- Over 8 years of IT experience in Analysis, Development, Administration, and Implementation of technology solutions with over 5 years in Salesforce CRM platform.
- Experienced in all facets of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from requirement analysis, architecture, design, development, testing to post implementation revisions.
- Administration, Configuration, Implementation and support experience on Salesforce.com platform.
- Integration experience on Salesforce.com using Apex Language (Classes, Controllers & Triggers), Web Services, Visualforce Pages, Components, Tabs, Custom Objects, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Expertise in deploying code from salesforce.com sandbox to testing and production environments.
- Experience in working with Eclipse IDE and Force.com Plug - in environment.
- Experience in customer support (service cloud).
- Expertise in Force.com technology stack: APEX, Visualforce, SOQL, SOSL.
- Proficient in Administrative tasks such as creating Roles, Users, Profiles, Page Layout, Email Services, Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Actions, Tasks and Events.
- Experience in realizing the business requirements to design on salesforce.com platform by designing the required entities like custom objects, creating the relationships/ junction objects like Master-Child, lookups, Pages, Classes, Interfaces, Workflows &Workflow rules, triggers, Email alerts and business logic.
- Extensive knowledge of SFDC implementation cycle in Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Experienced in Discovery phase, Scoping Phase, Analysis and Implementation Phase.
- Configured and maintained user security permissions in compliance with organizational needs.
- Sound knowledge on Salesforce setup menu, Configuration, custom Application Development, Administration, and Deployment of applications to Force.com platform.
- Thorough understanding of CRM business processes such as Lead Management, Campaign Management, Order Management, Account Management and Case Management.
- Experience in performing data migration from Legacy Systems to Salesforce using Import Wizard and Data Loader Utility.
- Designed junction objects and implemented various advanced fields like Pick list, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules,Work Flows, sharing rules and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Involved in the configuration of Service Max with SFDC.
- Hands on experience on SOAP and REST web service APIs.
- Experience in Java SE, Java EE, Web Services (REST), XML.
- Experienced with Microsoft SQL Server, SQL & PL/SQL.
- Technology savvy with aptitude and experience in adopting modern methodologies and innovative techniques to boost work efficiency.
- Excellent work ethics, self-motivated, quick learner and team oriented. Continually provided value added services to the clients through thoughtful experience and excellent communication skills.
SFDC Technology: Apex Classes, Apex Custom Controllers and Extensions, Apex Triggers, Visual force Pages, Email template, Formulas, Validation rules, Workflows and Approvals, App exchange, Force.com IDE (Eclipse), SOQL, SOSL, S-Controls, Apex Web Services, Lightning, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects.
SFDC Utilities/Tools: Data Loader, Connect Offline, Salesforce-to-Salesforce, Salesforce for Outlook.
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL
Operating Systems: MS Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7, Linux, Unix
Confidential, Summit, NJ
- Involved in Analysis, design, development and implementation of salesforce.com applications.
- Having a good techno-functional knowledge on different products used by Client.
- Strong experience with Partner Portal.
- Created Web Tabs for Partner Portals and Partner Center.
- Enabled and customized partner portal for various channel partners.
- Worked end-to-end on force.com business cloud applications analysis and development.
- Coordinated with vendors and legacy application team for integrating data flow with Salesforce as centralized system.
- Implemented key applications of Apttus: Contract Management, Revenue Management and Price Quote Configuration.
- Worked on Lightning app builder and lightning component framework with open source Aura Framework containing building blocks and components for better UI on mobile, desktop independent of data.
- Integrated with legacy system using REST API to maintain Synchronization.
- Designed and developed retriggering rules and mechanism for data and transient errors.
- Built custom sharing rules and role hierarchies for 6000+ user base.
- Provided support for production Salesforce.com instances and related integrations, and to perform
- Design and build tasks for projects and enhancement requests submitted by business (Billing, Sales, customer Service)
- Implemented search, filtering, and tagging features to make it easier for sales to locate relevant marketing content and documents in SalesForce.com CRM Content.
- Added error handling functions to existing code to make it more robust and to make it easily expandable to handle future requirements.
- Configured ServiceMax with SFDC implementation.
- Used Data loader to make bulk upload of client data.
- Worked with App exchange application informatica for data migration.
- Worked on Congo composer for creating and delivering documents with customization of reports with PowerPoint, excel.
- Developed custom search functionality for accounts and contacts using SOSL.
- Enabled and used user only user for performing regular updates from legacy system using REST API.
- Designed and developed Ticketing application to handle production support incidents and bugs.
- Developed triggers for complex workflow rules working around the governor limits.
- Developed custom edit and detail page for accounts due to complex business requirements (immediately after making updates, legacy system window had to open respecting SSO).
- Created multiple record types based on the category of clients.
- Based on the business requirements, created multiple custom objects and fields (created lookup fields to maintain relationship between objects).
- Supporting BAT and UAT with testers.
- Worked with Production support team and fixed the issues on On-Demand basis.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Created Workflow Rules, Page Layouts, Approval Process, Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates and Outbound Messages to manage the Workflow & Approvals.
- Created Profiles, Roles based on Organization role hierarchy and implemented Record-Level and Field-Level security and configured their sharing settings.
- Responsible for enabling network-based security and organization-wide list of trusted IP address.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Quotes, Activities, Dashboards and Reports.
- Created the workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation and email alerts.
- Work closely with prospects/clients to identify technical requirements and technical infrastructure for CRM based enterprise solutions.
- Worked as enhancement team member and performed the roles of Salesforce.com Administrator in the organization.
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC).
- Customized page layouts for Opportunity, Contacts, and Accounts depending upon user roles, and groups.
