- Over 10 years of comprehensive experience in Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence with strong functional knowledge of Supply Chain & Manufacturing business sectors
- Performed project management, analysis, architecture, design, development and implementation of data warehousing / business intelligence initiatives.
- Hands on OBI Applications (OBIA) Implementation Experience for Oracle EBS.
- Experience in implementing OBIEE 10g/11g, Oracle BI Applications 7.9.X configuring Data Warehouse Administration Console (DAC) and ETL (Informatica Power Center 8.6.1/8.5.1 ) jobs.
- Worked on data warehousing projects from inception to implementation and delivered high quality solutions in a timely manner meeting business requirements. This involved working with the top management and executives, business sponsors and IT department
- Responsible for defining the information architecture and technology infrastructure along with the design of multi-dimensional data models and the Business Intelligence delivery solutions
- Responsible for managing the data analysis, data sources, data mapping along with defining the meta data repository
- Managed the evaluation of ETL and OLAP tools and recommended the most suitable solutions depending on business needs
- Expertise in understanding of Star Schema/Snow flake Schema and Dimensional Modelling
- Proficient in Debugging, Optimizing and Performance Tuning of Oracle BI Dashboards/Reports
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
- Collaborated with end-users and stakeholders to bring form and clarity to a multitude of data sources that enables data for quick analysis & decision making
- Participated in the requirements and evaluation of tools to support the Enterprise Data Warehouse initiative, including data movement and transformation, quality, and business intelligence
- Developed high-visibility and high-priority Interactive Reporting dashboard solution for operations reporting to provide insight into sourcing data
- Worked extensively on repository administration tool to configure Physical, Logical and Presentation Layers. Configured facts, dimensions and Hierarchies.
- Directly managed a team of nine, including Business Analysts, ETL developers and Data Architects.
- Expertise in carrying out OBIEE 10 to 11g upgrade
- Responsible for definition, development and testing of processes/programs necessary to extract data from operational databases, Transform and cleanse data, and Load it into data warehouse using Informatica Power center.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Interacted with Subject Matter Experts (SME), Stake Holders, Business Analysts and Key Business Users in gathering the Analytics / Reports Requirements.
- Designed Metadata Repository & Developed dashboards/ad hoc reports with different analytic views (Drill down, chart, pivot, column selector & maps).
- Enforced database standards, best practices, methodologies, processes and procedures
- Implemented OBIEE Security (Object Level and Data Level Security in the OBIEE Repository and Answers) using Repository Variables, Session Variables and Initialization Block
- Identified issues, performance bottlenecks, and optimized the Business Intelligence Dashboards and Reports.
- Mentored and trained business users in developing ad hoc reports
- Configured Usage Tracking, Set up LDAP Authentication & performed cache management
- Created Dimensional Hierarchy, Level based Measures and Aggregate navigation in BMM layer.
- Lead offshore-onsite team to ensure successful on time project delivery
- Managed various deployments in a competitive multi-vendor environment
Confidential, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Translated business requirements into the Functional Specifications & defined User Acceptance Criteria
- Designed and Developed Framework Manager models using stored procedures, Relational tables and published in to server.
- Created Mappings using Mapping Designer to load the data from various sources, using different transformations like Unconnected and Connected lookups, Router, Aggregator, Joiner, Stored Procedure and Update Strategy for Daily Load.
- Developed re-usable transformations, mappings and Mapplets conforming to the business rules.
- Migrated reports from Cognos EP Series 7 to Cognos 8 Environment.
- Created reports using Cognos 8 Report Studio, Analysis Studio
- Involved in designing and building the Power play cubes using Transformer.
- Prepare Gap Analysis Document (Identify tables and Column not in Neotix Data warehouse)
- Developed the custom concurrent program for importing Purchase Requisitions from Project Contracts to Oracle Purchasing (Requisition Interface)
- Customization of Payables Invoice workflow to send notifications as per client’s position hierarchy with timeout changes.
- Development of custom workflow for sending notifications to approvers as per the approval hierarchy to get the Memorandum of Payment document approved resulting in change of custom table’s status.
- Development of Action Taken Report, State Quality Monitor & Survey custom workflow for getting the document approved by sending the notifications to approvers and populating the response in custom tables
- Responsible for creating multiple conversions to support client's migration from a legacy system to Oracle ERP suite of applications including WIP, BOM, Purchasing, Inventory, and Order Management.
- Developed & customized Workflows & Oracle 6i Reports
- Defined concurrent programs, developed outbound & inbound interfaces.
- Reporting Tools : OBIEE 11g, 10.x ,Cognos 8 Suite of Tools
- Data Integration Tools: Informatica Power Center 8.x/7.x/6.x
- Application : Oracle E Business Suite, OBIA 184.108.40.206
- DBMS/RDBMS: Oracle 9i,10g,11g, Teradata
- Tools : TOAD, SQL * Plus, SQL Developer, Oracle Workflow, Reports 6i
- Languages: PL/SQL, SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting, C, C++
- Operating System : Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/VISTA,7, Unix