- Eight Plus years of Industry experience as a Business Systems Analyst with proven expertise in Gathering Business Requirements, Business Process Mapping, Evaluation Data Sources, Translating Requirements into Specifications and Application Design.
- Excellent practical exposure in supporting the design and testing IT applications related to Mortgage Loan Origination & Fulfillment, Mortgage Backed Securities (MBS) & Collateral Mortgage Obligations, Mortgage Servicing Rights(MSR), Foreclosure & Default Servicing, Capital Markets & Fixed Income Derivatives, Treasury Management, Corporate Finance, Core Financial Banking,, Property & Casualty Insurance Services, Escrow Accounts, ACH & Wire Payments, Credit Risk Management, Asset Liability Management and Data Warehouse & Reporting Services.
- Extensive practical knowledge on business process flow related to Conventional Insured, Conventional Uninsured(Fixed, ARM, FHA), VA, NACA, Sub - Prime Lending, HELOC Piggyback, HELOC Refinance, HELOANS, LIBOR and State Specific Mortgage Home Loans etc.
- Practical Exposure to Trade Life Cycle Management involving Trade Surveillance, Order Management, Market Abuse & Risk Identification, Market & Reference Data, Data Feeds, Data Trade Lock, Execution & Post trade settlement.
- Exposed to Complainces like Truth-In-Lending, RESPA, HUD, Anti-Money Laundering, Sarbanes-Oxley Act, BASEL II, & III Dodd-Frank Reform & Consumer Protection Act etc.
- Exposed to Anti-Money Laundering, BASEL, Mortgage Reform & Lending, Dodd-Frank Awareness & Implementation training programs.
- Extensive work experience in Software Development Life Cycle and Software Quality Assurance & Testing Methodologies with heavy hands on experience with Spiral, Agile, Waterfall, Solution Delivery, Bottom Up and Reverse Engineering methodologies and Change Management & Implementation.
- Excellent working knowledge and exposure to Software Specification Process and Software Development Process.
- Exposed to Shared Services Collaboration & Work Place Resources(WPR) Environments
- Excellent exposure in reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating business systems/ user needs and developing requirements, requirements traceability matrix, test scenarios, test plans.
- Excellent understanding of Business Requirements Modeling, Physical and Logical Data Modelling, Object Modelling, Data Definition Language, Data Normalization and UML.
- Extensive experience in developing Use Cases , Wireframes, Workflow diagrams , Web GUI prototypes, Screen mock-ups, conducting GAP Analysis , Impact Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Risk Analysis, Change Management and end-to-end UML diagrams .
- Excellent exposure to SPOIC, DMAIC, DMADV, Cost benefit analysis, Fishbone diagrams, CTQ Analysis, DPM Calculations, Pareto Analysis, Lean Six Sigma and other models of Six Sigma Methodology.
- Excellent exposure to Data Warehouse ETL prcocesses , Source-to-Target mappings, Transformation rules, Data Extraction, Meta data, Data Quality and Homogenisation, Data Profiling, Flat File Data Conversions, Data Staging, Data loading, OLAP, OLTP, Data Cubes, Info Sources, Data Repositories, Schemas, Dimensional Modelling, ER Diagrams and Batch Monitoring.
- Expertise in preparing Test Artifcats,Test plans, Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Traceability Matrix, Use Cases, Test Reports and Release Workbooks for CIT, SIT testing and UAT.
- Worked heavily on design and testing of Java applications. Net applications, Client server applications, Oracle applications, ERP applications, OLTP applications, XML Applications, ETL applications, EDM FileNet Content Engine and EDI applications
- Involved in end-to-end Testing Life Cycles and extensively involved in important phases like UAT Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing and System Testing.
- Excellent experience with Trading Desks, Application Production Support, Third-Party Data Engines, Data Feeds, Exporting XML Data & Reuters & Bloomberg Trading Terminals etc.
- Excellent exposure to On-shore, Near On-shore, Off-shore, Shared Services & WorkPlace Resource Collaboration models via. CISCO VT Advantage, Meeting Place etc.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent Interpersonal Skills, Organizational, Analytical, Presentation Skills, and Excellent Oral and Written skills.