- Involved in integrating web service with SalesForce.com to load Leads back and forth from Salesforce.com to Legacy and vice versa.
- Performed one time data migration to get Accounts and Contacts data into salesforce.com.
- Used triggers for custom actions before and after changes to salesforce records and performed diiferent operations like insert, update, delete, merge, upsert, delete.
- Coordinated work assignments with developers and Administrators throughout the product development life cycle.
- Designed and developed workflow rules, validation rules, and customizations within SalesForce.com.
- Performed triggers on apex classes with before triggers and after triggers.
- Developed Apex classes, Visualforce components and extensions.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards) to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Extracted the Salesforce CRM information into BI Data Warehouse using Force.comAPI/ Informatica on Demand to provide integration with oracle financial information to perform advanced reporting and analysis.
- Integrated the web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of salesforce.com
- Email to case functionality to helps customers get fast answers to questions and to receive automatic notifications when content of interest is created or updated. This feature ensured that the employees always received up-to-date information.
- Build applications using the Eclipse IDE.
- Worked on customization of Service Cloud Console by inserting VisualForce pages in custom console components.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Participate in design meetings and contribute to technical approach.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Responsible for creating Sharing rules among all the users in Different Roles and Subordinates.
- Responsible for creating Queues, Workflows rules and tasks to share and automate work to the users in the Queue.
- Working with Operations Manager and users to determine business requirements, provide administrative support and design /implement solutions in Salesforce.com CRM.
Confidential, Topeka, KS
- Extensively gathered and documented the functional requirements from all users, experts, and key personnel.
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Administrator in the organization.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns,
- Coordinated with users to determine requirements and prepared documents.
- Performed detailed analysis of technical and business requirements
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, and Components, to suit to the needs of the application.
- Developed various Custom objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Components.
- Created and executed SQL queries (using Rapid SQL and MS Access) and scripts to validate data movement and generate expected results for UAT.
- Designed Workflows, validation rules, assignment rules, Approval Process.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information on the profile users.
- Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Involved in creating and customizing Email template and configuring them to the email alert within the workflow rule for a standard/custom object.
- Worked with business users to develop UAT test strategy and develop UAT test scripts.
- Worked closely with business users on creating, assigning, and maintaining tickets in JIRA for bugs and defects.
Environment: SaleForce.com platform, Force.com IDE, Eclipse IDE, Jenkins, Data Loader, HTML, Sandbox Data Loading, RUP, UML, Load Runner, MS-Project, MS Visio, Java, MS Office, Windows XP, JIRA.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Developed the code using agile methodology with daily meetings to keep track of the progress and issues pertaining to the project.
- Developed B2B and detailed business requirements document and technical design document using UML, Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams for new requirements.
- Worked on the implementation of the middle service layer using Spring MVC framework.
- Implemented Spring Inverse of control container and dependency injection.
- Worked on the design and implementation of REST web services data types and operations using JAX-RS Java API.
- Used J2EE design patterns like MVC.
- Involved in designing and implementing java classes from xml and vice versa using XML technology JAXB.
- Implemented ORM framework with hibernate for mapping java classes.
- Used bash shell to search and edit files.
- Worked on Message queues with IBM message queue.
- Used IBM MQ JMS API for creating messages and posting the messages to message Queues/Topics.
- Used ANT for build creation and to push onto various environments.
- Conduct system design, feasibility and cost studies and recommend cost effective cloud solutions.
- Involved in writing SQL and PL/SQL queries using SQL Developer tool based on the Oracle 11g database.
- Using Tortise SVN for version control.
- Used Junit in writing unit test cases and testing the application.
- Worked on application code using Eclipse IDE and deployed the application using Tomcat Application servers.
- Used Log4j for logging different types of messages to write on to the proprietary log model.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring framework, JSP, JDBC, JAXB, Apache Axis, HTML, CSS, Angular JS, XML, XSLT, UML, UNIX, SOAP, WSDL, Oracle 11g, SQL/PLSQL, Eclipse IDE, Tomcat, Junit, Log4j, ANT, Tortise SVN, Altova Xml Spy, Putty.
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
- Gathered requirements through interviews with the client and referring to existing documentation and procedures
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring MVC Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control (IOC).
- Used XML to transfer the application data between client and server.
- Used XSLT style sheets for the XML data transformations.
- Used JUnit to write repeatable tests mainly for unit testing.
- Participated in designing Web Service framework in support of the product.
- Developed web services in Java and Experienced with SOAP, WSDL.
- Used Log4j extensively for logging Errors.
- Deployed the application in various environments DEV, QA and also Production.
- Used the JDBC for data retrieval from the database for various inquiries.
- Performed purification of the application database entries using Oracle 9i.
- Generated Entity classes and schema using them.
- Wrote complex SQL queries to retrieve data from the Oracle database.
- Involved E2E Development by integrating Front End and Backend by Debugging.
- Involved in fixing System testing issues and UAT issues.
- Developed the code using agile methodology with daily meetings to keep track of the progress and issues pertaining to the project.
- Worked on implementation of GUI module with Struts Framework.
- Used Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) to connect from the Java application to the Database.
- Involved in the Database design like creating tables with constraints and writing SQL queries, Views and functions on Oracle database using TOAD.
- Designed and developed front end using HTML, CSS, JSP’s, Struts (tiles and tag libraries) and user validations using Java Script, JQuery.
- Involved in fixing defects using testing tool known as Mercury Quality Center.
- Worked on My Eclipse and deployed the GTM application using WebLogic Application server.
- Used Log4j for logging.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Involved in testing using JUnit.