information available on the tape from 3 different wire services AFS, FTD, Teleflora against the order information present in the Atlas system and calculate the payment to be made to the wire services through which the order was sent out.
- Interfaces for Accounts Receivables, Payables and GL To load data from the main Atlas application into Oracle Accounts Receivables, Payables and GL.
- As a Project Lead,
- Involved in the design and development of database, front-end, process flow, Packages and shell scripts.
- Integration of the modules with the ATLAS system and Oracle Financial Applications.
- Involved in the entire cycle of the Project.
- Design and Development of the above Modules.
- Design of Database, Front-End and Process the Modules
- Complex Packages to compare the data available from wire services and the ATLAS System to check for accounting discrepancies.
- Packages to provide interface between ATLAS system and Oracle Financials.
- Technical Support and maintenance of all the above modules.
Environment: UNIX, Windows 95/NT, Shell Scripts, Oracle 7.x, PL SQL, Oracle Applications 10.7, Developer 2000, Designer 2000,Toad.
Environment: UNIX, Windows 95, Shell Scripts, C, Oracle 7.1, PL SQL, Developer 2000, Discoverer.