- IT professional with total experience of 8+ years of relevant experience in the field of ITSM. Extensive knowledge and experience in implementation and Administration of Service Now, Confidential Service Manager /Service Center, Confidential, Confidential and Asset Manager.
- Four years Experience as a Servicenow Developer with strong hands on Java scripts & Angular JS
- Direct hands on experience on various IT Services of Servicenow tool like Service Catalog Requests, Asset Management, Configuration Management, Servicenow Administration, Incident and Problem Management, Knowledge Management, Reporting, Project Portfolio Management, Performance Analytics, Orchestration (Windows Powershell) Integration with Web Services.
- Excellent expertise in developing and maintaining service catalog items.
- Experience with complex integrations within the ITSM environment such as Service Now - Siebel, Service Now - Web service integration with third-party application.
- Configured Applications using Servicenow tool used in ITIL Management.
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of the Service Now platform as well as experience-delivering medium to large-scale Service Now implementations.
- Extensively worked on Service now Service Watch delivering process and done enhancements using Service now service watch.
- Good Knowledge of CMDB and Asset Management Services: Business Services and Configuration Item relationships.
- Expertise on creation of workflows for Service Catalog items in Servicenow.
- Deployment Automation and Software delivery using Shell scripting with tools like DSM and ITCM.
- Working experience of various phases of SDLC such as Requirement Analysis, Design, Code Construction and Test.
- Experience developing Splunk queries and dashboards targeted at understanding application performance and capacity analysis.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, Communication skills, Documentation Skills, problem solving ability, Analytical and Programming skills in High speed, Quality conscious and Multitasked environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle pressures coordinating multiple tasks in project environment.
- Experience in developing applications Coordinated with the cross-functional teams and have an experience in OFF SHORE environment.
ITSM TOOLS: Servicenow, ITSM Suite, Confidential Service Manager, Confidential Asset Manager, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2012
Web Technologies: SOA, ASP.Net MVC 4.0 & 3.0, Web services, Win forms, WCF, ADO.net, AJAX, JSON, SOAP, REST, XAML, WPF, Silver light, IDE, Microsoft Visual studio 2005/2008/2010/2012 , Entity Framework
Software Methodologies: SDLC, Waterfall, Agile, XP, Scrum
Data Modeling: Physical Modeling, Logical Modeling, Relational Modeling, Dimensional Modeling (Star Schema, Snow-Flake, Fact, Dimensions), Entities, Attributes, Cardinality, ER Diagrams.
RDBMS: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, SQL Server 2012/2008, DB2, Mainframe
O/S: Windows NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7, UNIX, MS-DOS and Linux
Scheduling Tools: Control - M, Auto sys, Tivoli
Confidential, PLANO, TX
Service Now Developer
- Discussing the business requirements with clients and documenting them into process requests.
- A Service Now expert with experience on implementing end-to-end Service Catalog, Incident Management, Configuration & Asset Management, Problem Management, Change Management and Release Management with Knowledge of Content management.
- Created many standard workflows which are being re-used and propagated and handled many custom events.
- Responsible for the Service Now tool administration module and creation of new Users, Groups, Roles, IT Services, Application, Business Services, Routing rules and Blackout Freeze rules.
- Created many scripts which includes Business rules (server side code) and also modified OOB .
- Worked extensively on LDAP integrations. Very good understanding of Integration with these varieties of protocols: SOAP, JDBC, and ODBC.
- Good knowledge on Service now Service watch integration and participated in installation of Confidential using Service now service watch.
- Participated in integration using Service Now Service Watch.
- Experience in SCCM for desktop deployments.
- mappings in Service Now to consume data from ADDM using those raw queries
- Good knowledge on Single Sign on and event based integrations.
- Setting up Configuration Management from scratch defining the CI classes and their relationships.
- Configured Performance Analytics module from scratch and developed.
- Designed end to end workflows for CMDB, Asset Management, Project Portfolio Management.
- Created complex transform scripts in transforming the data into the SNOW database.
- Created generalized framework for repeating problems and incidents.
- Design and Implementation of service requests through service catalogue in service now.
- Analyzed problems and create new solutions and new techniques.
- Developed SLA and reporting.
- Defining the process for each service request.
- Creating scheduled tasks, monitoring the ticket queues and generating statistics.
- Working knowledge of Knowledge Articles, Incidents, CMDB and Dictionaries.
- Creating catalogue items, workflows, inbound emails actions and update sets for service requests.
- Check the change management document and verify the changes.
- Assist in Release Management during product and patch releases.
- Provided training sessions on ticketing tools, reporting and data entry.
- Followed up with clients and customers on process requests, special requirements.
Confidential, SAN JOSE, CA
Service Now Developer
- Assisting client implementing the MSP (Managed Service Provider) instance for Servicenow and domain separation for Servicenow Instances.
- Working with client and functional requirements within Service Now.
- Facilitating rollout of new applications and modules.
- Design and implement new functionality using Business Rules, UI Policies, and Access Lists etc.
