- Salesforce CRM Developer & Admin with around 8+ years of experience as salesforce consultantand.
- Implemented declarative business process using WorkflowRules, Approval Process& Time - Dependent workflow Rules and definedrecord visibilities by setting up Organization-Wide defaults and Custom Sharing rules.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce.com administrative tasks like Creating Roles, User, Profiles, Permission Sets, Page Layouts, Record Types, Validation, Deployment and Data Migration.
- Experience with Salesforce.com Sales, Service Cloud, Communities and Force.com Platform.
- Good custom development experience using salesforce Apex classes, Controller classes, Triggers, Components and Visualforce pages.
- Developed customized business Reports and Dashboards, using custom Report types for Interactions and related objects.
- Written SOQL,SOSL queries in Apex classes, Triggers and Batch classes.
- Good experience in implementing Salesforce.com Web-to-Lead, Email-to-Case.
- Hands on experience in creating relationships between objects with Master-Detail, Lookup Relationships and Junction Objects (Many to Many relationships).
- Established integration patterns with external applications and developed apex SOAP and RESTweb services for inbound calls to salesforce.com.
- Worked with Salesforce.com tools like Eclipse, Force.com IDE,Data Loader, Salesforce Outlook connector, Force.com Migration tool and Force.com Explorer.
- Experience in deploying salesforce.com applications across other sandbox and production environments using Change Sets, Force.com IDE and Force.com migration tool.
- Provided customer with best practices, developed POC's for the requirements using salesforce.com CRM and Apex classes and Visualforce pages.
- Experience with databases such as Oracle, My SQL, MS SQL Server.
- Worked closely with Business Users for requirements gathering and business analysis
- Enthusiastic, motivated with a positive outlook and strong written and verbal communication and documentation skills.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex Language, Classes, Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force (Pages, Components and Controllers), Apex Data Loader, Apex Web Services, AJAX, Reports &Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects.
Salesforce Tools: Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production), Force.com Migration Tool.
Operating Systems: MS Windows, UNIX, LINUX, Mac OS-9/10.
Databases: MS SQL Server2008/ 2005, MS Excel.
Methodologies: Agile, SDLC.
Tools: Eclipse, Data loader, MS Visio,Force.com IDE.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Manage Onsite and offshore team and distribute of work in team.
- Create and Customize Custom Objects, Formula Fields, Cross Object Formulas, Roll up summary fields, validation rules, dependent picklists and complex page layouts
- Designed and implemented Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns and Cases.
- Developed and maintained validation rules and custom workflow.
- Created Workflows, Email alerts and Field updates as required.
- Implemented Data segregation through Record Types and Field level security.
- Create complex workflows and Approval processes.
- Create Functional Specification document and Low level design document
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages
- Used eclipse Force.com toolkit for creating Apex Classes and Apex Triggers to develop custom logic and objects.
- Worked on SOAP and REST API web service calls.
- Created number of users and assigned respective role and profile.
- Audited, uncovered and resolved data integrity issues with legacy systems.
- Complete bulk import of data from legacy System to Salesforce. Analyzing the data and making necessary changes.
- Worked on Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Validated and deployed code to production through Change Set.
- Made thorough testing of requirements before deploying to production.
- Created Dashboards for service representatives and Developed and maintained custom reports
- Batch reassignment of accounts and opportunities based on organizational changes.
- Analyzing the current requirement process, identifying problems and making recommendations to improve the process. Interact with Business users and gather high Level business requirements
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined the approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access for different users.
- Manage Onsite and offshore team and distribute of work in team.
- Hosting daily status meeting with the client manager and business users to provide the progress of the project, Coordinating reviews and take necessary sign-offs
- Providing Effort estimation and perform On-boarding of new resources.
- Managing dependencies, risks and planning for contingencies to ensure minimal effect on deliverables.
- Writing progress reports & presenting them to directors.
- Prepared training materials for business use.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Developer and Admin in the organization.
- Performed requirements gathering and analysis from the business users of the system and SME’s while adhering to SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) industry best practices. Used the Agile-scrum methodology for software development.
- Performed Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF), Cross site scripting, setting password policies, how users are authenticated, how to restrict authentication to certain hours or IP ranges, and how to configure sessions and list audit logins.
- Gathered and documented business (BRD, FRD) from both formal and informal sessions and validated the needs of the business stakeholders.
- Interacted with Software development team and Business users as a liaison in helping developers to understand the business requirements, Functional requirements (BRD, FRD) thereby ensuring the proposed applications complies with the business specifications.
- Developed APEX Classes, Controller Classes and APEX Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Administered, configured, maintained Salesforce.com application user profiles, roles, assigned Permissions, generated security tokens, validation Rule, upgrade installation.
- Allocating the authorization to read, write operations to limited users using security settings like account settings, profile settings, data settings etc.,
- Developed sharing rules of account sharing, data sharing, contact sharing, account territory sharing, opportunity sharing, case sharing and campaign sharing rules and settings.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application.
