- Around 7 years of IT Experience and 4+ years in Sales force.com Administration/Development including analysis, modeling, design, coding, testing and implementation on various business domains like Financial, Insurance and manufacturing.
- Analyzed Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Customer Support business processes used by salesforce.com customers and recommended ways to improve their processes using salesforce.com.
- Hands on experience in Salesforce.com CRM integration, developing and deploying custom integration solutions. Excellent skills in creating/troubleshooting/modifying Apex code and visual force pages.
- Strong knowledge on Administration setup, Apex, Visual Force and experience with different SFDC development tools like Force.comEclipse IDE and integration tools like Apex Data Loader.
- Experience in developing client - specific solutions on force.com platform using Apex classes and Triggers, Visual Force, Force.comIDE, SOQL, SOSL
- Experience in Integrating App Exchange Applications with Salesforce, Informatica on Demand, Mass E-Mail Management, Application management using Force.com Plug-in & Eclipse IDE in Sandbox and Production Environments.
- Experience in migrating data into Salesforce application using apex data loader through CSV files. Installed and configured apex data loader.
- Extensive experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, Pick-list, Page layouts, Workflow, Approval Process, Validation Rules, custom Tabs, reports, design of Visual Force Pages, Dashboards, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Experience in Force.com sites development using Visualforce, jQuery, custom labels, AJAX toolkit and CSS. .
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce.com using Data Loader Utility. Experienced in working with integration tools like Informatica and Cast Iron.
- Having Administration experience on CRM Applications like Data Exports & Imports, Application Support, Security Administration, Maintenance, and User & Security Management. Strong knowledge on Agile, water fall methodologies.
- Worked with team members for full-cycle projects, such as developers, to complete consulting projects on time, and deliver outstanding consulting services to salesforce.com clients
- Excellent technical, written and verbal skills.
Salesforce.com: Apex, Visual Force, SOQL, SOSL, Apex Triggers, Workflows, Approvals, Email Templates, Formulas, Validation Rules, AppExchange, Eclipse, Salesforce.com, Force.com IDE, Apex Data Loader, Roles & Profiles
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows95/98/NT/2000/XP/2003, MS-DOS
Programming Languages: Java, C#, Apex, SQL & PLSQL
Databases: Oracle 10g
Application Server: Glass Fish
Environment: Windows/Unix (production).
Tools: HP Quality Center 10.0, NetBeans IDE 6.5.1, Microsoft Visio
Version Control: Subversion1.5
Automation: Continuous integration with Hudson.
Sales Force Developer
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for SalesForce interface development and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Performed detail analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC) and other Platform based technologies like VisualForce, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs.
- Designed SFA based Application on Force.com Platform in Salesforce.com environment with Apex programming language at backend and VisualForce pages as user interface.
- Developed the Apex classes, VisualForce pages, Batch Apex, Triggers as part of the Project.
- Used Salesforce Automation (SFA) for Sales Lead Management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management, and Approvals and Workflow.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE plug-in using Eclipse.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards. Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules on the objects and tabs, Components and VisualForce Pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Customized email templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Designed and Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Written test classes with extensive test coverage to test various scenarios and to cover the code coverage of minimum 85%.
- Used Data Loader and Import Wizards to load data into Standard/Custom Objects.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Very good knowledge on users, roles, profiles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Integrated the web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of salesforce.com.
- Designed test scenarios on Sandbox environment, created packages and moved it between Sandboxes and Production environments to place final implementations.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles.
- Worked on support team in 24/7 on call and provided maintenance fixes as part of support role.
Tools: and Technologies: Saleforce.com, VisualForce (Pages, Component & Controllers) Pages, SECURITY Controls, Time Based Triggers, Apex Language, WSDL, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, SOQL, SOSL, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows OS.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC).
- Developed Apex classes and triggers on Force.com
- Designed, and developed Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application and worked in improving existing Apex code.
- Worked in developing various Apex classes, components, and Visual Force pages in Opportunity and Contracts entities.
- Integrated Apex with External services by making callouts that used SOAP and WSDL
- Worked with Apex Scheduler to invoke Apex classes at regular intervals.
- Worked with Dynamic Apex to access Objects and Field describe information, execute dynamic SOQL, SOSL and DML queries.
