- 10+ Years of overall IT Experiencein Salesforce.com,CRM Platform and SAP technologies
- 3+ years of Salesforce consultant of Salesforce CRM and Force.com platform with extensive knowledge in Sales, Service and Marketing cloud platforms and has assisted multiple clients to implement, configuration, customize and production support maintain their Salesforce solutions
- Experience in working across various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Chatter & App - exchange applications.
- Possess knowledge of CRM processes like Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Customer Support, Business processes and recommended solutions to improve their processes using Salesforce.com.
- Hands-on in customization - Objects, Fields, validation Rules, Page layouts, Record Types, Assignment Rules, Escalation Rules, Workflows, Approvals process, Validation rules, Reports and Dashboards.
- Experienced in Administration - Implemented security and sharing Rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization
- Many - to- Many Relationships, Lookups, Master-Details, Field Dependencies, Work Flows, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, & Email generation according to application requirements.
- Well experienced in writing Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, developing Visual Force pages using standard and custom controllers.
- Thorough understanding of the Salesforce licensing structure and various services offered by Salesforce.
- Experience in Data Migration using Import Wizard, Workbench and other integration tools like and Apex Data Loader.
- Have good working knowledge in querying salesforce.com database using SOQL&SOSL queries and Governor Limits.
- Experience in Managing Reports, Data Migration, Testing and Support.
- Documenting Business Requirements, Technical Requirements and Use Case Diagrams to make the requirements easy to understand for Salesforce Developers.
- Knowledge of Agile development practices and assessment.
- Well experienced with Object Oriented Modelling / Technologies / Designing, RDBMS designing technologies.
- Extensive experience in designing of Approval Processes, custom objects, custom fields, custom page layouts, workflows, relationships, look-ups, dependent pick lists, and role based page layouts, work flow alerts, validation rules, approval processes, custom reports, custom tabs, report folders, designing Visual Force pages, record types, formula fields and email generation according to application requirements.
- Development experience in various platforms like MS Office, Visio documenting tool and Salesforce.com Sandbox and Development environments.
- Proficient in learning new technologies and quickly adapting to new environment.
- Excellent organizational and strong problem solving skills with a proven ability to contribute in a team environment.
- Excellent analytical, communication and inter-personal skills.
Force.com: Apex Language, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force (Pages, Components & Controllers), S-Controls, Apex Web Services, Apex Data Loader, Dashboards, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects, Force.com, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, User setup, Created Roles, Profiles, Permission Sets. Sharing Objects, Rules etc., Public Groups and Queues. WorkFlow Rules and Process Builder, Validation Rules etc.Business Process: Service Requests and Activities, Opportunities, Quotes and Proposals, Order Management, Campaign Management, Case Management, Contract Management, Pricing, Approval, Partner Deal Registration, Data Cleansing and De-duplication, Agreements and Entitlements
Visual Force: Custom Visual Force Pages
Database: Microsoft SQL Server, MS Access
Platforms: Windows, Windows Server.
Tools: Data Loader, Workbench, Eclipse IDE ANT Tool.
Operating Systems: 2003/XP/2000/NT/98/95, MS-DOS, UNIX
- Analyzed business needs, distinguish between needs and wants, identify gaps between business needs and standard application functionality.
- Lead and develop strategy for enhancing systems to meet business needs, and mapped client business process and requirements onto the capabilities of Salesforce.com and the Force.com platform.
- Experienced working with Standard objects such as Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Chatter, Cases, etc.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Components, Visual ForcePages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Developed Apex Classes, Visualforce pages and Apex Triggers to develop the custom functionality as per the requirements.
- Maintained Sharing according to territory scale and assigned various Sales and marketing team needs.
- Collaborated with chatter to make the internal team aware of the ongoing development.
- Worked with Data loader for loading the attachments into salesforce.com.
- Analyzed and converted business workflows to Salesforce workflows and assigned workflow alerts.
- Created public, private and unlisted Chatter Groups to collaborate with other team members while working in a team.
- Created and customized different report types, reports and dashboards for team and organization use.
- Integrated with Microsoft Access and Microsoft Outlook in maintaining the scheduled tasks and events.
- Interacted with various vendors to integrate external website to Salesforce for web to lead process.
- Implemented the translation workbench for enabling the multilingual features for the company.
- Created mass emails using various email templates such as text, html, custom html, Visualforce. Also, used to send mass emails.
Environment:: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visualforce, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandboxes (Developer sandbox, Configuration only, Full sandbox) Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
Salesforce CRM Administrator/Analyst
- Interacted with the Salesforce.com premium tech support team on a regular basis.
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for salesforce.com CRM implementation.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs and Components.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics
- Maintained user roles, security, profiles, and workflow rules wherever necessary.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
Environment:: Salesforce.com Platform, Apex Language, Data Loader, HTML, S-Controls, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.