- Over 7 years of experience in IT with around 5 years of strong experience in Salesforce.com (SFDC) as Developer/Administrator and 2 years of experience as a Java Developer.
- Good working experience in various capacities such as Salesforce developer, Salesforce Administrator, Force.com developer and business analyst and involved in various phases of entire project from requirement gathering, architecture development, implementation and training the end users.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce configuration, data migration, system integration and familiarity with Visualforce (Pages, Components, Controllers) MVC architecture and Apex (Classes, Controllers & Triggers).
- Extensive experience in designing validation rules, custom objects, custom fields, role based page layouts, workflow alerts & actions, picklists, approval processes, record types, dashboards, custom tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, and email generation according to application requirements.
- Sound understanding of SOQL and SOSL for Querying and Searching Data for Force.com platform.
- Experienced in defining custom formulas and creating validation rules to suit the needs of the data model and ensure data quality.
- Hands-on experience with development tools like Force.com IDE, Force.com Explorer and Data Loader.
- Key player in migrations and deployment of code from one environment to other using Force.com IDE deployment wizard.
- Proficient in implementing business flows using the Declarative framework via Workflow Rules and Approval Processes.
- Adept in sales analysis, marketing & customer support business processes used by Salesforce.com customers and recommendations to customers for improving their processes using Salesforce.com
- Expertise in performing data migration from legacy system to Salesforce.
- Good techno-functional skills to correlate business requirements with engineering requirements for efficient functioning of Information Systems.
- Experience in designed entities like custom objects, creating the relationships/ junction objects like Master-Child, lookups, Entity Relationship data model, Pages, Classes, Interfaces, Workflows &Workflow rules, triggers, Email alerts and business logic.
- Experience in developing web interfaces for clients both through force.com’s Sites and standard web technologies including but not limited to HTML, CSS, XML and Java Script.
- Strong knowledge database and data manipulation skills using SQL. Worked in SQL Server and Salesforce database structure.
- Experience with full life cycle implementation of business solution, including requirement gathering, prototype designing, coding, database/data mart setup, report development, testing, UAT deployment, production and ongoing product support.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal competencies along with detail oriented and problem solving skills in the technology arena.
Force.com: Apex Custom Controllers, Apex triggers, Visualforce Pages,Eclipse 3.4, Force.com IDE (Eclipse), Apex Data Loader, SOQL,SOSL, Sandbox testing.
SFDC Tools: Data Loader, Connect offline, Salesforce-to-Salesforce, Apex Explorer
Platform: UNIX, Linux, Windows vista/XP/2000/98/95, Sun Solaris
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, Teradata, MS Excel, MS Access, MS SQL server 2005/2008
Web: HTML, CSS, JSP, SOAP, WSDL,JSF, Ajax, XML
Version Management Tools: Perforce, CVS, Microsoft Visual SourceSafe
Confidential, St Louis, MO
Role: Salesforce Developer
Implemented Salesforce Service cloud and Opportunity Management for business support and technical support for its channel customers. Web-to-case, email-to-case was configured for case management. Implemented Real–time/ batch data integration and huge data migration from Siebel to Salesforce using Informatica for various objects in Salesforce.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather and documented the requirements. Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Developed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes and Test Methods.
- Developed various Custom objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Components.
- Customized user Roles, Role hierarchies, Profiles and Sharing settings to ensure that the protected data is available only to the authorized users.
- Customized dashboards to provide daily forecasts and track opportunities, deal registrations and customer engagement.
- Customized Reports to track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Designed & developed the Visualforce page & Apex controller for the completed unit on PM console unit.
- Worked under the scrum process (i.e.Jira) tool to develop the technical tasks of the project.
- Involved in gathering the business requirements for the forecasting, completed units & bid contracts.
- Configured & developed the triggers, workflows, validation rules & having hands on the deployment process from one sandbox to other.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding custom validation rules, custom formulas.
- Used workflows to govern data flow across various objects.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Responsible for developing complex Custom Approvals processes.
- Involved in installing and configuring Managed and Unmanaged Packages.
- Involved in development of Time-based Workflow Rules, Triggers, Validation Rules, and other customizations with Salesforce.com.
- Assigned workflows for Lead conversion, transfers, merging duplicates, managing web-to-lead to track responses to online campaigns.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Created Visualforce Email Templates, Mail Merges and also automated Email Process to send installation instructions to new and existing customers.
- Used Data Loader for data management in force.com platform.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Involved with Salesforce.com Premier Support and handled the support cases with the help salesforce.com support.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Data Loader, Import Wizard, File Maker Pro, Apex, Visualforce Pages, Visual Flows, Data Migration, Dynamic Document Packages.
Confidential, St Louis, MO
Role: Salesforce Consultant
Enterprise customized Salesforce CRM to create different menus and case sub-types to meet specific process needs; a customized field is used to access the data feed. Enterprise assignment rules and case types, calls are dealt with appropriately; escalation rules generate email alerts for quick issue resolution and If for some reason a customer fails the online account open process, a case automatically gets routed to a call center representative who then contacts that customer directly.
- Involved in various activities of the project, like information gathering, analyzing the information, documenting the functional and non functional requirements.
- Worked with the user group for requirement gathering throughout the planning and implementation.
