- 15+ years of working experience with Microsoft Programs, RFP and performing general office duties.
- 5+ years of working experience with performing Data entry.
- Experienced in assisting the Facilities and Real Estate Manger.
- Possesses good knowledge of Invoicing/Billing and has basic knowledge about Accounting and Account Payables.
- At Confidential, I works as Admin Support for Confidential . I works with Confidential owned software as well as MS Access and MS Excel and other Microsoft Programs and SAP. The department I works in is called the Real Estate and Facilities but her main concentration is with the facilities part. Her main responsibilities are to upload any information about mail, packages, and special deliveries. I mainly uses Confidential own software, but does use Excel spread Iets for special projects or if I has to record inventory or old financial records after an Confidential purchase and acquired of other companies and to account for any layoffs, terminations (volunteer or in volunteer) of any personnel after acquired purchase. SAP is a program I uses a lot because I is responsible for the stocking and the care of all of Oracles’ kitchens and supplies located in our Reston Campus. I has an authority to order anything that is needed and to oversee any repairs needed to be done.
- I have over 15 years of experience with Microsoft Programs, SAP, and general office duties. I worked as Sr. HR Admin for Confidential where I supported the Executive Director and the pharmaceutical manager. I also worked for Corporation for Confidential as an Admin to Financial Analyst. For Confidential, I was responsible for Human Resources and to make sure employees payroll was recorded and sent to headquarters on a strict deadline. I had to make sure evaluations and promotions and pay raises were recorded end uploaded into " Confidential " in a timely manner. I was responsible with dealing with Vendors and Sales Person(s). I was responsible for ordering supplies and setting up meet and greets for the Executive Director and for the site's pharmaceutical manager.
- With Confidential, I was responsible for the receiving of the audits and noting any "findings", "question cost", or any financial discrepancies. Her responsibilities were to enter any information that was founded in the annual audits and note them on an Excel spread. for the financial analyst, to move forward with any necessary action needed to be taken.
- With respect to her experience in Microsoft office skills, able to meet deadlines, work independently and prioritize workload. While with Corporation for Confidential, one of The Financial Analyst duties was to meet up with a board of government lobbyist to discuss the department's overall stand of, when it comes to budget for the following fiscal's quarter. Since I was his support, I would have to help design and set up and help execute a PowerPoint display for him to use as his visual for his presentation. That was always a 3month ordeal of a deadline obligation ( to meet.
- I supported daily operations and management, and has strong organizational and computer skills along with her administrative support and communication expertise.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Support the Service Manager of the Confidential Campus in Reston, VA.
- Working with Confidential owned software as well as Access and Excel Microsoft program and SAP.
- Facilitated in set - up of office space for “New Hires” and conference rooms.
- Upload any information about mail, packages, and special deliveries.
- Search, track, and scan data in Confidential data bases systems.
- Assist in project managing special events.
Confidential, Vienna, VA
Office Administrative Assistant
- Worked to supporting sales representative in Confidential .
- Work exclusively with Microsoft Programs (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Customer Service for customers on billing and account services.
- Processed new sales order and invoices.
- Scanned files, documents for e-files.
- Exclusively customer service contacts with business clients.
- Worked with SAP / Shared files program while in this position.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
Document Processor- Contractor
- Processing and verifying information associated with prospective student accounts.
- Input student enrollment documentation, course/grade documentation, and immunization documentation.
- Ensure state compliance guidelines are met for all incoming enrollment documents.
- Establish secure access to student records.
- Provide enrollment updates on peak periods.
- Attend various meetings.
- Maintain a log of student record activity.
- Enter transcript documentation for all high school students.
- Work successfully in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Performed data entry into MS Access database.
Confidential, Sterling/Countryside, VA
- Worked for the owner of the company, temporarily, to promote and market his services as a tax CPA in preparing the public’s taxes for the season.
Confidential, Leesburg/Dulles, VA
- Filing, answering phones / front desk, opening mail, data entry.
Confidential, Sterling, VA
Senior Office Administer of Human Resources
- Supported the Executive Director and the Pharmaceutical Manager.
- Responsible with dealing with vendors and sales person, with ordering supplies and setting up meet and greets for the Executive Director and for the site's pharmaceutical manager.
- Responsible for Human Resources and to make sure employees payroll was recorded and sent to headquarters on a strict deadline.
- Had to make sure evaluations and promotions and pay raises were recorded end uploaded into " Confidential " in a timely manner.
- Grant request for days off, oversee various departments, and administer evaluations and corrective actions.
- Serves as representative for Executive staff; liaison with other departments, facilities and outside facilities.
- Collects, generates, compiles, maintains and monitors a variety of data and databases with MS access.
- Handles large volumes of confidential information.
- Schedule executive’s calendars and organizes complex activities, departmental meetings, and conference calls.
- Facilitated various departmental meetings including management and executives.
- Responsible for expense reports accounts payable and budgeting out spending for work location.
Confidential, Dulles, VA
Gate Agent/Customer Service
- Assisted passengers with check in process, flight boarding and gate functions while maintaining on-time performance goals.
- Utilized customized computer program ( Confidential / Confidential ) as a liaison between the airline operation and the flight crew.
- Arranged and booked travel both nationally and international.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Worked as an Admin to the Financial Analyst.
- Responsible for the receiving of the audits and noting any "findings", "question cost", or any financial discrepancies.
- Enter any information that was founded in the annual audits and note them on an Excel spreadIet for the financial analyst can move forward with any necessary action needed to be taken.
- Assisted in the design and implementation of a special Excel program which was used to reconcile all audit data from two other programs, resulting in a new and improved audit resolution process.
- Prepared power point presentations and special reports, composed letter and researched information for department’s Financial Analyst.
- Helped design and set up and help execute a PowerPoint display for him to use as his visual for his presentation.
- Created more organized and streamlined audit review process that included reviewing relevant material and properly categorizing audit information.
- Took minutes in various staff meetings.
- Done with data entry on MS Access.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Admin. Asst. support to the firms Human Resources.
- Convert firm’s database of legal documents from WordPerfect to Microsoft Word.
- Supported corporate HR trainer by assisting in the planning and preparation of HR training classes and workshops.