- Extensive experience in NPI(New Product/project Introduction).
- Created and deployed Several Reports using salesforce.com platform.
- Used field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Used 3rd party tools like Pentaoh to sync data from salesforce to MK directory.
- Used Data Loader to Insert, Update and Delete bulk records in salesforce.
- Used the Sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Wrote SOQL and SOSL statements within custom and standard controllers, extensions and triggers.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visualforce pages to develop custom business logic.
- Integrated Microsoft Outlook with Salesforce CRM which syncs email, calendar, tasks and reminders.
- Configured integration using eSignatures, Profiled-based IP address restrictions, Organization-wide IP address restrictions and Profile-based login hour restrictions.
- Managed tasks like unlocking/resetting passwords, modifying data and created ad hoc reports.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the needs of the organization.
- Created custom Dashboards for manager’s home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people.
- Performed troubleshooting of user accounts using Login access.
Environment: Salesforce Enterprise Edition, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers, SOQL, SOSL, Integration using signatures, Sharepoint integration, Custom/Standard Objects, Security settings, Sharing rules, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Sandbox, AppExchange Applications, Microsoft Outlook.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visualforce Pages and Controllers.
- Involved in administration, configuring, maintaining Salesforce Users, Profiles, Roles, and Permissions, generating security tokens, Outlook Configuration settings and Data Loading.
- Created the workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation, email alerts and task creation.
- Developed various Custom Reports and deployed them for different business user levels.
- Customized the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Provided on-going Salesforce.com maintenance and administration services, workflows and approval process.
- Worked on Salesforce.com customizations using Apex (classes, triggers and web services) and Visualforce page for custom UI representations.
- Developed Apex Classes, Triggers and linked them to manage the workflows developed in the system.
- Designed and built custom applications using Force.com and Visualforce.com.
- Worked with SOQL & SOSL queries to store and download the data from Salesforce.com platform database.
- Implemented Salesforce.com web services client using Sales force web services API, Java, XML and partner WSDL.
- Integrated data with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation, load (ETL) tools.
- Used Informatica for loading 1TB of data into salesforce from Oracle data bases.
- Involved in deployment activities and used Force.com IDE and Change Sets for deploying.
- Involved with Salesforce.com Premier Support and handled the support cases with the help Salesforce.com support.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex Language Salesforce.com Custom Objects, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Page Layouts, Force.com IDE HTML, ETL tool, CSS, Java Script, Workflows, Reports, Eclipse, Salesforce.com sandbox implementation.
- Involved inSalesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the appsto match the functional needs of the organization.
- Implemented public access settings for sites, restricted login hours, and restricted login IP ranges on Profiles, Groups, Queues and Sharing Rules.
- Implemented Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approval Processes, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks, Events and Audit Trials.
- Written Apex triggers and tuned code so that classes and triggers are within governor limits.
- Configured and Maintained the Sandbox Environment for easy collaboration of Development and QA Activities.
- Strong experience in working with Security framework, Dashboards and Reporting modules.
- Used Custom Labels in Apex classes and VisualForce Pages so that hard coding and Translations can be managed easily.
- Worked with translation Workbench to enable different languages for users.
- Responsible for creating various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visualforce Pages and Controllers.
- Created complexFormula Fields, Validation Rules, Workflow and approvals for the flexibility and functionality of force platform application.
- Synchronized with the business process review meetings and multiple teams for ascertaining standardized workflow processes.
- Extensively used HTML tags, Frames and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) to maintain uniformity in the Web pages and also avoid View State Limit.
- Written SOQL queries against force.com API.
- Participated in the training sessions provided by the Salesforce team.
- Implemented the Application modification functionality and the Toolbar modification functionality of the application as separate Flex Modules and integrated them onto one composite application.
- Defined documentation review cycles for the project and assign review tasks to the project team. Follow-up with reviews to see them through the completion.
- Worked on Unit testing for the customizations and developments done during the project.
- Involved in Salesforce.com application setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Implemented packages in distributing and migrating components or applications within the organization.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visualforce (Pages, Component and Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, S-Controls, HTML, Java Script, Apex Triggers, Web Services, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
- Effectively multitask, learn the system functionality, tactics and business rules quickly, and be proactive with the client and internal business partners driving toward decision/resolution on open items.
- Design and execute QA activities to create and execute the test scripts for various desired functionalities in the application.
- Hands on experience in System and integration testing of the application which involves functional, Database testing for each release.
- Hands on experience with PL/SQL to design and execute several SQL queries for Data extraction and validation.
- Work closely with QA lead to discuss the test plan and timeline for each release.
- Collaborated with requirements, development and testing team for knowledge transfer from one phase of the project to the next.
- Actively communicated design gaps between development team, client and other functional leads to help develop a robust system.
Environment: UNIX, HP Quality Center, Java, PL/SQL, Orancle10g, TOAD.