Requirement Management: Rational Requiste Pro, Rational DOORS, Rational Clear Quest, SPARX Enterprise Architect
Testing Tools: QuickTest Pro 10.x/8.x, WinRunner 9.2/8.2,8.0/7.5, LoadRunner 8.0, Rational Robot, VSS, SAP ECATT
Data Modelling Tools: CA ERWIN Data Modeller, IBM Rational Rose.
Defect Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center 10.00, 9.5, 9.0/ 8.2, TestDirector, ClearCase
Business Intelligence: SAP BI/Bex Analyzer, MS SQL Server, Business Objects.
Operating Systems: Windows 2007, Vista, XP/2000/98/NT, UNIX and MS-DOS
Languages: C, C++, Java, COBOL, VB, Perl
Databases: Oracle 11i, MS SQL Server2008, IBM DB2, MYSQL, MS Access
Application Suites: PeopleSoft Financials(AP, AR, GL), SAP FI & CO, SAP SD,PS.
MS Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, VISIO, Project
Web Technologies: C#, JSP, ASP, ASP.NET, XML, CSS, HTML
Server Technologies: IBM Web Sphere, BEA Web Logic, Apache Tomcat Server
Scripting Languages : UNIX Shell Scripts, VB Scripts, Perl Scripts
Web Analytics: IBM CoreMetrics, Google Analytics.
Risk Management: Sunguard Ambit Risk & Performance Suite, Capstone Credit Engine.
Others: FileNet, SAP DMS.
Confidential, Addison, TX
- Played very active role in interviewing end users and business team members for gathering requirements as per the SDLC directions.
- Coordinated with Loan fulfillment Business teams nationwide via. Confidential Shared Services Center(SSC) collaboration model and gathered state specific loan compliance business requirements.
- Prepared High Level Design (HLD) documents clearly explaining application process flow, new screen implementations, form modifications, data flow, upstream & downstream systems, impacted systems, business compliance rules etc.
- Worked along with the developers in preparing detailed Low Level Design (LLD) documents involving code changes, enhancements, data structures and other technical details.
- Designed business process flow use cases related to FRM, ARM, HELOC, HELOAN, REFI, CALTERS, CALPERS, FHA, Employee Mortgage Benefits Programs etc.
- Actively participated in training initiatives related to Federal Anti-Money Laundering, BASEL III, Dodd-Frank Compliances and Mortagage Reform Acts.
- Heavily involved in the creation, modification and implementation of Business requirements specification document for tracking Use Case and Activity diagrams.
- Prepared System and functional documentation, UML models, diagrams, layouts, Use Cases, Context diagrams, Activity diagrams etc.
- Designed Use Case and Activity diagrams involving Mortgage Business Rules used very heavily for determining Loan Application approval decisions like Accept, Soft Approval, Hard Approval, Refer, Hard Stops and Hard Rejects based on LTV, CLTV, PTI Calculations etc.
- Worked very closely with Business team in gathering requirements related to 10 yr, 15yr, 30yr Homeowners & Cond Insurance, Renters Protection Insurance, Flood Insurance, Natural Calamity Insurance, H03, H06, Dwelling Hazard Insurance, Umbrella Insurance, Monthly Insurance Premium(MIP) Calculation forms, Property Inspection Reports(2075 form), Home Inspection Reports, Impounds & Escrows etc.
- Worked on linking Edge with customer payments via. ACH, over-the-counter check deposits, Wire Payments, Lockbox transactions, check reconciliations etc.
- Worked very closely with HLIT(Home Loans & Insurance Technology) Business team in implementing revised federal complainces to gather mandatory documentation for every home loan application and submit the data electronically to Claims Fraud detection team.
- Worked closely with Business team/End Users for preparing UAT test cases, test data and for administering UAT functional testing.
- Assisted Project Management team in monitoring the project schedules, timelines, status reporting, tracking and escalating issues etc.
- Responsible for tracking requirements, requirement identification, requirement baselining, Creation of Use Cases, UAT Test Plans, Test Cases & Scenarios,Requirement Traceability Matrix( RTM), Test Traceability Matrix(TTM).
- Worked on Ms Project for performing UAT timeline tracking and coordination activities
- Worked closely with ILOG JRules development team for implementing the logic thats triggers and determines the minimum insurance amounts for the mortgaged property based on LTV and CLTV calculations once the loan is soft/hard approved.
