- Over 9 years of experience as Salesforce CRM Developer, Administrator and Analyst on Salesforce.com platform.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile with skill in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Designing, Development and Testing.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating and customizing Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Validation rules, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and Events.
- Hands on experience in implementing security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization. Also, created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Hands on working experience in Role Hierarchy, Custom Profiles and public groups creation and user management.
- Working experience with Lightning Component Framework, using Lightning component in Visualforce and adding to lightning component to salesforce1. Proficient in configuring and customizing salesforce1 App.
- Technical Knowledge about Salesforce lightning schema builder, process builder, app builder, components and lightning connect.
- Have working experience in Design and Development of UI’s Using Visual force, and HTML5.
- Experience in Administration, Configuration, and Implementation of Salesforce CRM and Salesforce SFA applications based on Apex Language and Force.com Platform.
- Possess knowledge of CRM processes like Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Customer Support, Business processes and recommended solutions to improve their processes using salesforce.com.
- Experience in SFDC development using Apex classes and Triggers, Visual Force, S - Controls, Force.com IDE, SOQL, SOSL.
- Worked on Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in for writing business logic in Apex programming language.
- Experience in implementation & Integration on Salesforce.com using Apex (Classes, Controllers & Triggers), Batch Apex, Apex Web Services, and Visualforce Pages.
- Experience in data migration using Import wizard and Apex Data Loader.
- Developed SFDC Customized Reports, Dashboards and Processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Extensively worked on Salesforce.com sandbox and production environment including creating Sandboxes and refreshing it time to time. Continuous Deployment between Production and Sandboxes using Eclipse, Force.com Migration Tool, and Change Set.
- Integrated Apex with External services by making callouts that used SOAP, REST and WSDL services.
- Worked on Data.com for populating lead information into Salesforce.com by using REST API.
- Worked on JIRA for ticketing Cases in Salesforce for the case management.
- Extensive experience in lead, case management, web-to- lead, Web-to case, Email-to-case, implemented and worked on customer community portals and Partner portals.
- Utilized cloud integration tools such as MuleSoft, Web Methods-Cloud Streams, INFORMATICA Cloud manage.
- Proficiency in installing App Exchange applications and experience on ( Confidential CPQ) Configure price quoting and ( Confidential CPQ).
- Experience in customizing Salesforce CRM for generating web-to-leads and web-to-cases.
- Excellent debugging and documentation skills to achieve the complex business functionality.
- Proficient in cloud based business applications, experience with data management and reporting, in combination with strong analytical skills.
- Hands on experience in the areas of Test Development, Test Planning, Test Execution, Test Efficiency, Code Coverage and expertise in analyzing and fixing the applications using Salesforce CRM.
- Worked closely with Business Users to enabled business process using SFDC.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
S alesforce.com Technologies: Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages/Components & Controllers, S-Controls, Apex Web Services, Apex Data Loader, AJAX, Dashboards, Reports, Custom Objects, Workflow rule, Approvals, Case Management Automation Integration, migration, Reports, Dashboards, Force.com IDE, Eclipse, SOQL, SOSL, Custom objects, S-Controls..
Third Party Apps: Cloud Data Wizard, Dupe Blocker, Dupe Catcher, Conga Composer, Popup Alerts, Outlook and Office 365 Connector Plugin, Survey Force, Mass Lead Convertor, Mass Update, Mass Delete, Google Maps Integrator, Field Trip.
Force.com Configuration: Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Cases, Custom Object development, Field Creation, Page Layout Creation/Editing, Related List customization, Record Types, Field Level and Object Level Security, Role hierarchies, sharing models.
Integration Tools: Force.com Data loader, Force.com Workbench, Informatica, Eclipse.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, Apex, Visual force, SQL, PL/SQL.
Database: Microsoft SQL server, Oracle 11g/10g/9i, SQL, SOQL, SOSL.
Web Technologies: HTML5, Web Services, Visual Force, Java script, CSS, XML, WSDL, Sencha Touch.
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse, Force.com IDE, Explorer, Apex Data Loader, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production), Workbench.
Documentation: MS Office, MS Visio Pro, Snag IT, Adobe Frame maker.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr. SFDC Developer / Administrator
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for salesforce.com CRM implementation.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Reports, Case, Solutions and Opportunities.
- Created user Roles and Profiles, security controls and shared settings.
- Responsible for day-to- day administration, including creating new users, Role Hierarchy, Profiles, Permission Sets, Record Types, Page Layouts, Approval Processes, Field updates, Campaigns and custom tabs.
- Hands on experience experience in developing salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers and Events.
- Working on Salesforce communities for creating Customer portal with the help of VF pages and working on lighting components also.
- Developed complex workflows and approval processes for automating business logic.
- Upgraded some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Experience with data migration and updates through the tool App Exchange Data Loader in Salesforce.com and Salesforce Lightning.
- Customized existing Visualforce to align with salesforce new Lightning UI experience.
- Experience writing query with SQL, ORACLE, SOQL, SOSL and Relationships with Salesforce Lookups and Master-Detail.
- Developed ETL mappings in Informatica for Integration between Salesforce and Oracle.
- Experience in maintaining INFORMATICA workflows for loading and transforming the data.
- Worked with Integration and web services. Integrated Salesforce with legacy systems using Apex Web services and outbound messaging.
- Worked with Service Cloud technology and on-premise infrastructure Continuous integration for Salesforce.com.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Integrated Apex with External services by making callouts that used SOAP and REST API.
- Integrated the API and Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of Salesforce.com using the SOAP and REST services.
- Applications is designed using J2EE technologies based on MVC architecture.
- Writing Triggers using the complex level of collections like map in map, list in map, lists, sets where the required data or conditions cannot be evaluated using SOQL.
