Tos is an experienced project management professional with a proven track record of building highly effective teams and leading successful systems integrations. Tos brings a business first focus in the management and delivery of IT solutions. Self - motivated strategic thinker from an engineering and management consulting background with the business, financial, architectural and communication skills necessary to excel in diverse industries and organizational cultures.
Confidential , Somers, NY
- Business Analyst and Solutions Architect internally with IBM and externally with Confidential clients.
- Industry experience in Property & Casualty, Pharmaceutical and Health Care Insurance.
- Designed and delivered a global cost savings discovery methodology to lead IBM through a $2.8 million service delivery savings program utilizing an Agile project management methodology.
- Facilitated stakeholder alignment between product owners, financial owners and system architects internal to IBM.
- Implemented Agile Scrum project management methodology in support of the Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing team at PURE Insurance as an Agile coach and certified Agile Scrum Master.
- Data integration and data quality assurance in support of the ESI/Medco merger and Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Trusted advisor and property sales for Douglas Elliman Real Estate and Better Homes and Gardens.
- Utilized Oracle, DB2, Informatica, SQL Server, SSIS, Salesforce.com, MS Access, VBA, Lotus Notes and Cognos.
Confidential, New York, NY
Development Manager Business Intelligence
- Functioned autonomously as acting Director of Business Intelligence.
- Managed a staff of seventeen including off-shore developers in a PMP SDLC development environment.
- Integrated Sirius, XM, Akamai and third-party data sources to produce an Internet Streaming data mart.
- Partnered with Finance to ensure high quality data governance in support of Internet Royalty payments.
- Administered a Hyperion Essbase environment and Excel in support of in-source migration of subscriber tracking.
- Integrated Sirius and XM data supporting automobile and retail partner payments into a single integrated Callidus financial reporting system engaging off-shore Informatica resources and strict quality assurance protocols.
- Designed and implemented a vehicle lifecycle Teradata data mart to merge disparate Sirius and XM data sources and expose Sirius XM up to the pre-owned consumer.
- Deployed Windows 2008 Server hardware for a Wherescape Red ETL implementation.
- Tools included Teradata, SQL Server, Oracle, Essbase, Informatica, Red, MS Project, SharePoint and Cognos.
Confidential, White Plains, NY
Product Manager, Confidential Complete Data Warehouse
- Managed the business and technical direction for the company’s flagship data warehouse product.
- Responsible for a team of seven developers in the roles of DBA, ETL, business analyst and dimensional data modeler.
- Released the Confidential Complete Data Warehouse v9.0 on time and on budget providing support for Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server.
- Responsible for gathering requirements, client satisfaction, user groups and client implementation support.
- Vendor management of software partners and implementation consulting firms.
- Participated in technical pre-sales support resulting in a 50% increase in state government accounts.
- Supported business intelligence teams utilizing Cognos and Hyperion Intelligence Brio.
- Implemented data integration using Sagent Data Flow and a custom Java based user interface.
- Provided data auditing tools to ensure student information was entered correctly and completely.
- Participant in the National Forum on Education Statistics in the development of a national data model for K-12 Education.
Confidential, Inc., Somers, NY
Manager Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Data Integration
Confidential, now Pepsico, is an international leader in the beverages and snack food industry.
- Managed a team of ten Informatica developers engaged in thirty simultaneous development projects utilizing an Agile Kanban methodology.
- Responsible for data integration supporting the Enterprise Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Siebel CRM and Pepsi’s transactional systems.
- Designed project management workflow solution structuring audit points, cross-team integration points, testing, implementation, development, documentation and operational support.
- Developed an external data collection solution necessary for the creation of a new supply chain modeling enabling rapid expansion of PBG’s logistical network in Canadian markets through the leverage of food service vendor partners.
- Managed vendor selection, contract negotiations, budget, implementation and architectural standards to provide end-users reporting to previously inaccessible sales and marketing information.
- Business Analysis and architecture of a Hyperion planning and Intranet reporting solution with Essbase, Decision Web, ASP, HTML, Java and a load-balanced server farm integrating eight distinct Essbase data sources into scorecard and dashboard style reports utilized daily by 3000 users. System performance tuning to two-second user report latency.
- Delivered performance analysis of a Business Objects server farm across competing data centers.
- Determined options and costs associated with converting 30,000 desktops from Windows NT to Windows XP finding savings of $6.0 Million in IT support costs.
- Implemented an interactive voice picking solution across PBG’s Canadian supply chain allowing our product pickers to be much more accurate and efficient at loading Pepsi’s logistical network with the correct product.
- Participated in the enterprise corporate design and architecture of PBG’s data warehouse, ETL and corporate reporting strategy utilizing DB2-UDB, Informatica, Crystal Enterprises, Business Objects, Essbase and Decision Web.
Confidential , Valhalla, NY
Technical Project Manager, Business Intelligence
RIA, now a division of Thomson Reuters, is a leading producer of subscription tax reference publications.
- Delivered business intelligence solutions for a subscription based publishing company.
- Led a team of six developers implementing RIA’s information management and reporting solutions.
- Created DI-Diver OLAP data marts supporting financial, sales and marketing analysis needs.
- Implemented DI Web-Diver providing users Intranet access to our corporate OLAP reporting models.
- Provided SAS, Mainframe DB2 and Oracle PL/SQL data extracts.
- Performed data analysis and reporting in Excel VBA in support of direct marketing campaigns.
- Delivered Siebel CRM reporting solution using the Actuate reporting tool, Excel and VBA.
- Created SQL Server and Oracle data marts supporting Crystal Reports and hybrid OLAP reporting.
Confidential , Parsippany, NJ
Senior Management Consultant, Business Analyst
Management, technology and audit consulting for a leading management consulting firm.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Responsible for Deloitte Program Management Office for 300 person SAP implementation including 80 Deloitte Consultants. Managed project infrastructure, financials, software toolkit and PMO staff. Customized, deployed and trained on proprietary Lotus Notes based workflow and document management system designed for SAP implementations across six regional sites. Maintained Microsoft Project plan for the ERP implementation.
Confidential, Mt. Olive, New Jersey.
Designed, built and administered an audit datamart consolidating payroll information from thirty incompatible corporate systems to audit a $50 million Research and Experimentation tax credit for BASF. Successfully defended technical processes during an IRS audit.
Confidential, Gardena, California.
Developed and implemented a SQL Server automotive parts datamart. Implemented data mining application leveraging seasonal part demand profiles leading to significant reductions in warehouse inventory while maintaining or improving customer service levels and reducing out of stocks.