- Worked along with DWH Reporting Implementation team in identifying data sources, extracting and homogenizing source data, executing transformation rules and ran reports for validation purposes.
- Worked on various screens implementing real-time loan processing business scenarios for applications falling into various loan programs like Conventional Insured, Conventional Uninsured, Fixed, ARM, FHA), VA, NACA, Sub-Prime Lending, HELOC Piggyback, HELOC Refinance and HELOANS.
- Worked on high priority enhancement change requests involving various Confidential and Freddie Mac Special Lending Options (SLO) programs for Confirming Fixed, ARM, and Interest Only, LIBOR loans and State Specific Programs.
- Prepared process flow diagrams using Ms Visio showing the interactivity between BOA’s CLUES Underwriting System via EDGE Interface to Confidential ’s Desktop Underwriter (DU) System & Freddie Mac’s Loan Processer (LP) System.
- Prepared process & dataflow diagrams and determined the communication XML flow between EDGE and Funds Clearing & Payment Management System which processes monthly payments of borrowers via. checks, money orders, Domestic & International Wire Payments, Account Reconcialtion & balancing via. PeopleSoft GL.
- Extensively validated the Web Service Calls and XML message exchanges between EDGE & Internal Funds Clearing & Payment Management Systems.
- Coordinated with QA team Categorized the business requirements into new functionalities and enhancements and conducted progression and regression analysis for determine the LOE for CIT and SIT execution phases.
- Wrote comprehensive test cases using real time business scenarios and validated the triggering of the Business rules in ILOG BRMS Server and the expected decision outputs for given test data criteria.
- Simulated and analyzed business rules in BRMS Team Server before deployment.
- Updated Test Scenarios, Previewed Rules and simulated business rules related to Loan Approvals and Decision Criteria before deployment to production using ILOG BRMS Rules Team Server.
- Prepared the Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test Scripts, Test Cases, Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), and Test Documentation for UAT Testing phases.
- Heavily used XPath, Valium and Log Miner Tools for validating XML Web Service messages between EDGE and external applications.
- Wrote SQL queries & SAS Queries and validated back data used by Edge for storing and retrieving data for Data Analysis.
- Worked with production support help desk team for customer enhancement requests and product support
- Used BMC Remedy Action Request System tool for request and ticket trackings.
- Heavily used HP Quality Center Test Plan, Test Lab, Defect and Reporting Modules throughout the testing phase.
- Initiated defect triage meeting calls with Offshore and On Shore resources and prepared defect checklists.
- Prepared very detailed end user guides for product navigation illustrating real time business processes.
- Prepared Daily Status reports and Weekly Status reports meetings for peer review.
Environment: AS400, CITRIX Server, ILOG JRules Server, PeopleSoft AP/AR/GL, SAP BI/Bex Analyer, Oracle Identity Manager, Ms Visio, HP Quality Center, Clarity RM, Viper, XML, XML Messages, XPath, FileNet, Valium, Log Miner, SQL, Fox Pro, SAS Query, Ms Dos, Oracle, SQL Server, Windows, Ms Excel, VB.net, ASP.net.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
Sr. UAT Analyst
- Acted as a key participant in gathering the Business requirements from End Client Delegates and subject matter experts by conducting interviews, JAD sessions and one-on-one sessions.
- Prepared Business Requirement Documents (BRD’s) based on the Client requirement meetings and extracted Functional requirements.
- Extracted business requirements implementing Federal Compliances related to Home Affordable Made Possible( HAMP) and Dodd-Frank Compliance on Asset Backed Securities( ABS) and Fixed Income Derivatives.
- Organized business requirements into high level Use Cases and low level Use Case Specifications and modeled them into UML Diagrams using MS Visio .
- Logged, tracked and managed business requirements using Rational DOORS tool.
- Worked closely with Business team for extracting business requirements for TAC functionalities namely: MBS Pricing Analysis, CMO Pricing Analysis, Lender ARM Pricing, Whole Loan Pricing, Hybrid ARM Pricing, Interest Rate Projections, Cash Flows, ZV Cash Flows, WALA Hump, Multi Family Batch Pricing and Nightly Batch Reports.
- Worked along with Web Design Specialists in designing the GUI templates for TAC using Ms Visio Tool.