- Uploaded data using data Loader, created data mapping files, and formatted data.
- Migrated leads, accounts and contacts to the Service Cloud with help Jitterbit.
- Worked on an Angular JS Application for our Dynamic Partner Pricing page to display the current discounts for a particular partner based on their purchase history.
- Implemented Salesforce Development Cycle covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Call Center, Chatter and App-exchange applications.
- Worked on Flows and Process Builder to quickly deliver custom business process requirements.
- Created custom components to be used in visual force pages and visual force email templates.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects.
- Worked with SOSL and SOQL queries to get data from different related objects.
- Helped clients deliver optimized coding functionality with in transformed sales process by removing the barriers preventing their Salesforce from accurately configuring pricing and quoting of products and services ( Confidential CPQ).
- Experience with data migration and updates through the tool App Exchange Data Loader in Salesforce.com and Salesforce Lightening.
- Worked extensively with the QA team for designing Test Plan and Test Cases for the User Acceptance testing (UAT).
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the Continuous deployment instance after testing.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Force.com API, Google API, Controllers, J2EE, Service cloud, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Siebel EIM and EAI (Inbound and Outbound Web Services) Sandbox data loading, INFORMATICA, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
SFDC Developer / Administrator
- Involved in various activities of the project, like information gathering, analyzing the information, documenting the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports and Dashboards.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visual Force Pages and Controllers
- Responsible in customization of sales cloud.
- Migrated leads, accounts and contacts to the Sales Cloud with help Jitterbit.
- Authored Systems Requirement Specification (SRS), Use case, System Requirement Change Request and Data Dictionary to Delta’s SFDC implementations such as Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Salesforce Chatter.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the needs in the organization.
- Used Force.com Web services API and outbound messaging for implementing web services through WSDL in the application for access to data from External systems and websites.
- Created and deployed Several Reports using salesforce.com platform.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers in accordance with the Governor limits for various functional needs in the application
- Created visual force pages with complex, dynamic components with the standard Visualforce AJAX components.
- Involved in requirement gathering, design functional and technical document working closely with product team for each campaign launch for Customer portal.
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval processes for opportunities and products / assets management.
- Developed Visual Pages to include custom functionality and implemented Apex Classes to provide functionality to the visual pages.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Implemented Web to lead to capture potential Leads from company website and Web to Case to raise cases from the customer service portal.
- Implemented Apex Controller, triggers and test classes with test code coverage of 90-100% using Force.com IDE.
- Integrated the web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from the home-grown applications by using the home-grown web services.
- Utilized the sandbox for testing and moved the code to the Continuous deployment after testing.
- Involved in Social Collaboration project to connect Salesforce Chatter platforms, Zyncro social collaboration tool, Make Positive Passport, Confidential X-Author for Outlook, Jive and StreamOnce, Microsoft Sharepoint 2013, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Interacted with the Salesforce.com premium tech support team on a regular basis.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force, Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Oracle, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows.
Confidential, Boston, MA
SFDC Developer / Administrator
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Closely worked with SalesForce.com consultants while implementing the solutions for the needs of organization.
- Created various Custom Reports for standard objects as well as custom objects to give complete detail overview of Customer (Account) Orders, Renewal Forecasting, and Customer Balance Report with Multi-Currency support.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created profiles and implemented Object level, field-level and record-level security.
- Provided support ongoing salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow, campaign management.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visual force for the clients and customers.
- Implemented various Custom Reports and deployed them for different business user levels.
- Involved with Salesforce.com Premier Support and handled the support cases with the help salesforce.com support.
- Administrated and monitored the company's Sales force CRM application.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, APEX Language, Visual Force - Pages, Component & Controllers, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Houston, TX
SFDC Administrator / Developer
- Created user Roles and Profiles, security controls and sharing settings.
- Configured user Roles, Profiles, sharing settings, organization wide defaults based on updated.
- Analyzed the business requirements and mapped to Salesforce.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Involved in data migration from Excel to Salesforce using Apex Data Loader.
- Customized page layouts for Accounts, Contacts, Campaigns, Leads, Opportunity depending upon user roles and groups.
- Created workflow & approval processes, validation rules, Auto-Response Rules, Approval process, email alerts and templates, and field updates.
- Worked on extending standard Sales Cloud objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads and Opportunities.
- Implemented Case Management by creating record-types specific to the user groups, assignments rules, escalation rules, case templates, workflow rules and actions, etc.
- Designed various HTML Email templates for Auto-Response to customers.
- Developed Apex Classes, visual force pages and Apex Triggers to develop the custom functionality as per the requirements.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Implemented a Salesforce CRM solution using Sales Cloud to enable Sales automation in the organization
- Worked on various AppExchange products according to the needs of the organization.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into Salesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Integrated Salesforce with Microsoft Outlook to synchronize contacts, events and tasks.
- Configured and Integrated Salesforce with Oracle database.
- Worked on Apex classes, controllers, controller extensions.
- Interact with Business Analysts and Developers to design better test plan and strategies based on the requirements of the business
- Continuous Deployment of code from sandbox to production using Force.com IDE tool.
- Created visual force pages and visual force components to achieve custom functionality.
- Wrote SOQL, SOSL considering the governor limits.
- Integrated Salesforce CRM with Siebel CRM explicitly using web services API.
- Used Force.com web service API for implementing WSDL in the application for access to data from external systems and web sites.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Force.com API, Google API, Controllers, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script, APEX Language, Visual Force - Pages, Component & Controllers, Sales Cloud, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Java, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
- Maintained user roles, security, profiles and workflow rules wherever necessary.
- Created Sharing rules, Assignment Rules and Escalation Rules for Cases
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visual Force
- Data Migration from Legacy Front Range to Salesforce.
- Created custom Dashboards for manager’s home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and dashboard on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.