To generate innovative ideas and thoughts that will help to create a new dimension in the field of Information technology in order to advance and move the organization towards the most advanced software paradigm.PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
During the past twenty years, I have gained broad - based experience in Computer Science and Information Technology. In these capacities, I can provide detailed development support to developers and senior-level programmers. Here are some of the strengths and capabilities that I can bring to a position in software development:
- Solid understanding of service oriented architecture (SOA) & object oriented programming (OOP).
- In depth knowledge of multi-tier client-server application development and architecture.
- Systems Integration, including e-Commerce and Enterprise Portal implementations.
- Outstanding technical leadership, including standards development and implementation, code reviews, mentoring technical staff and liaising with stakeholders.
- Excellent “upstream” skills, including business process analysis and reengineering, requirements discovery, contracts and customer relationship management.
- Project management skills including estimation, scheduling and risk management for software development projects.
- Works well independently and as a strong team member.
- Have good exposure to Investment Banking, Compliance, Risk, and Legal Technology.
Languages: C, C#, C++, Visual Basic, Assembly Language
WEB Technologies: ASP.NET, HTML 5, Silverlight, Java Script, AJAX Framework, jQuery, JSON.
Tools: MS Visual Studio all versions, MS Reporting Services (SSRS), Team Foundation Server, Visual Source Safe, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Adobe Photoshop, SharePoint 2007
Databases: MS SQL-Server all versions, Sybase 12.5, Oracle 11g/10g/9i/9/8i/8, DB2
Operating Systems: Windows Server all versions, XP, Linux, UNIXOther Technologies: .NET Framework all versions, Winfows Communication Foundation(WCF) Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF), ADO.NET, MS Message Queue, Web Services, TAPI, SAPI, Tibco, XML, XAML, etc.
Confidential is a cloud based software and hub/spoke system that enables telemedicine services for asthmatics and their physicians. ATm provides over-time and real-time tracking and records of key diagnostics respiratory metrics and wellness indicators. This allows for early identification of escalating symptoms and through its unique algorithm, provides patients with an empirically based action plan intervention (based on American Lung Association standard protocols) to prevent asthma attacks.
NET framework 4.5, MVC 4, C#, Java script, SQL Server 2008, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Telerik, MS Enterprise Library 5.0, AJAX, etc.
NOTE: Demo available upon request
Vice President, Senior Consultant - Architect role
- I have been involved and contributed to the following LOB applications: Risk Assessment, Triton, IRIS, ERIM, HL&I, & CRES.
- I have created the application architecture using a combination of architectural types such as service-oriented architecture (SOA), layered based, object oriented and component-based architecture based on enterprise design patterns.
- Created the application framework using the architecture mentioned above.
- Implemented the first modules, libraries, reusable components, controls, pages, etc. having a workable prototype for the team.
- Both the application architecture and the framework help to minimize costs, maintenance, and promote usability and extendibility.
- Shared the knowledge, gave guidance and coached the team on how to use the framework and how to follow the best practices and patterns in software development.
- I did create many functions that were required a higher degree of technical knowledge.
Technologies used: .NET framework 3.5/4.5, ASP.Net, C#, Java script, SQL Server 2008, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), WWF, Telerik, MS Enterprise Library 5.0, AJAX, MS Reporting Services, etc.
Vice President, Architect
Confidential is a commercial off-the-shelf records and case management system software that helps law enforcement agencies to more efficiently collect, retrieve and analyze information gathered from various investigative activities and store it in a secure centralized database. It helps to analyze the factors contributing to the crimes and assists in identifying suspects, crime hot spots, complex links and relationships among people, locations, vehicles, properties, and events.
Technologies used: .NET Framework 4.0, ASP.Net, C#, SQL Server 2008, Services, Enterprise Library 5.0, Ajax, WCF.
- I lead a team of software engineers, in the design, architecture and development of a system for justice departments. The system architecture is a combination of the most advanced technologies today such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), and Message Based Architecture.
- Lead the entire team and have been involved in all phases of the development.
Problem Oriented Policing System (POPS)
Problem Oriented Policing System is a proactive and preventive approach to solving crimes by addressing the root causes of problem, disorder and preventing crime before it occurs rather than reacting to it after it happens. It is a crime solving system based on Intelligence-Led Policing (ILP) for identifying, assessing, tracking, and reducing community crime and disorder problems through enhanced communication and interaction between law enforcement agencies, organizations and citizens.
Technologies used: .NET framework 4.0, ASP.Net, C#, SQL Server 2008, WCF, MS Enterprise Library 5.0, AJAX
The both systems Confidential and POPS have implemented one of the most powerful, scalable and advanced architecture and cutting edge computation model.
Computer Business Intelligence, Confidential,
Architect Lead, Architect III, Architect
Commission Management System (CMS) - Phase 2
The implementation of commission calculations engine based on many conditions and criteria. The idea was to decouple the business functionality for commission calculation and use a service-oriented approach that allows the business users to modify any of the calculations quickly and on the fly without the need of IT intervention. A metadata that contain the rules, formulas, equations, etc. is made persistent by storing them in a server side data base.
Technologies used: NET Framework 3.5, ASP.Net, C#, Sybase 12.5, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Actuate, Ajax, SharePoint Server 2007, Web Services, FileNet.
- Guide the product architecture, technical leadership, management of the development and professional services organizations and oversight of IT operations.
- Created the architecture and have been involved in all phases of the development.