- Designed process flow using Process Designer for MBS Pricing Analysis, CMO Pricing Analysis, Lender ARM Pricing, Whole Loan Pricing, Hybrid ARM Pricing, Interest Rate Projections, Cash Flows, ZV Cash Flows, WALA Hump and Multi Family Batch Pricing.
- Worked on exporting BPMN diagrams between Ms Visio and FileNet Process Designer.
- Coordinated with Development team in preparing High Level System Analysis documents showing the internal and external environments and systems impacted by TAC.
- Created dynamic data driven diagrams and process flow diagrams using MS Visio.
- Worked on business requirements involving Corporate General Ledger Reconciliation involving Treasury Management and Financial Strategic Reporting departments.
- Organized meetings with Business team and development team in determining the Look and feel of the GUI and make sure of the user-friendliness of the TAC GUI interface to the day traders.
- Prepared process flow diagrams for mapping an MBS security to a pool group using drag and drop features and calculating the price and yield characteristics of the pool via. graphical charts.
- Worked closely with developers and Web Logic server management team for hosting the TAC application and implement Server Load Balancer technology and evaluate peak-time application load performance.
- Worked with cross functional teams to provide periodic reports on Stress Testing Analysis, Market Risk & Liquidity Risk Analysis for the Treasury Management Corporate Business team.
- Worked along Sunguard Ambit Risk Management Implemetation team for Asset & Liability Management(ALM), Credit Risk Management, Liquidity Risk, Operational Risk Management functions and integration with TAC Application.
- Designed Use Case diagrams, activity and sequence diagrams based on the user requirements.
- Involved in testing the web application on different environments and web browsers for satisfying the application compatibility testing and performance of the application.
- Extensively tested all graphical reports of the web application for validating graphical characteristics, bandwidth, performance and load characteristics of the web application.
- Coordinated with the lead in preparing GANTT Charts using MS Project and tracking the progress, milestone achievements, resource allocation etc.
- Involved in preparing the Level of Effort (LOE) document for the UAT testing phase along with the business and project managers.
- Generated RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix) & TTM (Test Traceability Matrix) documents using BOXI, Rational Requisite Pro, RM Sync, HP Quality Center and Ms Excel respectively.
- Wrote SQL queries using DB Visualizer for validating all the application reports including FRM and ARM Jumbo Loan Reports.
- Tested the front-end GUI application integration testing with the backend Oracle database.
- Worked with SQL queries and performed Backend Testing of the database related applications for data reporting and analysis purposes.
- Responsible for maintaining and tracking the release notes associated with application code drops.
- Logged and tracked defects using HP Quality Center 10.00 for Defect Tracking and Reporting purposes.
- Coordinated with End Users on aplication navigation and designed product navigation guides.
- Extracted reports from Central Data Warehouse(CDW) using key dimensional charectaristics for Financial Strategic Reporting Business team.
- Consolidated Test Results and prepared reports for management for weekly meetings.
- Attended weekly status meetings and prepared Progress Reports for weekly checkpoints.
- Involved in application walkthroughs activities for end users from external applications.
- Worked very closely with the UAT team for testing the data functionality, data feeds, XML Exports, Security Pricing & Yield charectarisitics of TAC.
- Worked on Day Traders initiated tickets along with Production Support & development team.
- Prepared detailed end user navigation guides involving business processes.
Environment : Web Logic Server, Ms Visio, HP QTP, HP QC, Sunguard Ambit Risk & Performance Suite, Rational DOORS, Rational Requisite Pro, Rational Clear Quest, Business Object XI, RM Sync, FileNet, Ms Excel, SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, DB Visualizer, UNIX, Windows XP, JAVA,J2EE,XML, XPath.
- Extensively involved in every phase of the RUP process starting from Inception to Transition
- Interviewed Business Users to gather Requirements and analyzed the feasibility of their needs by coordinating with the project manager and technical lead.
- Worked along with Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) in gathering requirements from the end users.
- Prepared Business Process flow documents involving the flow of information in TPMAIR, Claims Document Management System and PeopleSoft Financials using Ms Visio, Rational UML Tools.
- Coordinated with the test lead in preparing test plans and scheduling the resources for the testing phase.
- Designed UML diagrams depict the process flow between TPMAIR components.
- Wrote Test cases to cover complete business process by using Business & Functional Requirement Specs, High Level Documents and Wire Frames.
