10/07 - 03/10 Confidential, Princeton, NJ Staffing Specialist
- Recruit and interview qualified candidates to fill customer requirements.
- Maintain on-going communication with customers and temporaries to maintain excellent customer service.
- Troubleshoot to resolve all issues or complaints.
- Implement company award programs to recognize the good performance of temporaries.
- Coach and counsel temporaries to ensure quality performance and job satisfaction.
- Ensure appropriate ‘on-boarding’ paperwork and processing is completed for corporate contracts.
- Recruit temporary employees to form a pool of applicants for high demand skill areas.
- Make key skill telephone sales calls to acquire new business.
- Conduct outside service calls to ensure quality customer service and expand business.
- Participate in all areas of business development.
04/07 - 07/07 Confidential, South Plainfield, NJ Admissions Representative
- Recruited and enrolled prospective students.
- Helped prospective students identify their unique skills and interests.
- Guided new applicants through the enrollment process, answering any questions.
09/05 - 03/07 Confidential, East Brunswick, NJ Sales Consultant
- Responsible for managing outbound calls and sales leads.
- Identified appropriate program based on need and budget.
- Maintained client relationship with existing clients.
01/03 - 06/05 Confidential, South Brunswick, NJ Substitute Teacher
- Regular-Ed classroom curriculum - K-5
- Special-Ed and Autistic classes - K-HS
08/02 - 01/03 Confidential, North Brunswick, NJ Human Resources Assistant
- Provided benefit administration for Corporate Human Resources.
- Enrolled new employees, process terminations and transfers.
01/98 - 01/02 Confidential, Princeton, NJ Recruiter (2000 - 2001)
- Secured qualified candidates for technical IT positions.
- Negotiated rates and scheduled interviews.
- Conducted reference checks.
- Maintained the ACT! Database.
03/91 - 06/97Confidential, Piscataway, NJ Technical Typist, Graduate Math Department
- Prepared complex mathematical graduate publications for use by the American Mathematical Society with TEX/AMSTEX.
10/79 - 11/90 Confidential. Piscataway, NJ Software Trainer (1983 - 1990)
- Delivered customized training for client base on email, word processing, databases and spreadsheets.
- Hosted a help desk and user group meetings on word processing software packages.
- Participated in sales calls to demo new software/hardware.
- Excellence Award Winner (top 5% of organization) in 1984 and 1986.
Personnel Services Administrator (1979 - 1983)
- Advised personnel regarding policies, procedures and administrative systems.
- Provided new hire orientation; maintained employee database.
Education Pursuing BA Business Administration
Additional Skills Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point, Oracle, Access and ACT! Databases CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate)
References Available upon request