- Over 5+ years of IT experience in application design, customization, development, support on SalesForce.com Platform, and 2+ years in JAVA development.
- Salesforce.com professional with 3+ years experience specializing in project management, deployment, customization, and administration.
- Skilled in Salesforce CRM integration, Developing and deploying custom integration solutions and Proficiency in administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, record types, Report extraction to various formats, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Tasks and Events, Territory Management.
- Worked on the various Application modules such as Call Center, Sales, Customer Service and Customer Support, Business Processes and recommended solutions to improve their processes using SFDC.
- Experience in developing customized applications on force.com platform using Apex classes and Triggers, Visual Force, Web Services API, Force.com IDE, SOQL, SOSL, SOAP based Web Services.
- Creating Workflows and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates. Moreover created numerous Validation Rules inside Salesforce and Mapping them to the existing functionalities and Objects.
- Experience in working on communities in salesforce.
- Expertise in developing, deploying and integrating Salesforce.com CRM solutions.
- Used Force.com Web Service API s for implementing web services in the application for access to data from different users.
- Experience in migrating and integrating data from legacy systems to Sales force using Apex Data Loader and Cast Iron.
- Experience with Lightning components.
- Logs to catch Exceptions and execute Governors and Limits.
- Have experience in using Object Oriented software development (OOD) methodologies like XP - Agile, Rapid Application Development.
- Experienced working with salesforce.com sandbox and production environments, also with Eclipse IDE Force.com Plug-in environments.
Sales Force Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Foorce.com Platform.
Web Technologies: UML, HTML, XML, XHTML, DHTML, SQL environments.
Languages: Apex, C, C++, Java, Java Script, Action Script, UML, HTML, DHTML, SQL environments.
DBMS: Force.com Explorer, MySQL, SQL Server 2008/2012IDE Force.com IDE, Eclipse, Visual Studio, Adobe Flash and more.
Confidential, Englewood, CO
- Duties included design, development, integration and administration of salesforce.com community.
- Maintained user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security).
- Developed Lightning components to be implemented within the community.
- Implemented workflow rules and defined related tasks, triggers, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Managed ongoing support request and administrative needs of users
- Created and updated users, reports and dashboards to track pipeline/stages for management visibility, while integrating Apex (applications) to Salesforce accounts such as Conga Merge and Outlook.
- Worked with SOQL, SOSL queries with Governor Limitations to store and download the data fromSalesforce.com platform database.
- Experience with the Salesforce Lightning experience and Wave analytics.
- Worked on Creating Visualforce Pages on Force.com IDE Platform and Eclipse.
- Reviewed Apex Classes, VF pages and other configuration changes done by offshore team and provided valuable insight on better development procedures.
- Worked in Agile environment and participated in daily SCRUM calls.
- Worked extensively on APEX Triggers, APEX Classes, Apex Test Classes, Visual force pages to fulfill various business requirements.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Visual force, Security Controls, Escalation rules, Assignment rules, Record types, Custom objects and Fields, Time based triggers, Triggers, Workflows, Rules, Data loader, SOQL, SOSL, Apex.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
Salesforce Administrator /Consultant
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visualforce pages to develop custom business logic.
- Implemented Apex Classes, Controller Classes, batch classes, schedulable classes, future methods, test classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application and linked them to manage the workflows implemented in the system.
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox environment, created packages and moved it between Sandboxes and Production environments to place final implementations.
- Managed and participated in all phases of the project, including Project Plans, Documentation, and Configuration.
- Implemented Scheduling dashboards and run time dashboards and worked on Custom Reports.
- Debug Apex Scripts using Debug Logs and System Log console to catch Exceptions and execute Governor Limits.
- Involved in data mapping specifications to create and execute detailed system test plans.
- Integrated the web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting data.
- Integrated Apex with External Services by making callouts that used SOAP and WSDL.
- Provided Post - implementation support to assist end users in creating Reports, Dashboards and certain Administrative tasks including creating and maintaining user profiles and privileges.
- Used snapshot, eclipse, change sets to migrate metadata from sandbox to prod.
- Refreshed the sandbox to copy the data from production to sandbox.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
- Design and development of application using Java, J2EE, Struts2, Hibernate & XML.
- Designed and developed user interfaces using Velocity, HTML and CSS.
- Used Hibernate framework for the backend persistence.
- Designed and developed a Web Portal following the MVC pattern: Struts framework is being used as a front-end solution.
- Developer the Entire application using Eclipse.
- Extensively used the LOG4j to log regular Debug and Exception statements.
- Performed code review and unit tested the application.
- Team to identify bugs in application.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, Velocity, HTML, Java Script, Oracle 9i, Hibernate, XML, Maven, AJAX, Struts2, Eclipse, IBM Web sphere, JBoss, CSS, UML, CVS, HQL, xdoclet.