BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT PROFILE:
- Comprehensive sales channel experience B2B, B2C for product launch / post launch activities with P&L responsibility for sales channel partners and corporate mid-term business planning.
- Consumer Goods competitive analysis activities / marketing research; develop product pricing strategies and product configuration matrixes in responds to industry market trends, customer relationship management requirements and EDI e-commerce.
- Financial analysis in supply chain management for dealer, direct and manufacture rep. sales organizations, demand planning, forecasting, distribution, logistics and corporate quality assurance; monitoring industry trends and market conditions to build brand equity.
- Skilled in vertical market advertising and creative promotions, client presentations for ROI & TCO, price positioning strategies, product promotions / technical communications and business development coordination for national corporate events / scheduled trade shows.
- Proficient with Lotus Notes / SAP R/3; Advanced Skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe PageMaker, Internet research and Intranet web site management.
- ISO 9001 Certified Quality Management Systems / 14001:2004 Certified Environmental Management Representative, Corporate Social Responsibility and Customs Security C-TPAT.
Confidential, Flanders, NJ (December 2008 - Present) Director of Facility Management
- Lead, direct and manage inbound and/or outbound site operations to ensure that the operations staff executes service agreements of capital expenditures vs. operational costs to maximize profitability.
- Maintain a clean, professional and safe working environment by inspecting and scheduling maintenance, and ensuring that all office and warehouse equipment is properly accounted for and in safe working condition.
- Plan and monitor daily building maintenance inclusive of preventive and remedial upkeep of building components HVAC, electrical, plumbing, elevators, carpentry and painting and janitorial and grounds maintenance.
- Address all employee performance problems promptly and directly in accordance with company personnel policies and procedures (IS0 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems and OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health & Safety responsibilities. Ensuring safety methods, practices and programs are implemented and maintained.
- Conduct facility quality audits thorough the inspection of the base building, interior development and infrastructure, to provide senior management with the cost of capital renewal programs on which to base strategic facility planning.
- Provide support for groupware; computer software packages, desktop videos and electronic conference boards, IP PBX private branch exchange system that are applicable to facility planning and employee data management needs.
- Manage budget constraints of emerging managed commercial real estate technology changes and innovations through low-cost operational adjustments to improve energy performance.
- Conduct annual performance reviews for all staff within department utilizing appropriate balance score business objectives and continuing development of competencies and upgrading of knowledge relating directly to the performance of work.
Confidential, Springfield, NJ (November, 2007 - December 2008) Business Development Manager, NA Consumer Goods Division
- Provide prospects and current clients with technical support, vertical market business presentations, RFI/RFP proposals, account management for data mining and Vendor / Supplier protocol reporting requirements throughout a product's lifecycle; to minimize risk, through gaining knowledge, understanding and identifying possible design hazard analysis and their associated environmental footprint.
- Prospecting key decisions makers to identify and prioritize "Quality Assurance" program initiatives within a client's supply-chain-management business model. Procedure and process review with Vendor / Supplier, quality performance analysis, specification writing, technical product evaluation seminars, regulation updates, quality checklists and technical consultancy.
- Research and reestablish communication with current and dormant clients on quality assurance services of supplier identification, product design / development, pre-production, production and delivery to minimize supply chain business risks and unforeseen challenges for sustainable growth of the world's leading retail organizations, manufacturers, international traders and brands.
- Identify product quality assurance differentials by client's to meet national and international regulatory standards and industry market trends for product safety testing of toys, juvenile products, hardlines and textiles. (Product compliance to: ASTM, CPCS, U.S. FDA, Proposition 65, RoHS, REACH, EN-71 / Part 9 Organic Chemical Compounds)
- Global account manager liaison throughout all levels of an enterprise within pre & post launch activities for product safety testing, inspections and corporate social responsibility audits; along with C-TPAT Tier I, II, III security recommendations.
