- Overall 7+ Years of IT experience with 5+ years as Salesforce expert with solid experience in various stages of SDLC.
- Strong knowledge in sales, service and marketing clouds.
- Experience in writing Apex Classes, Controllers & Triggers, Visual Force, Custom Reports leveraging Force.com IDE.
- Experience in Salesforce.com administration including creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Tasks and Actions.
- Hands on experience in Salesforce.com configuration in creating the Custom Objects, various types of Custom fields, buttons, links, Record types, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Workflows, and Approval Processes.
- Experience in customizing Sales force CRM for generating Web - to-leads.
- Hands on experience in service cloud concepts Web-to-cases and Email-to-case.
- Experienced in analyzing business requirements, and implementing them to Sales force custom objects, junction objects, master-detail relationships and lookup relationships
- Good Experience in data migration using Data Loader, Import Wizard, and code migration using tools like Eclipse, ANT migration tools in sandbox to production environments
- Hands on experience in various AppExchange products like Conga composer, DocuSign, Apttus….etc
- Good command in SOQL and SOSL utilizing my old database skills in SQL/PL-SQL in MYSQL, and SQL Server.
- Strong understanding of fundamental business processes, excellent Communication and inter-personal skills with ability to work well in a dynamic team environment.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce Pages / Components, Apex Web Services, Apex Custom Controllers and Extension, Salesforce.com customizations like Workflow Approvals, Custom Objects, Record Type, Role Hierarchy, Validation, Page layouts.
Customization: Outbound Messages, Workflow & Approvals, Field updates, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom settings Custom Labels and Tabs, Email Services, Role Hierarchy, Dashboards, Security Controls, AppExchange Package & Custom Application and Sandbox data loading.
Force.com Tools: Apex Data loader, Force.com Apex Explorer, Force.com Ant Migration Tool, Force.com Excel connector and Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Snapshot.
Version Controlling tool: Tortoise SVN, JAVA, C, C++, APEX, SQL, and PL/SQL Java/J2EE/Web Technologies Java Script, Jquery, J2EE, HTML, XML, DHTML
Development Tools: Eclipse IDE, Force.com GUI, Apex Data Loader. Platforms Windows (NT, 2000, XP, 2003, VISTA, 7) Tools MS Visual source safe, HTML Dream weaver, Microsoft Project 2000 and MS Visio, Visual paradigm.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Worked with the Business Stake holders in designing the requirements and documenting the same using various tools like Microsoft Visio, Power point, Visual Paradigm etc.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application. Migrated data from external sources and performed insert, delete, upsert, export operations on millions of records.
- Developed Visualforce Pages to customize the view and functionality of the Knowledge Articles that were required by the Organization
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards
- Customized page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Developed Workflow Rules, Time-Dependent Workflow Actions, Email Alerts and Field Updates.
- Created and maintained User Roles, Security, and Profiles that was required for the Salesforce Knowledge implementation
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects
- Implemented Salesforce Service cloud and Opportunity Management (Case management, Entitlement management, Product & price book, High volume customer portal, Partner portal, Visual force sites) for business support and technical support for its channel customers
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- As a Salesforce Developer from Onsite, I used to write Test Cases, Check the Code Coverage, run the Force.com Security Scanner and direct the team to make necessary Changes
- Involved with Salesforce.com Premier Support and handled the support cases with the help of Salesforce.com support
Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex Classes, Triggers, Controllers, Visualforce, Force.com, SOSL, SOQL, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Page layout, custom links, Roles, Data Loader, Data Migration, Dashboard, Oracle, Windows.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Worked on various custom objects and standard objects.
- Extensive custom object coding
- Worked under Agile SDLC using Scrum methodology.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Extensions, Components, Batch Apex classes, Scheduled Apex classes, Test classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application using the Eclipse IDE.
- Developed Visual Force Pages and Visual Force Custom Controllers .Proficiency in Anonymous Apex
- Developed SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Handled assigned Case Support Issues
- Implemented Change Sets Deployment. Developed Test classes and increased the code coverage
- Created page layouts to organize fields, custom buttons, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts and field updates to implement business logic.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects. Also created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Components, Controllers & Extensions), Apex Triggers, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Developer Console, Force.com Beta Explorer
Salesforce.com Developer & Admin
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Used the Model View Controller (MVC) architecture to decouple the business logic and data.
- Led corporate-wide implementation of SalesForce.com (SFDC) customer relationship management system.
- Coordinated business process review meetings with multiple teams to establish standardized workflow processes.
- Handled day-to-day administration, maintenance and support of salesforce modules for 50 users.
- Designed custom objects, tabs, records, and views within SFDC to support new workflow processes.
- Implemented SFDC web-to-lead functionality into the corporate site and established 30 plus auto-assignment rules for routing to the appropriate internal party.
- Analyzed and imported thousands of account and contact records, prior to using the SFDC import wizard, to ensure the accuracy of data for end users within the application.
- Developed and maintained SFDC analytical reports and dashboards for management review.
- Analyzed policies with regard to customer service efficiency; recommended and implemented process improvements.
- Developed custom portal for customer using apex and visual force pages.
- Designed a custom portal where all the documents related to customer are maintained and automatically updated on a monthly basis for statements.
- Built CTI (Computer Telephony Integration) adapters to integrate with Desktop applications. Also created Web-to-Case, Email-to-Case and Omni channel.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Performed the role of a Developer and Administrator.
- Interacted with team members to gather the requirements.
- Worked on Salesforce.com to setup the basic structure for the Organization and migration from CRM.
- Worked on Visual Force pages, Classes and Objects like Partner, Account Contact role etc.
- Worked on enhancing the existing VF pages to add new functionality.
- Developed various Custom Objects, validation rules on the objects and tabs, Components and Custom links.
- Designed junction objects and implemented various advanced fields like Picklist, Controller/dependent Picklist.
- Worked on Importing, Exporting data from Salesforce.
- Developed Batch jobs to run on hourly and daily basis.
- Experienced in Developing and Administrating projects on Salesforce platform
- Data Load for SFDC Standard objects, Custom objects.
- Implemented Salesforce.com web services client using Sales force web services API, Java, XML and partner WSDL
- Extensive experience over creating workflows, approval processes, validation rules and sharing & security rules.
- Worked and Coordinated with Offshore Company with the requirements.
- Created user Roles and Profiles, security controls and shared settings.
- Implemented field level security, profiles setup.
- Coordinated and maintained off shore team.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
- Responsible for developing Use Case, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams for the modules using UML and Rational Rose.
- Redesigned the web applications by replacing the Custom MVC framework with the Spring MVC module.
- Used spring framework for dependency injection with the help of Configuration files.
- Implemented Ajax in web pages to make Asynchronous request to the server.
- Wrote SQL queries and PL/SQL procedures for JDBC.
- Involved in coding DAO layer using Hibernate to access the Oracle database.
- Implemented Web service calls using JAX-WS and SOAP that provide Global information support such as Customer and Account management.
- Tested Web Services using SOAPUI tool as a part of unit-testing.
- Used JMS for Asynchronous communication between the applications.
- Developed various test cases and performance unit testing using JUnit.
- Developed Ant build scripts, created WAR files and deployed in JBoss application server.
Environment: Spring 2.0, JSP 2.0, Servlets 2.4, JDK1.5, Oracle9i, AJAX, Java Script, Hibernate, JBoss, Log4j, ANT, HTML, XML, CSS, CVS, JUnit, Eclipse, SOAP, WSDL, Web Services, SQL, PL/SQL, JMS, Eclipse, Windows XP.