- Deployed Apex using Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool and Web Services API
- Providing ongoing salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow, Triggers. Integrate of Application (OE modules) with Salesforce.com with using SOAP Client
- Debug Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governors and Limits.
- Used Visual force Templates and Placeholders to encapsulate page elements to be reused across several Visual force pages.
- Experience in integration of salesforce and SQL server using Sql Server Integration Services
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Animated client side user interface elements on a visual Force page using JQuery.
- Used Force.com web services API to create, update, retrieve and delete records from SOAP based web services using java.
- Worked in GIT version control systems to keep the history of developed files and involved in Code Review board to maintain standard of Apex code.
- Troubleshooting and configuring Data Loader operations and running the Data Loader in batch mode.
- Used Informatica Cloud Data Loader for passing data, Database to Flat files, Flat Files to Databases, Databases to Databases
- Used QXchange integrate and manage large volumes of data from the systems.
- Experience in using ParentFixer and DupeBlocker in cleaning and validating data
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files. Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects.
- Responsible for Data load operations using Force.com Apex Data Loader
Environment: SalesForce.com CRM Application Platform, Force.com Apex Language, Apex Triggers and workflows, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force, Data Loader, Eclipse
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the applications to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Performed the role of Salesforce.com Developer in the organization.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather and documented the requirements. Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Closely worked with SalesForce.com teammates while implementing the solutions for the requirements.
- Developed several Triggers, Apex classes and Visual force pages as part of the application development.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Opportunities.
- Customized the Dashboards to track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components to suit to the needs of the application.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish many-to-many relationship among objects.
- Editing the configuration on a series of pages of clickable options that steps you through the hierarchy, select Configure > CLI Tools > Point&Click CLI. The side pane displays the top level of the configured hierarchy, and the main pane displays configured hierarchy options and the Icon Legend.
- Created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements
- Customized tabs for different business users groups and business centers.
- Created the workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation, alerts and custom coaching plans.
- Experienced in the use of Data Loader and scheduling timely data backup operations using Apex scheduler.
- Implemented escalation rules, automatic case generation and their escalation to call center representative, and generated email alerts for quick issue resolution.
- Used Salesforce Chatter to provide real time notifications of changes in accounts, leads and opportunities to help sales and service teams to be more efficient.
- Performed the role of support engineer for the internal users and helped them in getting used to the application, generated reports and saved them for further access to the users.
- Integrated Salesforce CRM and the legacy system using Cast Iron Integration Systems.
- Customized the entire Salesforce.com applications to in corporate the business requirements which involved creating Web Forms and processing the data in SFDC with the extensive usage of Web services API.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Involved with Salesforce.com Premier Support and handled the support cases with the help of salesforce.com support.
- Provided the training to the internal business users to use the application and develop their own custom reports.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visual Force, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Data Loader, SF Explorer and Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Designed and developed SFA based Application on Force.com Platform in Salesforce.com environment with Apex programming language at backend and Visual-Force pages as user interface.
- Configured Sales Force Automation (SFA) for Campaign management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management, Data Quality Management,
- Developed complex workflows and approval processes for automating business logic
- Used Force.com platform for developing feature rich and user friendly Visual force pages for enhancing Salesforce UI.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules on the objects and tabs, Components and Custom links.
- Used Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visual force, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services API.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Used Salesforce Automation Process (SAP), Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Worked on Salesforce.com Application to Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Sales force as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Requirements capture through the interaction with business users..
- Involved in both front end as well as back end development.
- Heavily Used Spring, Spring MVC.
- Deciding upon the modules and their management in the application.
- Persistence using Hibernate.
- Involved in handling Hibernate as part of DB connectivity and persistence as ORM tool and writing quires in xml mapping files.
- Built dynamically generated dropdown lists using Ajax, jqueryUI.
- DOM Traversal using JQuery Selectors.
- Custom animation using Queue and DeQueue concept in JQuery.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications. Involved in wring new Framework to support all Business Events dynamically
- Monitored the logs using Log4J in UNIX Box and fixed the problems.
- Developed the application Eclipse and deployed on WebSphere.
- Display financial data in Customized Tabular Format