- Involved in backend testing the TPMAIR interface that pulls Mortgage Backed securities (MBS ) data, Confidential Fixed Mortgage loan data, Confidential ARM loan data, 5/1 and 5/1 Jumbo loan data from the Mainframes
- Worked on PeopleSoft Financials P&L and COPA Reports using SQL queries for data analysis.
- Prepared mortgage loan workflow diagrams based on business requirements and scheduled them in Autosys Workflow Scheduler.
- Wrote Oracle and SQL queries for performing Data Analysis and reporting tasks.
- Worked with web design developers on designing the “Online Rate Request Calculator (ORCC)” form prototypes and tested the data flow with backend database system.
- Tested the ORCC by developing extensive positive and negative test cases.
- Tested the front-end GUI application integration testing with the backend DB2 database.
- Worked with Oracle/SQL queries and performed Backend Testing of the database related applications.
- Prepared end to end process navigation guides.
- Worked closely with Product servicing team in regards to tickets and request tracking.
Environment: HP Quality Center QC 9.0, Oracle, SQL Server, HP QuickTest Pro 9.5, IBM DB2, Excel, Word, VBScript, Visual Studio, UNIX, UNIX Shell Scripts, AutoSys, SQL, PL/SQL, FileNet, Windows Vista, Business Objects, ClearCase
EDI Migration Analyst
- Coordinated with the End Client users during the initial phase of requirement gathering and actively interviewed SME’s and end users for gathering requirements.
- Prepared end-to-end and detailed business and function requirement documents.
- Prepared BRD documents and Process Specification documents for Mortgage Loan Application, Monthly Payment, Billing, Accounting and servicing modules to fully understand the functionalities of the application as expected by the Client.
- Prepared data integration flow diagrams between COTS mortgage application & Capstone.
- Conducted use case reviews and analyzed the requirement specifications provided by the Business teams and coordinated with QA team in designing test cases.
- Worked closely with Database management and support team in providing user authentication and authorization profiles for UAT testing and application access using Single-Sign On technology.
- Prepared test plans, test cases and test scenarios based and mapped them to the relevant requirements.
- Prepared Test Traceability Matrix documents (TTM) and tracked the testing status of assigned requirements.
- Conducted manual testing tasks on the Capstone Decision Manager and tested the process workflow.
- Wrote SQL queries to generate reports and to validate the data in the Central Data Warehouse (CDW).
- Tested the flow of data from the old mortgage application to the new Capstone Engine.
- Tested the transformation rules and update rules in from the source data to target database system.
- Involved in Functional Testing, GUI Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing and Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and interacted with business and development teams to resolve the issues.
- Inserted Page Checkpoint and Text Checkpoints to check characteristic of Web page and text strings are displayed in appropriate place respectively using QTP
- Exported and executed test cases from HP Quality Center (QC) into HP QTP for automation testing.
- Integrated Microsoft Excel and HP QTP using plugin components.
- Actively involved in User Acceptance Testing along with end users and Business Analysts, explained the end-users the testing methodology to get the various data from the different interfaces and production environment.
- Wrote simple and very detailed end user guides involving business process and product navigation..
- Prepared test reports, test summary docs, test status reports and presented to the lead.
Environment: HP QuickTest Pro (QTP) 9.5, HP Quality Center, Oracle 10g, Oracle Data Warehouse, OBIEE Reporting, VB, MS Office 2003, Java, J2EE, BEA WebLogic Server, SQL Server, PL/SQL, RequisitePro, ClearQuest, UNIX, UNIX Shell Scripts, Windows
- Worked extensively with the analyst to gather business requirements and facilitate technical meetings.
- Coordinated with the development team during the implementation phase of Interlinq E3 Loan Suite.
- Involved in integration testing involving the Interlinq E3 Mortgage Application and the CBS interface portal
- Tested the Integration points of the E3 Loan Suite with the web portal system.
- Wrote SQL queries to pull data from the existing database for testing the E3 Loan Suite.
- Worked on Oracle queries, SQL queries for data validation and pulling data from the database tables.
- Conducted GUI and functionality testing using QTP.
- Conducted data driven testing using QTP to conduct backend testing.
- Coordinated with the lead for conducting system testing, integration, black box & white box testing.
- Various versions of the documents generated during the project were maintained and managed using Rational ClearCase.
- Tested the final application for Usability testing to verify whether all the User Requirements were catered to by the application.