- Run Book Automation provides workflows that extend outside of your Service Now environment to automate defined processes
- Processes that are automated using Service Now RBA are automatically documented within the workflow definition
- Service Catalog and Request Workflow Design and Configuration
- Designing the Content Management System for Varian system, which involved layout, CSS and Service Catalog Work.
- Created various workflows for Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Service Requests and SLA's.
- Good hands on experience on creating HR Service portal and create HR cases for employees that request information to be investigated
- The service we also provide to clients is a semi-managed service for administering their Service desks that has been implemented. This includes various administration tasks within Service desk software.
- Worked on Asset management to create software licensees for the organization and integrated the amenities with ServiceNow to get it automated automatically.
- Created Buttons and context menus both on form and lists using UI actions
- Designed many email templates by using HTML and Jelly scripting and used them in notifications
- Worked with Windows team, Network team and Asset Management team in order to check for the data collected through discovery is accurate
- Written script includes and invoked them in Business rules and Client scripts
- Imported many CI’ s using import set tables
- Created data sources and loaded the Servicenow tables with different data formats
- Created transform maps both automatic field mapping and scripting
- Also worked on Asset Management and loaded the data into it.
- Integrated Fire eye tool with Servicenow using Email integration i.e. inbound actions scripting.
- Worked on the integration of Service Now with Siebel, integrated Service Catalog and Incident module.
- Used JMS integration to fulfill this requirement, worked on Scheduled Jobs and Mid Server Script Includes to fulfill the requirements.
Confidential, DALLAS, TX
Service Now Developer
- Development of Service catalog, which includes creating new catalog items, designing workflows and execution, plans.
- Created functional and technical specifications documents for various Service Now modules
- Implementation, Customization and Maintenance of ITIL modules such as Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Knowledge Management, Service Catalog, CMDB in Service Now
- Coordinating the instance upgrade activities.
- Service Now Orchestration automates the processes that involve systems and applications outside of the Service Now environment. Simple or complex tasks across remote applications, services, and infrastructure for IT operations management, process automation, and business automation scenarios.
- Orchestration is not free with the platform, and therefore it can only be installed by Request once the customer has signed a contract that includes Orchestration
- Involved in cloning activities like raising the request for cloning and excluding some tables to not come under cloning.
- Worked on Change Management module by enhancing the tool to the stakeholders and made it easy to understand.
- Worked on CMDB from the scratch
- Worked on DISCOVERY and set up mid servers and check for the connectivity, Became an expert in troubleshooting Discovery tool.
- Worked on UI Macros to create pages as templates on requirement from the stake holders
- Configured multiple forms for Asset module using Configuration Management Database .
- Resolving typical Users access and roles issues by checking active directory and users table.
- Pulling reports and scheduling the reports as per the client requirement.
- Creating database views to pull the reports on variables, which are being used by catalog items.
- Writing Catalog client scripts and UI policies to make client side changes.
- Creating the UI pages to use them in catalog items, Implemented-using UI scripts.
- Creating Knowledge articles to document the steps in creating the catalog items.
- Working on different kinds of variables and variable sets.
- Working on order guides, to arrange them in sequential order to make the user comfortable while raising a request.
- Re-designed workflows using workflow editor, Reconciled complicated workflows to simpler form.
- Writing script includes invoking them in reference qualifiers or variable scripting.
- Integrating Service catalog module with “Net cool” monitoring tool using Web Services and fixing the issues, which come up while the tolls are getting interacted.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Production Support L3 Engineer
- Implementation, Customization and Configuration of different Service Manager Modules like Change, Request, ESS, Service Desk, Incident, Service Catalog, Problem and SLM.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting window based Connect IT Interfaces which were for SM- AM and AM-HR DB.
- Worked on the enhancement requests which required as part of SM and AM implementation.
- Developed Connect IT Scenario for the data flow from external HR database to AM portfolio module.
- Worked mostly on the Asset Manager Application designer as project was a new implementation. Customization included creation of page, screen, tab, Fields, Buttons.
- Software & Hardware Asset Tracking using Confidential Asset Manager.
- Integrated Asset Manager with other application using Web services.
- Good hand on experience in creation of new action, wizard, and workflow.
- Worked in Portfolio module and Software Asset Management modules.
- Configured UNIX jobs, which were to extract data from Service Manager, were written in PL SQL.
- Worked on and worked on creation/modification of reports and procedure using PL SQL in Crystal report designer.
- Involved in requirements gathering, analysis, design and testing of the complete system.
- Implemented the presentation layer using JSP, HTML and CSS.
- Configured Tomcat Apache for deployment.
- Designed and created various tables required for the project in MySQL database.
- Developed the application using Eclipse.
- Part of the team which was responsible for designing and developing the application in n-tier fashion as per struts based MVC architecture standards
- Responsible for developing the Registration modules of the wholesale application
- Utilize various Java Design patterns to develop Business modules based on the required functionality
- Responsible for developing the application level flow by utilizing Java, JSP and Struts
- Developed the business components (in core Java) used for the calculation module (calculating various entitlement attributes).
- Responsible for developing the OS specific scripts (Shell Scripts) for automating the closing doc Process.
- Wrote stored procedures and functions on Oracle.