- Software and Data Architect - Data Processing - Business Intelligence
- Strong conceptual understanding and real on hand experience in various business processes automation.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to analyze users’ requirements, to discover new options and decisions to improve company business, and deliver them to end users. Effective in database and application design, application test planning, hands on programming experience.
- Database Modeling and Design
- Business Analysis
- Data Processing & Transformation
- Software Architecture and Integration
- Data Warehousing
- Software Development
- Project Leadership
- Database Administration
Environment and Tools:
MS SQL Server 2000 - 2008, T-SQL (complex queries and stored procedures),: SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, MS Presentation Point (ProClarity), MDX,
.NET 2000 - .NET 2010, C#, Web Applications and Windows Forms,: Web and Windows Services, SOAP, AJAX, jQuery, LINQ, CSS, WPF, HTML/ DHTML,
XML/XSL, Java and VB Client Site Scripting, MS Enterprise library,: Infragistics Client Site Presentation Controls,MS Visual Safe Source, MS Visio, SVN, TFS, LDAP (Active directory): Agile Methodology for project management, development, and testing,
Senior BI Developer / Tech Lead, Consultant
- Design and implement unified Data Warehouse for multiple ERP transactional databases
- Oracle Financials, SAP data analysis, mapping, and transformation.
- Implement complex SSIS packages with intense C# scripting usage and T SQL Stored procedure, functions, and scripts
- Coach in Data Warehouse design, Data Analysis, SQL Server performance tuning, etc..
Environment: SQL Server 2008 R2, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, C# Scripting, MDX, SVN Version Control, MS Visio
Senior SQL/.Net Developer, Consultant
- Design and develop SSIS packages to process data for Fund Raising various systems.
- Define procedures to integrate new development models with legacy systems.
- Improve data processing performance time.
- Enhance ERP company portal to provide marketing users with robust interface.
Environment: SQL Server 2008 R2, T-SQL, SSIS, Asp.Net 2008, C#, Web services, LINQ, SVN Version Control, MS Visio
Tech Lead MS SQL/.Net Developer, Consultant
- Mentoring and coaching consultant group.
- Design and Develop SSIS packages and procedures for data transformation
- Participate in database design, architect, and development to implement new business futures and Improve high volume data processing. Utilize complex SQL scripts and stores procedures.
- Work closes with business users to formulate and classified business requirements and rules.
- Write tech specs, create various use case diagrams with UML
Environment: SQL Server 2008, T-SQL, SSIS, asp.Net 2010, C#, Web services, AJAX, jQuery, LINQ, CSS, Java Scripting, TFS, XML/XSL, SOAP, MS Visio, Agile Methodology
Senior MS SQL/.Net Developer, Consultant
- Legacy system data transformation and mapping via set of complex stored procedures and SSIS.
- Data Transformation includes billions of information records.
- Lead team to design warehouse conceptual model
- Cost Maintenance and EPSI Access Request Web Applications full cycle implementation.
- Applications also provide reporting options.
- Applications implementation includes reusable components and Web services.
Environment: SQL Server 2008 - 2005, T-SQL (complex queries and stored procedures), SSIS, SSRS, Net 2008, C#, Web Services, Java scripting, HTML/DHTML, AJAX, LINQ, jQuery, CSS, SOAP
Net Developer, Consultant
- Data migration from MS SQL Server 2000 to MS SQL Server 2005
- MS SQL Server 2000 DTS packages migration to SSIS solution into MS SQL Server 2005
- Data warehouse, Reports, and Performance point dashboard support and enhancements.
- Company internal web Site maintenance, enhancements, and migration from .Net 2005 to .Net 2008
Environment: MS SQL Server 2000 - 2005, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS .Net 2005 - .Net 2008 C#, VB, Java scripting, jQuery, AJAX, XML
Senior Data/Software Architect
- Manage programmer team of up to three employees and consultants.
- Data Warehouse and Transactional Database Architect, Design and Implementation, Database Administration.
- Developing processes and procedures to transfer data from multiple transactional databases (ERP, HR, and RIS) into Centralized Database Storage utilizing complex SSIS packages and T-SQL Stored procedures.
- Development, Design, Implementation, and Support of Web Based Multi tier Application that serves company specific business needs and requirements. Applications implementation includes reusable components and Web services.
- Managing multi development environment and review development group members’ performance.
- Participate in selection and implementation of new programming and development tools and frameworks.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2000, 2005, T - SQL (complex queries and stored procedures), BI, ETL Tools (SSIS, DTS packages), MS Reporting Services (SSRS), MS Analysis Services (SSAS), Agile software development, Multi-Tier, BI, XML/XSL, .NET 2000-2005, C#, VB, Java and VB client site scripting, DHTML, Infragistics Client Site Presentation Controls, Microsoft Visual Safe Source
- Project lead and management, architect, data modeling and business analysis for Web Enabled and Desktop Multi-Tier applications (browser neutral), Data Warehousing design and implementation, Business Analysis, Data Modeling., and data conversion procedure implementation.
- Responsible for full project life cycle.
- Data transformation, cleaning, and scrubbing
- Developed and lectured “XML and Related Technologies” course for company employees and clients.
Environment: MS SQL Server 7.0 2000, VB, ASP, Java Script, Oracle, DB2, PowerBuilder, MS OLAP Server, SQL Server DTS Packages, Proclarity (future MS Presentation Point), XML/XSLT
Confidential - Cleveland, OH
- Development and Design of multiple Applications for GE Worldwide Sourcing Department.
- Data consolidation and transformation between multiple distributes DB Servers.
- Data transformation from multiple mainframe legacy systems into Oracle Data warehouse.