- Master of Computer Science with four years experience of SQL Server 2008R2/2012, Excel, and Access 2013 database and Data Loading and Reporting tools such as: SSIS, SSRS and Crystal Report 2011.
- Advance knowledge in RDBMS concepts, conceptual/logical/physical data models & Dimensional/ Star /Snow Flake schemas.
- Generated Ad hoc reports using SQL queries, SSRS, Crystal Report and Excel.
- Robust MS Access and Excel skills including pivot tables, v - lookup function, Macros;
- Professional experience of Oracle 11g Database server installation, user account setup, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, migration between Oracle and SSMS.
- Professional experience on load variety of large volume data files into SQL server 2008R2/2012 database tables, experience on high performance data integration solutions- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS), including extraction, transformation, and load (ETL) packages for data warehousing.
- Experience using SQL Queries with Table Join, Subqueries, Group Functions, Stored Procedures, Set Operations, CTE, T-SQL, and PL/SQL in MS SQL SERVER 2008R2/2012, Oracle 11g.
- Familiar with Power BI, Tableau, SharePoint, Agile and TFS.
- Strong team player with great verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to approach problems effectively, prioritize and complete multiple tasks.
- Hold a Real Estate Sales Person certificate for 10 years.
- Knowledge of Oracle 12c.
- Willing to take responsibilities.
RDBMS: SQL Server 2008R2/2012, Oracle 11g, and Access 2013 Database
Reporting: Access, SSRS, Crystal Report, Excel, SQL*Plus
Language: SQL, MDX, T-SQL, PL/SQL, VB Script, C++, XML
Application: MS Office, Lunar PIXmus, TPS, SSMS, BIDS, SSDT, SQL loader, and AutoCAD.
Operating System: Windows and Linux
DWH/ BI Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS), Visual Studio.
BI developer/ Reporting Analyst
- Extracted data from SQL Server 2008R2 database tables and Oracle database tables into flat data files and Excel sheet.
- Retrieve and modify data using SQL Server2008/2012 and BIDS/SSDT and acquire data from different data sources.
- Loaded data from flat data files into SQL Server 2008/2012 database tables using BCP, bulk insert, and table export/import; loaded data from flat data files and excel sheet into Oracle database using SQL*Loader and SQL Developer.
- Created ETL packages using SQL Server 2008/2012 SSIS Designer to extracted data from flat file, transform the data, and load data into table, loaded different, deployed SSIS packages to production using SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS).
- Designed SSAS cubes for all the developed DataMart models and identify measures with proper aggregate functions applied.
- Utilizing a variety of SQL based tools, BI tools, and Reporting tools to inform business decisions and actions.
- Generated variety of business reports using SQL Server 2008/2012 SSRS including matrix report, parameter report, dashboard with charts and drill down function.
- Built reports (Regular and Ad hoc reports) from Analysis Services cube using SQL (T-SQL) and MDX language in both SSMS and SSRS query designer.
BI developer/Reporting Analyst
- Gathered business requirements from end-users and translate them into specification sheets.
- Analyzes data within various databases such as SQL Server and Access.
- Experience in install VM Player, Windows Server 2008, and SQL Server 2008R2.
- Created relational databases, tables, user accounts and user Logins.
- Successfully load the data to SQL Server2008, Excel, and analyze and explain the result using SQL Server 2008R2, BIDS, Excel, and Access as an important tool.
- Created database tables with various constraints including primary key, foreign key, etc.
- Experiences to access, import/Export, extract, transform, and transfer or load data.
- Resolved problems by analyzing data, identifying solutions and generating reports.
- Configured and maintained Report Manager and Report Server for SSRS.
- Created Sub-Reports, Drilldown-Reports, Summary Reports, and Parameterized Reports in SSRS.
- Provided shipping documents for the customs entry.
- Generated ad-hoc reports using MS Reporting services.
- Maintained project database including invoices, packing lists, and payment due date sheets.
- Maintained supplies inventory databases to determine inventory level.
- Software and Database involved: SSMS, BIDS/SSDT, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Access, and Excel.
- Created Linked Servers for data retrieval using OLE DB data sources and providers.
- Created AD HOC Reports Using .Net
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational classes.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Data Analyst /Tax Specialist
- Gathered business requirements from end-users.
- Answered clients’ questions and setting up appointment by phone.
- Provided assistance with data analysis in assigned applications, systems, and data domains.
- Responsible for integrity of the outputs including validation of the data in TPS Applications, systems, and data domains.
- Identified data discrepancies and data quality issues and work with other enterprise analytics members to ensure data consistency and integrity.
- Delivered report to the taxpayer.
Data Analyst/Research Assistant
- Gathered business requirements from end-users.
- Collected data from testing bone density, doing bone loading, and double labeling, etc.
- Created and maintained database, analyzed data mainly using SQL queries on Excel and Access.
- Experience in combining and implementing analytical and creative problem-solving techniques and approaches
- Formatted data, generated and delivered ad hoc reports as needed.