With two Master ’ s degrees in Business Management and Applied Economics, I have a substantial comprehension of microeconomics, statistics, and the business structure and management skills required in today ’ s complex market place. I would like to deal in financial markets and instruments with a propensity towards analytics and modeling. With my outgoing personality, strong Midwest work ethic and my passion to learn and grow, my efforts will not go unnoticed as a member or your team.SUMMARY:
- Extensive experience with econometric modeling, data mining, STATA programming, and statistical analysis.
- Clear understanding of high - level mathematics and modeling at the PHD level.
- Comprehensive understanding of economics and finance, including valuation analysis.
- A proactive team-player who is organized, detail oriented and accurate.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- Proficient in use of computers, including R, STATA, and Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills; 8 years of work experience in service industry
- Outstanding written communication and understanding of mathematics (GRE scores of 5.5 out of 6.0 on the Analytical Writing and 780 out of 800 on the Quantitative)
- Able to create, read, and analyze all major financial statements
- Experience and strong understanding of equity and fixed income markets.
Confidential, Ann, Arbor
I am a Research Assistant for Professor Melvin Stephens Jr. As a RA, it is my responsibility to write do-file programs in STATA for data cleaning and data analysis. I am responsible for the interpretation and organization of raw data into meaningful reports.
Confidential, Lowell, Michigan
Owner and Manager of an area full-service restaurant with annual sales of $1.2 million. As a manager, I opened and closed shifts while managing over 45 employees. I was responsible for bookkeeping, calculating daily sales, reconciling expenses, and employee scheduling. I had controlling ownership through 2012, but have since sold a majority of my share.