SUMMARY Excellent financial/investment services skills including B2B sales/marketing support, portfolio analysis, data management and training. Proven skills in mutual fund operations, fee based account market structuring and client service. Consistently commended for attention to detail, communication skills both written and verbal and team player attitude.
RELATED SKILLS Fullfillment Oversight Market Competition Analysis B2B Product Marketing Marketing Communications VariableProducts Marketing Market Data Analysis
Confidential, 2006-2010: Managing Director/Senior Marketing Specialist Contract marketing projects related to new product introduction, marketing communication and design as well as supervisory responsibilities for new service introduction. Most projects centered on mutual fund and variable product programs for such clients as Great West Life, Charles Schwab, Preferred Financial Resources, Bank of New York Mellon, Valued Investment Partners.Additional project Involvement: Operations support, 404C seminars,corporate actions reports, portfolio risk reviews and training.
Confidential, 2003-2006 Marketing Manager: Variable Products
- Design and execution of POS material for variable life and annuity products to specific financial channels.
- Coordination of graphics and writing staff.
- Coordination with fulfillment division
Confidential, 2000-2003 Manager: Investment Operations & Marketing Support
- Support and trained registered representative on Lincoln National product portfolio as well the fee based asset management account portfolios offered through Premier Plus program.
- Conducted seminars for representatives in marketing strategies for independent money management partners such as SEI, Fundquest, ADVEST
- Developed educational plan for new representatives on the use of the analytical software programs such as Morningstar, Mutual Fund Expert, Ibbotson Analytics, and Frontier Analytics.
- Created risk /reward and correlation studies for client portfolios to assess market risk. Created quarterly fund review for all reps.
- Substantially reduced department costs by redefining information storage criteria.
Confidential, 1997-2000 Registered Investment Advisor/Senior Investment Officer
- Worked with individual and corporate clients with long terminvestment, Insuranceand retirement strategies.
- Represented independent asset management firms such as SEI, Meridian Asset Management (ICON), Praxis Advisory Group as well as custodial firms such as Resources Trust, Charles Schwab and Great West Life.
- Conducted 404C seminar for retirement plan participants
- Trained call center representatives for client projects from FidelityConseco, Key Bank, American Century and PNC.
CREDENTIALS AND EDUCATION Certified Mutual Fund Specialist Chartered Mutual Fund Councilor Former SEC Registered Investment Advisor & FINRA Registered Representative BA Political Science/Economics/English CA CFA Program CO- ChMFC Program (Process)
TECHNICAL SKILLS Proficient in the following programs(selected): Frontier Analytics, Bloomberg, Morningstar, Steele System Mutual Fund Expert, Ibbotson Analytics, ACT MS Office Suite, (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)Lotus Notes., Pershing. Schwab