- 17+ years of professional sales experience with leading edge, customer - focused organizations including 13 years in IT security sales and 4 years in sales consulting capacity for IT solutions-based software services, possess the interpersonal and communication skills needed to close key accounts.
- Manage ongoing client relationships with orchestrated delivery teams, software partners and vendors; formulate, implement and manage sold solutions. A reliable professional with strong tactical and strategic abilities, ensures corporate and personal performance goals are met.
- Directly contributed to building the sales of an organization from startup to expansion phases covering 13 years.
- Secured new business with key accounts for software and services contracts contributing to over 10% of projected corporate revenues for 2003.
- Developed and managed a 4-state territory in the Midwest for full life cycle of e-business solution sales effort with a sales pipeline exceeding $3 million, closed contracts in excess of $1 million in 2001.
- Trained and mentored a new sales team for e-business, created strategic sales plan to target top tier opportunities, developed sales measurement objectives, reports and collateral; achieved aggressive sales targets for 2000.
- Awarded for outstanding sales achievements; IBM Certified for e-business - Solution Advisor.
- Experienced Closer
- New Business Cultivation
- Key Account DevelopmentContracts
- CxO Relationship Building
- Solution Selling
Confidential, Elmwood Park, Illinois
Senior Account Executive
- Joined this startup computer security training company in 2004 as the only sales person supporting the organization, worked directly with company founder to develop and execute sales strategies, aggressively promoted core product offering through direct inside/outside sales alongside web campaigns to successfully build sales from a startup to a multi-million dollar company within 2 years.
- Expanded sales to new courses and quadrupled course offerings within the next 5 years by continuing to build new B2B revenue, developing existing client business relationships and referrals, securing government and corporate security training contracts and proactively building our brand.
- Aligned with company’s continued growth projections to develop new revenue streams with online training programs promoting these to new and existing clients, strengthened contract customer base to secure contract renewals, uncovered and closed new business for large group training engagements.
- Trained new sales reps, grew key accounts, executed contract proposals and won bids; project managed successful course implementations for client engagements; experienced Salesforce.com CRM user - 7 years.
Confidential, Schiller Park, Illinois
- Established relationships with key decision-makers and interfaced directly with top-level executives to secure project opportunities for Lotus Notes messaging and collaborative solutions, WebSphere and DB2 engagements, J2EE and custom application development with Java.
- Sold IBM software including Lotus, WebSphere, DB2, Tivoli and Informix product suites under license as an authorized IBM Passport Advantage Reseller.
- Nurtured partnership with IBM, participated in road-show events to promote IBM products, collaborated directly with IBM sales teams to close new business. On target to exceed services/software goals for 2003.
Confidential, Naperville, Illinois
- Cultivated new and existing client relationships and transformed into key accounts, served as an ongoing client resource, problem solver and liaison; managed and resolved any obstacles that hindered the closing of contracts.
- Uncovered line-of-business executive issues and translated requirements into solution offerings, articulated explicit business outcomes for the client, managed ongoing client expectations and executive correspondence including contracts and RFPs.
- Developed account strategy plans and quarterly objectives for expansion of the relationship, positioned IS3C as partner of choice, collaborated with delivery teams to ensure proper execution of clients’ needs; developed relationships with software partners, championed marketing seminar series with partners.
Confidential, Downers Grove, Illinois
- Sold to top executives in Fortune 500 through mid-market companies, assisted clients in reaching defined business objectives through technology; developed and presented proposals, negotiated contract terms and pricing, reviewed and confirmed vision and strategy with clients, utilized a proactive account management approach with strong client focus.
- Consistently exceeded revenue objectives requiring significantly new as well as retained business, contributed over 130% in forecasted sales for 1999.