Business Development Manager
- Client-focused business leader with proven global operations experience. Track record in building Latin American, European and domestic new business to increase market share, profitability and performance. Self-motivated planner, analyst and problem solver. Strong analytic, liaison and communication skills.
- Created new markets in Dominican Republic and Colombia 6 months ahead of schedule
- Established new business lines with Federal gov't and state offices.
Program Supply Chain Manager
- Experienced leader with domestic and international project management accountability including operations, acquisitions, quality assurance/logistics, and HR. Strong team builder who enjoys the challenge of acquisitions and integration, organizational restructuring and turnaround, product development, and taking projects from concept through to completion.
- Justified the procurement and funding of a 105 million intelligence gathering program.
- Researched, developed, and implemented a personnel training management program for a staff of 75.
Project Manager/Contracting Officer
- Independently constructed a 5 million facility from start to finish in less than one year.
- Admistered 3.2 billion linguist contract and 150 linguists in Southern Afghanistan.
- Analyzed performance to assure that contract and program criteria requirements were met.
- Resolved conflict and program operational issues.
Senior Liaison/Strategic Planner
- Senior adviser for U.S. foreign policy on Latin America, political-military matters, and international relations.
- Developed official position papers, briefings, plans, and programs for senior defense officials.
- Resolved long standing conflict between the U.S. and the Inter-American Defense Board.
- Created, planned, and facilitated productive and growing relationships.
- Resolved conflicting Human Resource HR demands in support of global operations.
- Developed quality control processes to translate documents and electronic media files.
- Accountable for project results to sponsor and stakeholders to create and implement sensitive policies and procedures.
- Liaised with intelligence and law enforcement officials to manage expectations and manage project scope.
- Single-handedly researched, analyzed and corrected security problems in Germany.
- Analyzed, documented lessons learned, and corrected security vulnerabilities under budget and on time.