CAREER SUMMARY High energy, results oriented professional with over ten years of experience working for Financial Institutions dealing with Mortgage Loans, Closings, Funding, and 2010 HUD RESPA Review while maintaining compliance with all Federal and State Guidelines. Proficient in various types of computer software: PeopleSoft, MS Office, DOS, and Avista. Capable of working effectively in high-pressure work environments.
Confidential Charlotte, NC 2011-2012 Funder/Closer
- Reviewed a high volume of mortgage loans for compliance with State and Federal regulations
- Verified underwriter's loan conditions are satisfied according to State specific guidelines and collateral documents are signed properly
- Reviewed title, homeowners condo, flood, hazard insurance policies for accuracy - verify sellers, borrowers and lenders information is current and correct
- Reviewed & reconciled HUD settlement statements prior to closing for borrower's information, account payoffs, insurance, and other closing information
- Created wire initiation and transmitted disbursement of funds on closed loans
- Assisted in problem resolution prior to and after loan closings
- Notified attorneys and title companies of any corrections needed
- Reviewed and imaged borrowers signed documents for accuracy
- Consulted with brokers, loan officers, title agents and attorneys to verify closing information
Confidential Charlotte, NC 2011-2011 Processor
- Processed Judgment requests and updated account information
- Investigated information needed to process a bid
- Calculated necessary financial information to process Payoffs
Confidential Charlotte, NC 2011-2011 HUD Processor
- Assured that foreclosed HUD properties were maintain to safety standards
- Followed up on preservation request for HUD properties
- Monitored the process of safeguarding HUD properties
Confidential Columbia, SC 2003-2011 A provider of services to farmers, ranchers, rural homeowners and agribusinesses. Closer
- Prepared all closing documents in compliance, including auditing Collateral and Post Closing Documents.
- Coordinated distribution of closed loan files to auditors. Identify critical problems promptly and note the problem
- Ensured that the collateral and post closing documents meet investor guidelines and AgFirst policies.
- Communicated with Correspondents and /or their Agents via telephone, email, or regular mail to facilitate correction of any document deficiency or omission and the receipt/cure of the corrected document within one business day of discovery.
- Dealt with escalated calls from loan officers who had HUD statements that were over the tolerance amount, and advised on fees that needed to be removed from the statement to ensure the HUD can be in compliance with closing procedures.
- Advised attorneys to remove fees that were charged on the HUD statement that were not disclosed on the good faith estimate (GFE) to the borrowers
Confidential Columbia, SC 2001-2002 A $1.6B provider of hazardous waste management services, headquartered in Plano, Texas Accounts Receivables/Collections
- Prepared quarterly reports. Processed a monthly summary report on high dollar/high risk accounts.
- Processed Daily and weekly accounts receivable transactions by analyzing A/R reports
- Evaluated and handled all daily correspondence on corporate accounts from a portfolio of 50 customers valued over $4M.
- Posted (PMOA) payments made on accounts to appropriate invoices
- Acted as Liaison and oversaw, on a daily basis, collection efforts of 35+ facility and branch locations.
- Provided accounts research and back up documentation that included detailed aging analysis, manifests, service documents, invoices and credit documents.
Confidential Columbia, SC 2000-2001 A $1.3B provider of copiers, full color imaging systems, laser printers and fax machines. Collections Coordinator/ Accounts Receivables
- Handled all daily correspondence for four different districts.
- Documented a check log, reviewed weekly bad debt reports, administered repossession of equipment, and provided departmental assistance as needed.
- Maintained a daily activity log, issued customer charge backs, handled client refunds and returned checks accordingly.
- Issued credit memos, monitored aged trial balances, maintained incoming customer collection inquires, follow up calls after 30 days of services.
Confidential New York, NY 1996-2000 A local provider of courier services with specific and direct high volume business sectors. Administrative Assistant/Customer Service Supervisor
- Managed a staff of 10 customer services representatives.
- Administered and processed over 400 customer orders per day.
- Managed work schedules, monitored phone activity, documented sick and vacation time as well as performance reviews that at times included corrective Acton procedures.
- Processed daily correspondence: Letters, memos and reports, answered a 25-line switchboard for incoming messenger services orders.
- Trained new customer service representative: Telephone communication, computer documentation that includes account number, name, telephone numbers, and handling customer complaint process, etc.
- Provided customer with billing inquiry, proof of delivery signatures, handed customer complaints, heavy data entry.
Graduate: Accounting, Management, Marketing