Confidential, Flanders, NJ (August, 2006- November, 2007) Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Develop and implemented a mid-term business plan for office automation and IT equipment asset management within the Consumer Electronic Manufacturer Industry and Global Retail Community for a reverse logistics cradle-to-cradle procurement end-of-life disposition program.
- Management and logistics of an asset recovery program for Government, Educational, Medical and Financial vertical market accounts for product take-back events, project management de-installation / parts retrieval cataloging, data destruction compliance and transportation to down-stream commodity closed loop recycling vendors.
- Public relations and government lobbying end-of-life product disposition activities with the U.S. EPA, State DEP / DEQ Departments for compliance to product take-back programs such as; producer responsibility, advanced recycling fees at point-of-purchase and third party associate RCRA recyclers collection business models.
Confidential, Mahwah, NJ (March, 2006 - May, 2006) Senior Sales Planning Coordinator
- Lead the development and cross-functional interaction to create company policy and portfolio commercial pricing and contracting strategies for in-line and launch products.
- Lead the interface with brand teams and key cross-functional stakeholders including global operations to create product specific pricing and contracting strategies and manage all activities relating to senior management approval and tactical implementation of these strategies.
- Develop and recommend U.S. launch-price strategies. Interact with international counterparts, ensuring that US pricing launch strategies are linked to global efforts.
- Create presentations for U.S. Pricing Committee review and guide the preparation of requisite financial documentation to achieve cross company approval of strategic pricing and contracting decisions.
Confidential, West Caldwell, NJ (1999-2006) Principal Engineer / Senior Product Planner, Competitive Products
- Provide product launch business unit strategies developing sales forecasting trends, production scheduling, and internal / external market plan communications.
- Develop business unit price, placement, product mix, positioning, and promotion for new product launches for all sales channel partners.
- Track and manage third party analysis vendors in communicating feature advantages and benefits for B to B channel marketing identifying other competitive manufacturers and distributors selling to dealers / retailers / VAR's.
- Monitor and identify product line business plans on a monthly basis to ensure post launch marketing activities are accurately positioned for all sales channel partners.
- Develop and manage a knowledge database online where marketing and sales professionals can learn about success selling techniques and product lines can be positioned within other vertical market applications.
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ (1997-1999) Senior Planning Specialist
- Implemented and monitored a corporate sales quotas along with sales force management by objective (MBO) programs in SAP R/3 sales analysis module.
- Globally coordinated materials management, inventory control (PSI), sales / distribution of overseas and domestic purchases and sales channel order management in SAP R/3.
- Identified and supply training objectives, inventory control, product allocations, vendor evaluations, and invoice processing for 130 million dollar product line.
Confidential., Fairfield, NJ (1995-1997) Product Analyst & Events Manager
- Monitored and maintained Internet presence for brand recognition and marketing research / analysis on competitive pricing and promotions.
- Commanded a $5 million corporate trade shows budget involving: literature development, trade shows selection, supervision of convention staff, overseeing booth design and construction.
- Structured a $1 million national dealer kickoff meeting entailing: preparing budgets for site location, PR, meeting logistics; general session / product show case and educational / motivational seminars.
Confidential, Dover, NJ (1992-1995) Product Marketing Manager
- Designed and implemented the following projects: point-of-purchase displays, product packaging, warranty cards, account presentations, brochures, direct mail pieces and trade show press kits.
- Tracked and communicated budgets and prepared creative design elements for print and broadcast advertising campaigns.
- Developed and updated marketing objectives and support for all corporate trade shows and national sales meeting.
EDUCATION: B.S. Degree: Marketing & Management
- ASTM & CPSC since 1990
- Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) & Electronics Industries Association (EIA) since 1992
- American Marketing Association (AMA) since 1992
- American Management Association (AMA) since 1995
- Gartner Group (Dataquest) since 1995
- National Retailer Federation (NRF) since 1996
- CAP Ventures, Inc. (CAPV) since 1997
- Toy Industry Association (TIA) since 1999
- Juvenile Products Association since 1999
- American Apparel and Footwear Association (AAFA) since 1999
- Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJIS) since 1999