OBJECTIVE A full-time position in business operations which will allow me to utilize quantitative and analytical skills gained through education and experience.
EDUCATION Master of Science in Economics BBA, Production and Operations Management
Confidential, Florence, SC 06/11-06/12 Master Planner
- Planned production for welding consumables, constituting approximately 30% of the Florence plant's $130 million in annual sales.
- Created and managed several daily/weekly reports in Excel, which were utilized by the department for daily operations, data presentation, and process tracking/improvement.
- Created and implemented the company's "Attainment to Plan" process for planning and measuring production performance. Responsible for analyzing and presenting metrics on a weekly basis.
- Addressing, resolving, and communicating problems that occurred within the processes.
Confidential, Dawsonville, GA Production Coordinator/Scheduler 04/05-08/08
- Coordinated hundreds of production jobs per week in an intermittent manufacturing environment.
- Communicated issues and information directly to customer.
- Operated "nesting" software in order to maximize utilization for approximately $5 million in raw materials annually, reducing production costs by typically exceeding the target average yield by 2-3%.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA Materials Manager (Seasonal Position) 12/03-02/04
- Built and implemented a Min/Max inventory system, which calculated material requirements using Excel.
- Assisted President and General Manager.
- MS Word, Excel, Outlook/Lotus Notes, PowerPoint
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software
- Statistical analysis software