- Hyperion Administrator with extensive experience in Hyperion HFM and Hyperion Enterprise with a varied business background in consulting, manufacturing, service, and insurance organizations.
- Broad background in financial systems management, finance and accounting including multiple general ledger platforms.
- Combines strong interpersonal and communication skills with technical background to lead, upgrade and train users to optimize system capabilities.
- Able to thrive in a deadline - sensitive environment and work with a broad range of business and IT counterparts.
- Technical Acumen
- IT Liaison, SME
- Process Automation
- System Development
- Variance Analysis / Research
- Finance /Accounting
- Advanced Excel / MS Access
- Hyperion HFM (18.104.22.168)
- Hyperion FDM (22.214.171.124)
- Hyperion Financial Report Studio
- Hyperion Smart View
- Hyperion Enterprise (6.5.1)
- Hyperion Report Writer
- Hyperion Retrieve
- Microsoft Excel
- Oracle GL
- Business Objects
Confidential, Charlotte, North Carolina
Sr. Hyperion Application Technical Lead
- Supervised Managed Services support for 10+ customers on their Confidential consolidation systems.
- Recognized by supervisor for ability to manage customer expectations, translating their requirements and distilling them to 15-member off-shore Application and Infrastructure technical support teams.
- Led the development, implementation, and testing of solutions (patches, upgrades, new applications, etc.) to ensure customer business requirements and issues were addressed quickly, accurately and effectively.
- Saved organization $240K in annual revenue by providing high-touch customer service to high-risk customer for their HFM Functional and Infrastructure support.
- Generated $16K additional revenue by leading the implementation of 4 customer project initiatives, managing the off-shore support team and ensuring project goals met client expectations.
Confidential, Vernon Hills, Illinois
Hyperion HFM Administrator
- Trained 30 users on new HFM application.
- Worked with both foreign and domestic units to reengineer GL TB extracts for 21 FDM locations.
- Created FDM mapping tables for 21 locations in Rust-Oleum and parent’s HFM applications.
- Provisioned HFM application security in Shared Services for 30 users.
- Converted over 50 standard Hyperion Enterprise reports to Hyperion Financial Report Studio and 25 macro-driven Excel Retrieve templates to Smart View.
Hyperion Enterprise Administrator
- Developed Hyperion training manuals and quick reference guides for user training.
- Streamlined 10 GL trial balance loads to Hyperion Enterprise from foreign and domestic business units using Microsoft Access, resulting in 95% cycle time reduction.
- Redesigned Hyperion Enterprise Security for new application with 30 users.
- Balanced monthly intercompany reporting for 50 entities.
Confidential, Schaumburg, Illinois
Hyperion Enterprise Administrator
- Development team member for 4 general ledger conversions.
- Streamlined GL data loads using Microsoft Access, reducing cycle times by 90%.
- Led Hyperion Enterprise upgrade to Release 6.2 with minimal user disruption.
- Built new Hyperion Enterprise application supporting new GL chart of accounts.
- Documented business-side requirements and worked with IT to design new or upgraded applications to automate manual processes.
- Completed validation testing of all application upgrades and enhancements.
- Spearheaded automation of general ledger extracts for 2 admin systems and 10 manual journal processes to subsystem interface feeds.
- Reported to Director of Insurance. Responsible for annual budgets, forecasts and long range strategic plans.
- Implemented stringent accounting oversight controls for all insurance marketing initiatives.
- Managed staff of 3 with P&L responsibility for 2 profit centers and annual revenue of $200 million.
- Saved division $150,000 annually on tax reimbursement provision of reinsurance contract.