- Extensively coordinated with the QA lead in setting up QTP, QC Test environments including installations, add-in’s, upgrades etc.
- Worked very heavily on SQL queries and performed backend database testing for data valdation purposes.
- Extensively wrote Advanced UNIX Shell Scripts for backend reports.
- Wrote UNIX Shell commands for searching data patterns and saving them to files.
- Used HP QuickTest Professional for regression testing the web application.
- Modified VB Scripts to test various scenarios of the application using automated Key-word driven testing.
- Created Test Traceability Matrix (TTM) rosters and UAT Test checklists for all the test cases.
- Prepared business process documentation and end user guides with detailed screen navigations.
Environment: Interlinq E3 Mortgage Loan Suite, HP QTP, HP Quality Center QC, SQL Server, Oracle, UNIX Shell Scripts, VB, VBScript, Windows XP, Java, J2EE, MS Excel, Access, Word
Technical Business Analyst
- Well versed with Claim processing from point of entry to finalizing, claim review, identifying claims processing problems and Claims Management Lifecycle
- Prioritized the requirements along with the Analysts and involved in testing the application.
- Identified and documented issues, risk and gaps, their descriptions, their impact and provided recommendation and alternatives to develop the application to meet the user requirements
- Performed Unit testing on each module of insurance policy claims like loss calculations, billing, booking and invoicing.
- Performed complete Integration, and End-to-End testing and User Acceptance testing of the application.
- Organized Defect Review Board meetings to resolve outstanding defects and enhancements
- Enhanced automated scripts using different concepts like parameterization, Checkpoints in QTP using VB.
- Imported test cases from QTP into QC for test tracking and reporting.
- Parameterized the scripts by running the same operation with multiple sets of data in QTP.
- Enhanced the script using different checkpoints like Text output value, Table checkpoint in QTP
- Tested the client-server communication formats built in XML.
- Wrote heavy SQL, PL/SQL queries for validating the data against the backend databases
- Reported and tracked defects in Quality Center (QC) test management system.
- Used production tracking system for escalation of tickets and estimating possible work arounds.
- Worked on preparing end user navigation guides and process documents.
Environment: Microsoft Excel, Windows XP, UNIX, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, VB Scripts, QTP Testing Framework, XML, JDBC, J2EE, Quality Center(QC), PowerPoint, SQL, Mainframes, One Shield Dragon Tools.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Interviewed and gathered business requirements from the users using industrial techniques like JAD, One-on-One meetings, questionnaire sheets etc.
- Prepared BRD documents and FRD’s and passed onto the development team for design phase.
- Worked on integrating Confidential Billing system with AMDOCS Billing System.
- Involved in manual testing to test the basic functionalities of the application.
- Designed and documented UML diagrams like use cases, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams using Visio for modeling the Business Requirements.
- Integrated QTP and Test Director (Quality Center QC) using plug-in components for test defect tracking and reporting.
- Worked on preparing AMDOCS end user navigation guides.
ENVIRONMENT: Windows 2000/XP, Enterprise Architect, RUP, UML, Java, Visio, Load Runner and Quick Test Pro, MS Power Point, VISIO, Requisite Pro, Excel Spread Sheets, UNIX, Access, Visio, ATG Dynamo, SOA, Siebel CRM, EDI Data Mapping, Quality Center (QC), TOAD, VOIP Billing Systems, AMDOCS Billing Systems,
Jr. Business Analyst
- Analyzed software requirements specification (SRS), prepared functional specification document (FSD), and designed documents as per standards.
- Responsible for analyzing the BRD documents, preparing UML documents using MS Visio and FRD documents for the migration team.
- Created Process Work flows, Functional Specifications documents and documented system requirements.
- Queried both the existing database and target database, after populating it and generated reports for data consistency comparison.
- Wrote heavy SQL queries to pull data for testing AUT and checked the monthly sales reports as a part of record migration strategy.
- Conducted review sessions on regular basis with QA and development teams for preparing status, delivery report and client reporting.
ENVIRONMENT: J2EE, XML, Rational Rose, Requisite Pro, UML, MS Visio, SQL,Ms Word, Excel, Power Point, HTML, SYBASE, Oracle, Oracle Migration Workbench, Win2000, UNIX, UNIX Shell Scripts.