Results driven professional with over 26 years of project, resource and schedule management experience. Diversified experience with large, medium and small business operations. Demonstrated results in demanding positions through initiative, innovation, resourcefulness and leadership. Self - motivated, dedicated and creative with excellent verbal and written communication skills.COMPUTER SKILLS:
- Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and various corporate tools.
- Additional work experience with the following applications:
- Artemis, Enterprise Project, @Risk, Seagate Info, Crystal Reports, JD Edwards, Visio.
Business Intelligence Developer
Programs Supported: Mars Rover, Satellite Systems, Radar Systems, Space Systems, Receiver Systems, Software Development.
- 100% successful completion of all Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBR).
- 100% successful completion of all proposal Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) deliveries.
- 100% CDRL on-time delivery.
- Support of multiple programs concurrently as sole Planner/Scheduler.
- Successful transfers of manufactured products/assemblies between geographical locations.
- Working experience with multiple government organizations.
- Program responsibility between $40M to over $500M.
Develop program schedules including Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) for development and production programs. Develop performance measurement metrics. Integrate cost and schedule data. Ensure complete requirement and scope integration into the project plan. Implement and maintain Earned Value Management (EVM) methodologies. Utilize resource management techniques to optimize allocations across projects. Train and mentor managers, Integrated Product Team (IPT) Leads, and Cost Account Managers (CAMs) on EVMS. Perform cost estimating utilizing resource loaded schedules. Develop proposal schedules and verify consistent traceability throughout the proposal submittal. Develop Integrated Master Plans (IMP). Develop time reporting database and staffing profiles. Perform Critical Path (CP) and probabilistic risk analysis. Analyze metrics to increase project efficiency. Develop innovative performance variance and analysis tools. Status and track program plans and schedules. Identify and resolve network logic conflicts. Interface with internal and external senior managers. Participate on company proposal evaluation teams. Interviewee for Government Surveillance reviews.
Programs and Products Supported: High Volume Manufacturing, Program Office Development, Project Implementation, GPS, Delta II, MD-80, MD-11, T-45A Goshawk, Engineering Schedules.
- Increased new business by 40%.
- Increased resource utilization by 25%.
- Reduced lead- times by 25%.
- Reduced span-times by 35%.
- Successful transfers of manufactured products/assemblies within and between domestic and international geographical locations.
- Program responsibility between $1M to over $500M.
Develop and implement specifications for product development. Perform Supply Chain Management (SCM) functions as a buyer of domestic and international commodities. Determine vendor selection, negotiate pricing and product lead-times. Purchase over $1M a month of commodities from multiple vendors. Manage inventory levels using Just in Time (JIT) and other methodologies. Perform transitions of parts procurement as vendors change. Develop Program Management Office (PMO) utilizing cross-functional teams. Implement project management methodologies to standardize PMO requirements and execute corporate and project objectives. Provide training and mentoring of company managers. Develop company policies and procedures for performing corporate plans. Develop resource tracking systems. Develop metrics to track sales and revenue and generate future projections. Perform resource management on projects with 20 to 800 individuals. Develop training courses to help managers obtain PMI certification. Develop training tutorials to increase manager’s knowledge of MS Project. Develop contract proposals and set budgets. Provide program management and schedule support to government organizations. Integrate schedules from multiple subcontractors into a single program master schedule. Provide program status to the entire community by preparing and giving briefings. Utilize Gantt views, PERT diagrams, plots, spreadsheets, charts and other management aides to provide status, analysis, metrics and reports to increase project efficiency. Develop technical surveys. Perform Critical Path (CP) and risk analysis. Implement multiple new companywide applications and tools. Develop innovative schedules for unique projects. Manage inventory to maintain optimal product levels. Develop assembly schedules. Procure raw materials, parts and assemblies.