- Worked on various SFDC standard and custom objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Contracts, Entitlements, Opportunities, Price books, Products.
- Worked with Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visualforce pages.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visualforce.
- Created custom Dashboards for manager’s home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and dashboard on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Designed solution and configured Salesforce.com Case, Solution, PRM & Customer portal Modules.
- High End Process and Application Customization using Apex & Visualforce.
- Preparation of Pseudo Code and Test Cases.
- Performing of Unit & System Tests.
- Created various reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards) and setup report folders to authenticate users based on their profiles (permissions).
- Customized the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Provided the training to the internal business users to use the application and develop their own custom reports.
- Application Support & Knowledge Transfer to App support.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visualforce (Pages, Components, Controllers & Extensions), Salesforce.com Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Email Services, Java Script, Web Services, Force.com IDE.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Role: Force.com Developer
Confidential started implementing Salesforce.com for Opportunity management and customer portal management to manage a portfolio of Confidential accounts by analyzing client’s portfolio and thereby developing strategies to provide a more organized and sophisticated customer service experience for their key clients. I worked as Force.com developer and was responsible for configuration and code migration from sandboxes to production.
- Performed the role of Salesforce Developer/Administrator.
- Used custom tabs to monitor the use of company applications by customers and licensed users.
- Customized standard Salesforce objects like campaigns, leads, accounts, contacts, opportunities.
- Created custom field and field dependencies on standard objects like Campaigns, Lead, Accounts and Contacts.
- Created pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups fields, junction objects, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields.
- Developed workflow rules, time triggered workflows for various business requirements.
- Used field level security, profiles and audit trail setup to ensure that protected data is only with authorized users.
- Designed and Implemented the Page layouts and Custom tabs to suit the needs of the application.
- Migrated data from Legacy Systems to Salesforce CRM using data loader.
- Developed and deployed Apex Classes and Apex Triggers in the Force.com IDE, to accomplish different business needs not supported by the Declarative Framework.
- Created Roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Used Saleforce.com platform to identify issues and gaps in current Reporting format and suggested implementation of the Analytical tools provided by the Salesforce.com to enhance Reporting and Data consolidation.
Environment: SFDC platform, Apex Language, SOQL/SOSL, Reports, Custom Objects, Sandbox, Force.com IDE, MS-Excel and PowerPoint.
Confidential, Devens, MA
Role: Sr.Salesforce Developer
Confidential in bringing different orgs belonging to different departments into a single org. Modified existing code and developed the new code according to the requirements needed for integration. Implemented lead management and case management required for the business. Configured and maintained user security permissions in compliance with organizational needs.
- Involved in Business requirement meetings like gathering information for IT team and also analyzing the information provided by Business.
- Interfaced with Business user to update the business requirement document as well as testing document.
- Analyzed the existing process to build an Architectural Design for Real Time Process.
- Developed Technical Design Document after analyzing the different scenarios.
- Mainly worked with Lead Management in SFDC.
- Expert in Salesforce Sales and Service cloud implementation.
- Created page layouts, organized fields and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Developed Classes, Triggers, Visualforce pages and controllers.
- Implemented the complete case management solution.
- Integrating the application with SOAP Web services.
- Worked on Email handling requirements for assigning the leads to Agents.
- Used Dashboards and reports to show the performance of the offices and also time taken to assign Leads.
- Been a part of Unit testing and guided my offshore Developers.
- Developed custom objects and custom tabs for various modules of applications.
- Extended standard native Force.com functionality using Visual force, Apex, AJAX, JQuery and Web services.
- Written numerous SOQL and SOSL queries using Force.com explorer.
- Prepared various test cases to test the functionality of the code in accordance to the governor’s limits.
Environment: Salesforce Enterprise Edition, S-controls, Apex, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Data Loader, HTML, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Escalation rules, Security controls, Email Services, Sandbox data loading, chatter, Force.com Eclipse plug in, Eclipse, Unit testing, Import Wizard.
Role: Java Developer
- Developed the user interface screens using Swing for accepting various system inputs such as contractual terms, monthly data pertaining to production, inventory and transportation.
- Involved in designing Database Connections using JDBC.
- Involved in creating tables, stored procedures in SQL for data manipulation and retrieval using SQL SERVER 2000, Database Modification using SQL, PL/SQL, Stored procedures, triggers, Views in Oracle.
- Developed the business components (in core Java) used for the calculation module (calculating various entitlement attributes).
- Involved in the logical and physical database design and implemented it by creating suitable tables, views and triggers.
- Created the related procedures and functions used by JDBC calls in the above components.
- Involved in fixing bugs and minor enhancements for the front-end modules.
Role: Jr.Java Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Coding and Development of custom Interfaces.
- Involved in the feasibility study of the project.
- Gathered requirements from the client for designing the Web Pages.
- Participated in designing the user interface for the application using HTML, DHTML, and Java Server Pages (JSP).
- Involved in writing Client side Scripts using Java Scripts and Server Side scripts using Java Beans and used Servlets for handling the business.
- XML was used to transfer the data between different layers.
- Involved in writing complex sub-queries and used Oracle for generating on-screen reports.
- Worked on database interaction layer for insertions, updating and retrieval operations on data.
- Deployed EJB Components on WebLogic.
- Involved in deploying the application in test environment using Tomcat.